what do you know about her?

Marion, NC

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Total B I T C H!!!

Weaverville, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2012
cloe wrote:
Total B I T C H!!!
She is one of the sweetest young ladies in town! I love her and I can find twenty people right now that will agree with me! I think that this young lady who is posting bad about her is just jealous! Such a shame! You should be ashamed of yourself!
My Friend

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Emily is one of my best friends. you need to shut the hell up im sure you wouldnt say that to her face.
Brianna Mayfield

Shelby, NC

#6 Dec 7, 2012
EMILY ELIZABETH DUNN is a very sweet person. She is not only my best friend. But she is a caring person. Emily is the most thoughtful person I know. She is always there for me. She know how to turn a person world around. She might be shy and quite but she knows how to have fun and be loud. She is a sweet country old gurl with a great personality and I think be should get to know her before they start talking crap bout someone they don't even get to know. Know need to be jealous.

Loving friend .....Brianna :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers in Marion? 3 hr David 2
fibromyalgia 4 hr John 17
Erin Laws 15 hr Right 4
Train at the bottom of Lake James (Feb '14) 15 hr Moonwalker 46
Review: Jasmine's Consignment Shop (Apr '13) 19 hr Wallace 4
For You, Special Lady 20 hr Very Long Ago 3
Blacks will lose Race War. 23 hr Cliven 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages