Well the names have been released! Wh...

Well the names have been released! Who supplied the Vodka????

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
iknewit

Little Switzerland, NC

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I guess all the hush, hush didn't work...The ATF found it out.I would hate to know I supplied the alochol, and now my son is paralyzed.
Knowing

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2013
iknewit wrote:
I guess all the hush, hush didn't work...The ATF found it out.I would hate to know I supplied the alochol, and now my son is paralyzed.
I don't know who you are but you don't know nothin! Just keep it up!
iknewit

Little Switzerland, NC

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to watch News 13...It was just on!!!!!
justice

Morganton, NC

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but you don't know nothin! Just keep it up!
You are the one that don't know anything! Do you not watch the news? It is on there !! And to think Brandon's family is the one asking for washer, dryer, sink etc ! His own mom supplied he with the poison
Truth will set you free

Barnardsville, NC

#5 Jan 16, 2013
justice

Morganton, NC

#6 Jan 16, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that don't know anything! Do you not watch the news? It is on there !! And to think Brandon's family is the one asking for washer, dryer, sink etc ! His own mom supplied he with the poison
I will correct myself before someone else does. It is Aaron's family asking for all the hand outs not Brandon's. my bad!
Truth will set you free

Barnardsville, NC

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss.
Wow

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
So glad the names have been released they deserve every last ounce of public shaming they receive, and then some! Im a parent myself like alot of us are what makes a parent think yes let me go in here and buy me 16 year old and her friends liquor and now the other mother has to look at her son in a wheelchair and know she had a very big hand in putting him there...I am beyond disgusted!!
more disgust

Morganton, NC

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
So glad the names have been released they deserve every last ounce of public shaming they receive, and then some! Im a parent myself like alot of us are what makes a parent think yes let me go in here and buy me 16 year old and her friends liquor and now the other mother has to look at her son in a wheelchair and know she had a very big hand in putting him there...I am beyond disgusted!!
Let me disgust you some more. One of these mothers works at head start with the young children of our county. Wow! What a role model!
getreal

Little Switzerland, NC

#10 Jan 16, 2013
more disgust wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me disgust you some more. One of these mothers works at head start with the young children of our county. Wow! What a role model!
If convicted, should she be allowed to keep her job? I wouldn't think so. I don't understand how a parent can go and by your child alochol.
Wow

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
more disgust wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Little bit more disgusted. How pathetic! Exactley the kind of role model this counties children need...Just keeps getting worse doesn't it. Now Diamond thiefs held a fund raiser to help all the kids out and handed the money straight to the parents. I hope they didn't hand any money what so ever to these two.
Wow

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2013
getreal wrote:
<quoted text>
If convicted, should she be allowed to keep her job? I wouldn't think so. I don't understand how a parent can go and by your child alochol.
Very good questions! I would think parents would not want her any were near there children. It is painfully obvious both of these parents are severly lacking in good sound decision making and morals.
Marion

Marion, NC

#13 Jan 16, 2013
big surprise

Lyman, SC

#14 Jan 16, 2013
doesn't surprise me she got charged. it's about time her ignorance caught up with her. she is nothing but trash.
true

Morganton, NC

#15 Jan 16, 2013
big surprise wrote:
doesn't surprise me she got charged. it's about time her ignorance caught up with her. she is nothing but trash.
Amen! And always trying to act like she is better than others. She is about to be brought to light.
Stop the killing

Marion, NC

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Alochol is the worst drug there is it's killed more people than all the illegal drugs and guns put together...Alcohol should be banned!
Get ur facts straight

Denver, NC

#17 Jan 16, 2013
For your information YOU ARE GROSSLY MISTAKEN!!!!! NO ONE AT HEAD START IS INVOLVED IN THIS MESS!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR HALF COCKED MOUTH!!!!!
Get ur facts straight

Denver, NC

#18 Jan 16, 2013
more disgust wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any idea what you are talking about so you better back up and check your facts...maybe you should recant your statement now!!! You have already made a big mistake!!!! Oh and you owe HEAD START an apology!!!
Seriously People

Wellford, SC

#19 Jan 16, 2013
The mother does NOT work at Head Start! Get your facts right before you go dragging innocent peoples names through the mud!
Get ur facts straight

Denver, NC

#20 Jan 16, 2013
more disgust wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think? 49 min Alex 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 49 min Alex 2,155
Dustin James fox 3 hr Fox 6
Dirty panties for sale?? 8 hr panty 2
Two choices - DVD or Blue-ray 8 hr Bruce 3
Treason? Or Fraud? 9 hr President Spanky 1
They want me off SOCIAL MEDIA 10 hr President Spanky 1

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages