Texas Pizza, Marion NC

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Johnny

Dana, NC

#1 Oct 28, 2011
I Didn't even get to eat there. Went in and stood at the counter for 25 minutes and no employee spoke or even acknoweledged that I was there. Then out of courtesy drove to the drive through window and set another 15 minutes while employees walked by looking at me but no one would serve me. Mean while some bald dude in the back which I assumed was the manager was yelling and shouting orders to his employees while looking right at me sitting in the window. But did he ever come to the the window or send someone else to the window? Nosirr. I'll never darken the Door of this place again.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Same owner as Chowtime... So its gonna be run like chowtime... But they do have the best pizzas in town... alot more toppings... and pesto! I love that stuff... can't wait till the newness wears down and they start delivering
teapartie

Burnsville, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2011
You can't find good help in marion.
terrell

Dana, NC

#4 Oct 28, 2011
yo man, chowtime use to be the bomb. titan pizza runnin the game in marion now. boo yah. texas overpriced become competivite dawg.
MJJ36

Dana, NC

#5 Oct 28, 2011
Is Texas really known for Pizza? My first impression would be that they had salsa or queso or something on their Pizza. I mean come on guy's do you have a Walker Texas Ranger special???
@Terrell
Right on man
terrell

Dana, NC

#6 Oct 28, 2011
yo homey, what is good. if texas rangers win the seris any free tasting oh yeah go texas pizza
i meant titan pizza. oh yeah yummy pizza for me tummy.
pawpaw13

AOL

#7 Oct 28, 2011
They must have hired people from Open Flame .
intheknow

Greer, SC

#8 Oct 28, 2011
First, the owners are NOT from Chow Time and their pizzas are really good. This is their first restaurant. Just give them a little time to work out the kinks... It'll be worth it!
Jacob

Marion, NC

#10 Oct 28, 2011
http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/texas-pizza...
You all should check this out. This place is horrible and is not making a lasting impression on very many people, myself included.
loved it

Chesnee, SC

#11 Oct 28, 2011
Definitely not Chow Time. I really liked their cheese pizza. Can't wait to try the other stuff. Looks good!
alex

Marion, NC

#12 Oct 28, 2011
loved it wrote:
Definitely not Chow Time. I really liked their cheese pizza. Can't wait to try the other stuff. Looks good!
Wait until you order something more complicated to make. You will see idiots behind the counter looking at you like a deer looks at oncoming traffic lights.

A cheese pizza... please. Even a brain dead idiot couldn't screw that up.
Just Sayin

Marion, NC

#13 Oct 28, 2011
Come on guys, these people are trying. Disregard disgruntled employee remarks as they are obviously not a fair opinion.. the poor guy must've did something to warrant the firing. Go out and try it for yourself. I have not been lucky enough to try the place out yet. I am from Marion, but do not live in Marion. I do plan to try it soon. Marion needs all the Entrepreneurial spirit it's wonderful residents can muster in this economy, so let's show some support. Positive people produce positive results, just sayin'.
Yum

Marion, NC

#14 Oct 28, 2011
Can't wait to try it. From what I hear it is great!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 28, 2011
I will give it a try and if it's not any good I always have Eddie's so it's cool.
MC Guy

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2011
What does Texas and pizza have in common.......NOTHING!
teapartie

Mars Hill, NC

#18 Oct 29, 2011
Nothing good has ever come out of texas but mexicans looking for a better way of life and they want even stay there.
Jessica

Marion, NC

#20 Oct 29, 2011
We just ate there. The pizza wasn't all that great. Some bald dude was in the back yelling at everyone what to do. Seemed like there were a lot of new people because the girl who rung us up was having to be trained. We spent almost 40 bucks and only got a pizza, two salads, a side of 'texas-ties' (Bread), and two iced teas. My husband's salad was made wrong, but he ate it anyway. I think that Little Caesar's pizza is much better. I doubt we will ever be going back here. First impressions are lasting ones in my book. You can only be as good as your opening days.
think about it

Marion, NC

#21 Oct 29, 2011
alex wrote:
Check out this video from a former employee of this hell hole:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =65_MhoGMmY4XX
I wouldn't read too much into just his opinion of this place he sounds more disgruntled than anything...IF he knows so much he should open his own restaurant
anon

Marion, NC

#23 Oct 29, 2011
alex wrote:
Check out this video from a former employee of this hell hole:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =65_MhoGMmY4XX
Very interesting. Sounds like something should be done about this particular woman.
BugBGone

United States

#24 Oct 29, 2011
It's sad. I was hoping this new place would be decent. Eddie's while not the greatest is still the best in Marion. I ordered the lasagna which had a little cheese and zero meat. It had a little bit of a funny taste too. It was just basically sauce with pasta. My own lasagna is WAYYYY better than this. I should teach them how to make it. My family ordered wings, salad and pizza. None of it looked very good to me. It was all very, very mediocre and average. Shame, I was hoping it would be good. The restaurants in Marion, with the exception of a couple that are a little better than average, are just awful. I've become a GREAT cook since I've moved here! LOL
But I wish them the best. I'm sure many people will think it's good..to each his/her own. We won't be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh kelly 57 min LilFatThang 25
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 57 min Linsy Gram 1,741
terry hollifield (Aug '14) 1 hr Truth teller 30
Ashton Mccarson (Apr '14) 2 hr Journey4510 3
Kyle Hollifield, another piece of trash that ne... 12 hr Hoping4change4Mcd... 25
Lavish Gilly (Jun '17) 12 hr Hoping4change4Mcd... 16
Debbie terril 13 hr Puddin 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages