Mcdowell county online yard sale

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
your a joke

Marion, NC

#1 Nov 27, 2011
This group on facebook needs to be brought down. The admins. on this group are always trying to tell people how they should sell there item, what they should write. If they are jealous of you then you can't even put up a post without them sitting on home on there( big fat asses with there bleached blonde frizz bag they call hair and layering on so much make up they look like a makeup bag exploded in there face )pulling down your ads or bothering you so much you have to pull it down. These 2 dummies don't even get paid and they don't sell anything on the group. They are doing this day and night for FREE .Always complaining about how it's so hard to maintain this group ! Then stop get a life find a real job leave people alone. They can't help it you got kicked off from the rest area.I mean really who tries to have a yard sale on state property. Then you try to save face and tell everyone they can't meet there either .No you can't cause you tried to set up a shop there and got told. They never said anything about telling everyone else to stay away just you . That other so called admin. maybe she should get a job at her papaws car lot and really sell something instead of climbing on everyone else's back that is doing something she wishes she would have started. I mean if you 2 knew how stupid you look and the shit people say about you then you wouldn't even be posting your nasty ass comments on that group page. Get real and get a job you are not needed that group will go on without you haha

“blah”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Personal issues much..
Crybaby

Marion, NC

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Sounds like it is you that has too much time on your hands and get a real job! Someone had a double dose of haterade
Whatalaugh

Marion, NC

#4 Nov 27, 2011
You sure do seem to care an awful lot about this site to take so much time writing about it. Sounds like you are quite jealous of the ladies you are trying to run down so badly!
gonepostal

Albemarle, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Try Twice as nice on fb. They are a lot better. It doesn't have all the "rules" that the yardsale group has. I have to agree the administrators seem to be on a power trip. I warned the whole yard sale group not to go to the rest area and they still went so I think it freaking hilarious they got kicked out by the cops.

Since: May 11

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2011
your a joke wrote:
This group on facebook needs to be brought down. The admins. on this group are always trying to tell people how they should sell there item, what they should write. If they are jealous of you then you can't even put up a post without them sitting on home on there( big fat asses with there bleached blonde frizz bag they call hair and layering on so much make up they look like a makeup bag exploded in there face )pulling down your ads or bothering you so much you have to pull it down. These 2 dummies don't even get paid and they don't sell anything on the group. They are doing this day and night for FREE .Always complaining about how it's so hard to maintain this group ! Then stop get a life find a real job leave people alone. They can't help it you got kicked off from the rest area.I mean really who tries to have a yard sale on state property. Then you try to save face and tell everyone they can't meet there either .No you can't cause you tried to set up a shop there and got told. They never said anything about telling everyone else to stay away just you . That other so called admin. maybe she should get a job at her papaws car lot and really sell something instead of climbing on everyone else's back that is doing something she wishes she would have started. I mean if you 2 knew how stupid you look and the shit people say about you then you wouldn't even be posting your nasty ass comments on that group page. Get real and get a job you are not needed that group will go on without you haha
It's their site....they can and should run it how they like. If YOU don't like it...simply don't visit it and start your own or visit another site....geezzz

Since: May 11

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2011
marvin wrote:
<quoted text> You must run this site.
Nope....and I don't mind people's complaints if they're legit....
are you kidding

Marion, NC

#11 Nov 28, 2011
I just dont understand why anyone would be upset. The world has rules and we have to except them and abide. If you dont like the site visit another.
twice as nice

Marion, NC

#12 Nov 28, 2011
Buyers beware, if you want to throw your money away go for it, I don't like stains, holes, or trash!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#13 Nov 28, 2011
twice as nice wrote:
Buyers beware, if you want to throw your money away go for it, I don't like stains, holes, or trash!
Very true twice!! Or those who try to sell things that smell like piss! My girlfriend had that unfortunate experience. People....if you are going to sell washable items online fine, but wash them first! I mean honestly how hard is it to use a washing machine and dryer/ clothesline?
Get a Life Dude

Weaverville, NC

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Really I think you must have personal issues with MCOYS and the Admins if you don't like it then don't visit the site! You must sit on your butt watching everything they do as well, GET A LIFE because I can assure you they do have lives!!
I mean REALLY_ Come On

Marion, NC

#15 Nov 28, 2011
Well, I have been on both sites and bought/sold on both sites....I have gotten items in better shaped and priced on the Yardsale group. The Twice as nice group sells nothing but JUNK. Almost everyone's items sells like smoke, pet urine/poop, or is broke/chipped. And if I hear "Still has alot of life left in it" one more time on something that looks like it just needs to go in the trash, I mean REALLY? Come on....throw it away...I mean who really sells old/used syringes.....Can you say GROSS....Yes there is several admins on the yardsale page but there is also like 4000 or more members on that group not to mention all the post that has been made and ppl just dont care once their items have sold.....They probably have that many to keep the site clean/clear....and for the person that started this....what happened douchebag? did you get banned or kicked out? Whine a little how about it...How bout you get a job and get off here downing others for doing a good thing so that others can sell their stuff and make $$$...Well Gotta go....Gotta go to a REAL job....something you should try "your a joke"....oh and while you're at it, how about you go back to school to learn how to spell and type....oh what am I saying, you prolly can't read either....Dang...sorry....Poor pitiful you....Get a Life! It's out there, just look....
Not really

Marion, NC

#17 Nov 28, 2011
last one wrote:
<quoted text> Can we say you run this site? Wow you made it to personal NOT to
No, they didn't make it personal...the original poster made it personal with attacks on women that give of their time to help people in our community have a successful site to buy and sell items local. These ladies have homes, friends and families. How sad is it that someone comes onto a forum where they can remain anonymous (coward) and attack these ladies on a VERY personal level because they more than likely can't follow a few simple rules and probably got the boot from the group.
just asking

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2011
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they didn't make it personal...the original poster made it personal with attacks on women that give of their time to help people in our community have a successful site to buy and sell items local. These ladies have homes, friends and families. How sad is it that someone comes onto a forum where they can remain anonymous (coward) and attack these ladies on a VERY personal level because they more than likely can't follow a few simple rules and probably got the boot from the group.
doesn't that happen to a lot of people on this site??? Why r they any different???
Not really

Marion, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2011
just asking wrote:
<quoted text> doesn't that happen to a lot of people on this site??? Why r they any different???
From what I know the only people that get removed are those that don't follow rules...SHOW ME where you see those people being personally attacked! THAT is how it is different!! DUH
who cares

Marion, NC

#20 Nov 28, 2011
I think that Mcdowell nc online yard sale takes this group thing to seriously I mean really telling people how they should write out there ads .I also see them call it a site . They are not a web site just a group on someone's facebook page . When I watch this group without buying or selling just watch, I see them treat people differently.They pick someone out of crowd of people doing the same thing and only pick on the one they don't like or the one who didn't praise them for being admins. and agree with everything they say and do .As for people saying it is personal and cowards hiding and they, these girls have friends and family well that goes both ways the people they call out and pick on have friends and family . Those mean women on that group know exactly what they are doing .I know how mean and jealous some women can be and this is the perfect example of just that jealous women with to much damn time on there hands .The owner of the group should take back control of her group.That would solve all of it .
I like Twice as nice

Marion, NC

#21 Nov 28, 2011
I love to shop at Mcdowell Twice as nice .The lady who runs that group is great,she is nice and gives you room to actually sell your item without breathing down your neck because of who you are .I like to post my items on multiple groups. They have a better chance of getting sold the more people who see it.I felt personally attacked on McDowell NC online yard sale .I was always bothered every time I put up a listing. I got sick of it,so I stopped going there.I hear alot of bad things about that group and if you hear something that many times there must be something to it .

“blah”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Nov 28, 2011
I used to use the yard sale group and I never had a problem when I posted things. I had problems dealing with other sellers though..
I mean REALLY_ Come On

Marion, NC

#23 Nov 28, 2011
I was just stating the facts....not making it personal or saying i was an admin of the group....i am a buyer and seller there...i will say that with all the bickering that goes on with the sellers and buyers thats what puts a strain on the admins because some of them are whinners (like the original person who started this post)....i have never seen the admins "pick" on ppl on that group...yes they are asked to reword things because if you sell things a certain way or word them a better way items tend to sell them....and yes ppl do get kicked out/banned because they just love to cause trouble...No names are ever put on any post about any person in particular to avoid slandering them. It's not the admins fault that some ppl are rude to them or get a bad name for not showing up to meet someone or fantasy shopping saying they want items then several days or a week later say oh i cant afford it....everyone needs to quit blaming everything on the admins of the group....they are there to help, not b!tch at ppl....i have never seen them 'start' an arguement...its always someone else snapping at them first...
shutterbug

Marion, NC

#24 Nov 29, 2011
I think the original owner of that group should over see everything the admins do or say. I mean after all they are her customers using her Facebook page. I would want to know what was going on cause really everything they do reflects the owner. she should take that more seriously ,she has alot of members and good service usually starts with the employees .The customer is always right. I know it is all free but if they want to act like its a demanding job then they should treat it that way.Rules are for everyone like they say so I think they should have rules also .I don't think an admin should jump in the middle of a transaction thats between the buyer and seller . Why don't the admins. speak when spoken to.Questions about the item are for the buyer .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laundromat in Marion, after seeing this I'm mov... 15 min lol 9
where to buy chickens 1 hr feathers and eggs 2
Another of God's little "creatures" 4 hr Robert 229
Al Sharpton and climate change 5 hr Robert 6
couple looking for female for fun 5 hr Buddy 16
Coach K G.O.A.T. 6 hr Clinchfield OG 4
American Sniper vs selma 8 hr Cliven 50
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web