Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Although the obvious intent of "I love" of Marion was to cause me geat harm and embarrassment by posting my name and place of residence on Topix, it has had quite the opposite effect. The last few days I have been approached by persons I hardly know wanting to slap me on the back, or shake my hand. Typical comments have been, " It's refreshing to hear the truth spoken again", " We are so sick and tired of Liberal bullying and lies", " God bless you for doing what you do". Monday morning when I was eating breakfast in a local restaurant, I was approached by a man with his wife and young daughter, he encouraged me to consider running for public office as he felt I could do great things for the White people of Yancey Co. I am not now inclined to do this, but might reconsider in the future. Anyway I want to wish all my friends and supporters out there a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Robert J. Carpenter
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

PS I just got back from Hardee's where I had an older gentleman who lives 5 houses down from me offer to pay for my breakfast. I hope the flap dies down as it is getting embarrassing being glad handed everywhere I go. RJC.
William KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

To all my well wishers and supporters, especially in the Price's Creek Community many thanks. It was overwhelming to experience the outpouring of love and approval of all my many White friends and neighbors. Have a very merry Caucasion Christmas. Bob Carpenter.
William

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
Although the obvious intent of "I love" of Marion was to cause me geat harm and embarrassment by posting my name and place of residence on Topix, it has had quite the opposite effect. The last few days I have been approached by persons I hardly know wanting to slap me on the back, or shake my hand. Typical comments have been, " It's refreshing to hear the truth spoken again", " We are so sick and tired of Liberal bullying and lies", " God bless you for doing what you do". Monday morning when I was eating breakfast in a local restaurant, I was approached by a man with his wife and young daughter, he encouraged me to consider running for public office as he felt I could do great things for the White people of Yancey Co. I am not now inclined to do this, but might reconsider in the future. Anyway I want to wish all my friends and supporters out there a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Robert J. Carpenter
If I do run for office in the future I will emphasize on the rounding up and deportation of Yancey Counties Illegal Immigrants. Working together we could take back the County. I also have many other wonderful ideas for improving quality of life of Yancey Counties White families. Bob.
I love

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh no! The short bus rider is back!!! His helmet is on point (pun intended him being in KKK) his "Vote For Doofy" sticker on the side proudly written in crayon. I thought you were going to sue. Those people are smiling at your dumbass because the people fixing your food just spit in it. They think its hilarious. Only an inbred moron like you would think you have a chance to run for office. Lol. Poor Doofy.:( Somebody's about to pop his "whittle balloon". Bahahahahha !!!! Stop coking meth and stay away from children. They can't vote and there isn't an election in which you are running. I swear you are so disgusting.
William

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

I love wrote:
Oh no! The short bus rider is back!!! His helmet is on point (pun intended him being in KKK) his "Vote For Doofy" sticker on the side proudly written in crayon. I thought you were going to sue. Those people are smiling at your dumbass because the people fixing your food just spit in it. They think its hilarious. Only an inbred moron like you would think you have a chance to run for office. Lol. Poor Doofy.:( Somebody's about to pop his "whittle balloon". Bahahahahha !!!! Stop coking meth and stay away from children. They can't vote and there isn't an election in which you are running. I swear you are so disgusting.
I will forgive you just like the old blood soaked criminal Mandela would have forgiven me, I will leave you to go moon over the old cannabal.
I love

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

William wrote:
<quoted text>I will forgive you just like the old blood soaked criminal Mandela would have forgiven me, I will leave you to go moon over the old cannabal.
Bahahahahha !! Your Dinosaur name would've been Oldwhitegayamuchabuttasaurus!! ! I don't hate you I just really, really, really wish your Dad had used a condom. Poor old, crusty, bastard.
Shannon and Cindy

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Burnsville loves you XXXXXX. You are not afraid to tell it like it is. We think you are awesome and keep up the good work.
Bob

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Shannon and Cindy wrote:
Bobby Burnsville loves you XXXXXX. You are not afraid to tell it like it is. We think you are awesome and keep up the good work.
Thank you neighbors, Chip's wife says she is going to start on Shannon's robe, do you want cotton or satin?, I'll see you about at the meeting tues. nite. Non Silba Sed Anthar.
William Joyce kvk1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Just wanted to thank the dozens of White friends and supporters at my cook out and beer fest last Saturday. I will entertain your suggestions that I run for town council. I think I can do a lot to clean up our Illegal immigrant problem in town, and get a lot of these people off of our welfare rolls. You all are right in saying it's time to take back America. Love you all, Bob,
Ben

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

I love wrote:
Welcome back I love!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dope ho$ 50 min dumb 2
mcdowell county schools 1 hr Fora tatters 9
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr Delinger 55,935
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 7 hr Ken 31
Anyone seen Ben Capps 7 hr Ken 23
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 9 hr iamrevenge 27
looking for a private trailer space 11 hr trailer space 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••