Was the Mayors Assistance a bully in Verizon?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
The People Want To Know

Greenville, SC

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Did the mayors assistant barge into verizon and loudly demand special treatment because of her status? Did she bully her way past other customers who had been waiting their turn? Did she drive reckless into verizons parking lot? Mr.Mayor Little The People Want To Know if this happen, and if it did what you did about it. Is this type of behavior going to be standard operating procedure in your tenure as mayor? The People Want To Know!
answers

Morganton, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2010
you have questions.

we have answers.

yes.
yes.
yes.
Astute Observer

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Just a thought here...not taking sides....but did the manager of Verizon contact the Mayor about the employees being "bullied", etc.? He/She should have made the effort to do so.
Maybe

Franklin, NC

#4 Mar 19, 2010
The People Want To Know wrote:
Did the mayors assistant barge into verizon and loudly demand special treatment because of her status? Did she bully her way past other customers who had been waiting their turn? Did she drive reckless into verizons parking lot? Mr.Mayor Little The People Want To Know if this happen, and if it did what you did about it. Is this type of behavior going to be standard operating procedure in your tenure as mayor? The People Want To Know!
The people want to know ? You got a rat in your pocket ? I think you been hanging around the hardware store and pawn shop to much. You are speaking for who all ? A out of control ego can be controled by medication. It might even help control all the hate and spiteful behavior.
well then

Moore, SC

#5 Mar 19, 2010
apparently this crazy girl really pissed some people off. she must have really made a scene. way to embarrass yourself and your employer.
MayBe

Franklin, NC

#6 Mar 19, 2010
well then wrote:
apparently this crazy girl really pissed some people off. she must have really made a scene. way to embarrass yourself and your employer.
Assumption or Stupidity ? No just your daily post. By all means just keep cutting away you ass !!!
The People Want To Know

Greenville, SC

#7 Mar 19, 2010
(MayBe)if you don't like the subject feel free to leave.
Mayor Assistant

Morganton, NC

#8 Mar 20, 2010
The People Don't Want to Know

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2010
Is she really the mayor's assistant?

Seems like if she were and liked her job, she wouldn't put her employer in a position of embarrassment.
MayBe

Franklin, NC

#10 Mar 20, 2010
The People Want To Know wrote:
(MayBe)if you don't like the subject feel free to leave.
If you keep talking like this I will start a thread about you and your boss. Well, not really If I like your boss I will just write your behavior off to just one of those rude things that happen. If I don't like your boss or some member of your family I will keep the thread going for years.
The People Want To Know

Greenville, SC

#11 Mar 20, 2010
Tsk.. Tsk.. seems my questions about this has ruffled your feathers,feel free to write whatever you want(MayBe).But the questions i ask Mayor Little have yet to be answered.(anywho_1)thats what alot of people want to know if she was really from the mayors office or not,if she was does Mayor Little condone the type of behavior.
vzw customer

Moore, SC

#12 Mar 20, 2010
i was in verizon the other night and this time the mayor obviously didn't want a stink so rather than send an assistant he chose to come do his transactions himself. at any rate after he left an employee confirmed that indeed they were all going to write a letter to the mayor regarding her actions toward them and her demands for FREE ACCESSORIES because of her troubles. at any rate the manager asked that the employees let it slide since the customer is always right. but i can tell you they got a kick that another customer wrote about it online. i think he was swapping blackberries or droids when he was in the other night. guess he won't send her to do his phone stuff anymore
vzw customer

Moore, SC

#13 Mar 20, 2010
she said she was mayors assistant but they think she is his legal assistant, at his law office, not a city employee. but she told them she was the "MAYORS" assistant for preferential treatment apparently.
The People Want To Know

Greenville, SC

#14 Mar 20, 2010
Thank you (vzw customer).
MayBe

Franklin, NC

#15 Mar 21, 2010
The People Want To Know wrote:
Tsk.. Tsk.. seems my questions about this has ruffled your feathers,feel free to write whatever you want(MayBe).But the questions i ask Mayor Little have yet to be answerwered.(anywho_1)thats what alot of people want to know if she was really from the mayors office or not,if she was does Mayor Little condone the type of behavior.
No where ,but in Marion would anyone have the blind stupidity to be so arrogant. Any brain dead ignoramus should know that Mr. Little would not condone behavior such as has been alleged, but to serve your goals to embarrass him you need to get on Topix and make an ass out of yourself. Does it serve some inner urge in you to spite someone who is, a much better person than yourself.
McDowell Taxpayer

Moore, SC

#16 Mar 21, 2010
MayBe wrote:
<quoted text> No where ,but in Marion would anyone have the blind stupidity to be so arrogant. Any brain dead ignoramus should know that Mr. Little would not condone behavior such as has been alleged, but to serve your goals to embarrass him you need to get on Topix and make an ass out of yourself. Does it serve some inner urge in you to spite someone who is, a much better person than yourself.
While Mr. Little may not condone the behavior; employees are a reflection of the owner and or the business. If indeed all these things happened the way they are described then you are the blind to think he doesn't have some responsibility for her actions.
McDowell Taxpayer

Moore, SC

#17 Mar 21, 2010
Was anyone else in Verizon Wireless to verify what "vzw customer" stated from a recent evening at Verizon Wireless?
I was there

Gaffney, SC

#18 Mar 21, 2010
I was also in the store and what VZW customer has stated was true, she made a fool of herself for sure. insisted she came first because she was the "mayors assistant" she did demand free accessories for her troubles when in reality she caused the trouble herself for the way she acted. were the accessories for herself or did she give them to mayor little? and if she gave them to him did she say she paid or did she say they just gave them to her? do you think the people that work there want to help people when they act like that? I wouldnt if it was me. What if they had to give free accessories to everyone that had an issue, verizon would be in the hole like most business's are. She needs to make a formal apology to the employee's and the manager that she has treated the way she has!
The People Want To Know

Greenville, SC

#19 Mar 21, 2010
Let me ask you(MayBe)DO YOU have some kind of intimate stake in this matter? Seems to me your taking this very personal.As for mayor little condoning her behavior or not,only he knows and unless you are him, you are only speculating.Mr.little is a elected official and he answers to the public that elected him,and by him not addressing this matter he is only embarrassing himself and the mayors office.It's because of sites like this one and others that abuse of power can be brought to the attention of the people who pay their salaries.
PopTart

Franklin, NC

#20 Mar 21, 2010
The People Want To Know wrote:
Let me ask you(MayBe)DO YOU have some kind of intimate stake in this matter? Seems to me your taking this very personal.As for mayor little condoning her behavior or not,only he knows and unless you are him, you are only speculating.Mr.little is a elected official and he answers to the public that elected him,and by him not addressing this matter he is only embarrassing himself and the mayors office.It's because of sites like this one and others that abuse of power can be brought to the attention of the people who pay their salaries.
The only thing I have in this stupidity is the fact that I live in this community. If the person did what you say it would be more akin to how she was raised and what she has seen in this community during her life. If she did this her behavior would be normal for the people of Marion. I see things like this nearly everytime I'm out. This is not something Mr Little caused ,its how you raised your children. I don't need to ask Mr Little if he condons this behavior, because he has spent his life conducting himself in a manner well above reproach. Its a shame that "Idiots" like you can use this media to try to drag him down to your level. Anyone with any values can see who has a problem here. The people want to know ? You need mental help. Show some respect for yourself even if you can't respect others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry hollifield 55 min tree guy 16
Marion Park (Mar '11) 13 hr fotoeguy 56
God's Curse Caused Negroes to Look Like Apes. Wed Cliven 38
Gays in McDowell Co Tue Mea Maxima Culpa 4
14 Reasons To Be A White Nationalist Tue knowing 12
Red Head Tue none 5
name one town Dec 23 Joe 2
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:53 am PST

NBC Sports 4:53AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson remain out of Falcons practice
NFL 1:05 PM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits again; Green returns
NBC Sports 3:28 PM
Falcons hope to avoid another injury in secondary - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:59 PM
Falcons RB Jackson likely out, sources say