In need of Marion info

In need of Marion info

Posted in the Marion Forum

parent

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Oct 30, 2013
As one of the parents, I am having to meet the ex at Marion Police Station for the other parent to visit the children. That is where the paperwork states to meet halfway. So, I am in need of some places to go for about 2-3 hours "IF" we are able to leave the station, waiting for rest of paperwork to see "IF" we have to stay there. Thanks.
You are kidding right

Raleigh, NC

#2 Oct 30, 2013
parent wrote:
As one of the parents, I am having to meet the ex at Marion Police Station for the other parent to visit the children. That is where the paperwork states to meet halfway. So, I am in need of some places to go for about 2-3 hours "IF" we are able to leave the station, waiting for rest of paperwork to see "IF" we have to stay there. Thanks.
You CAN NOT be serious!
Coming on this site to seek information like that?

No wonder you are divorced.
parent

Gastonia, NC

#3 Oct 30, 2013
excuse me but this is the first time I ever been on this site, I was searching for Marion places to visit and I hit this site and seen it said start a conversation, so I just thought I would ask a simple question and get a simple answer. Excuse me if my life fails once again.
mary

Ellenboro, NC

#4 Oct 30, 2013
parent wrote:
Go down the street to the park, the bowling alley, McDonalds the rec department or even a play ground at the nearest Elementary School ...... Nothing wrong with you asking. Some people never have anything nice to say.
parent

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Oct 31, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Go down the street to the park, the bowling alley, McDonalds the rec department or even a play ground at the nearest Elementary School ...... Nothing wrong with you asking. Some people never have anything nice to say.
thanks Mary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey grinstaff 51 min IHateIgnorance 5
really with Gregg Davis 4 hr wendy 7
amanda boone 4 hr stacie 11
UA Nails (Mar '14) 13 hr adultfor59years 41
black loving hookers 13 hr Paul 3
Who keys the cars on E. Court Street 14 hr Nosey 3
white folk better find your backbones 15 hr white 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages