Kristina

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

My family went there to eat a few nights ago. The staff was VERY rude and there was this short blonde headed lady behind the counter that I can only assume was the manager or owner. She was shouting at employees and insulting them the entire time we were there.
When we finally got our food it was not what we ordered. It took my husband 3 attempts to flag down one of the waitresses to complain. The waitress went back behind the counter and never returned. We later found out that she left for the evening. So we finally went to the counter and asked for a refund. The blonde lady said that she could only refund us up to 70% of the total price of our meal because we had drunk some of the drinks. I got pretty pissed off at this point because no restaurant is going to charge you 30% for drinks. Our full total would had been around 35 bucks. I told her this and she told me that she was willing to give us a 70% refund and that she would give us a coupon for our next visit to get 10% off of an entire order. I then told her that we would NOT be coming back to her establishment and that we wanted our full refund. She replied with 'I will give you a full refund, but if you ever enter my place of business again I will call the police.'
My husband nearly snapped when she said this. If I didn't have my kids with me I would have slapped her. I took my kids and walked out. My husband came out about 3 minutes later with our full refund.
We will NEVER go back to this place again and we have told all our friends and family members about this experience. I have never been so humiliated and angry in my life. I still cringe when I think about how that woman treated us.

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Kristina wrote:
My family went there to eat a few nights ago. The staff was VERY rude and there was this short blonde headed lady behind the counter that I can only assume was the manager or owner. She was shouting at employees and insulting them the entire time we were there.
When we finally got our food it was not what we ordered. It took my husband 3 attempts to flag down one of the waitresses to complain. The waitress went back behind the counter and never returned. We later found out that she left for the evening. So we finally went to the counter and asked for a refund. The blonde lady said that she could only refund us up to 70% of the total price of our meal because we had drunk some of the drinks. I got pretty pissed off at this point because no restaurant is going to charge you 30% for drinks. Our full total would had been around 35 bucks. I told her this and she told me that she was willing to give us a 70% refund and that she would give us a coupon for our next visit to get 10% off of an entire order. I then told her that we would NOT be coming back to her establishment and that we wanted our full refund. She replied with 'I will give you a full refund, but if you ever enter my place of business again I will call the police.'
My husband nearly snapped when she said this. If I didn't have my kids with me I would have slapped her. I took my kids and walked out. My husband came out about 3 minutes later with our full refund.
We will NEVER go back to this place again and we have told all our friends and family members about this experience. I have never been so humiliated and angry in my life. I still cringe when I think about how that woman treated us.
Why had you paid before the meal? Something about this story doesn't sound right ...
Just a girl

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

to all those fighting over rather or not Chowtime and Texas are owned by the same owners.. 2 out of 3 are the same owners.. I worked at chowtime for about 4 years. definitily the same owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 34 min waco1909 55,796
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 2 hr Ken 27
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 4 hr Entertained 166
mcdowell county schools 5 hr Frozen 8
cheats 5 hr tired of it 1
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 16 hr iamrevenge 25
wat up 20 hr dizzy harris 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••