Man tried to lure child in car
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lil kk

United States

#30 May 3, 2014
Be Careful wrote:
I was hoping that I would see this in the news but no such luck. So I decided to alert as many people as I can. A man tried to get a female child into his car in Nebo. He apparently told her he had candy and tried to get her into his car. He saw the child alone and tried to abduct her this way. The Sheriffs Department was contacted but failed to do anything. There are a number of sex offenders in this area. Please don't wait until something bad happens. I doubt our Chief of Police would have no acted on this. With Easter approaching and people busy just please remember this. Watch your children like hawks. This happened in Deer Park, Nebo. Just because this is a poorer area doesn't mean that the children aren't anymore value able.
This is kk that was my lil couisn that happend too. She is ok nothin fbhappend thank god she was smart enough to run n getbaway
lil kk

United States

#31 May 3, 2014
Dave wrote:
Yea this has been done before. She even tried this when those health workers were in town interviewing people and kids. Still not on the news or in the paper. Someone crying wolf again
That was my couisn thar this happend too .
JackSit

Marion, NC

#32 May 4, 2014
lil kk wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my couisn thar this happend too .
Prove it you low life cl_lnt bucket.
Nebo Crossing

Burnsville, NC

#33 May 4, 2014
Calm down, people we were just trying to recruit some kids for out "Bus Ministry" Nothing for you to be worried about. God said "suffer the little children to come to me " and that is just whet we are doing. Look away, nothing to see here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican 1 hr Funny 3
Vicki Brown 1 hr MrBrown 5
Christina Evans 2 hr Ms baller 3
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 2 hr Yessir 31
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 4 hr Lynn 257
Does anyone know where to find Crystal Wilson f... 5 hr PradaQb 4
Defiant Crew MC (Aug '13) 10 hr Joe 82

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance