Man tried to lure child in car

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#1 Apr 17, 2014
I was hoping that I would see this in the news but no such luck. So I decided to alert as many people as I can. A man tried to get a female child into his car in Nebo. He apparently told her he had candy and tried to get her into his car. He saw the child alone and tried to abduct her this way. The Sheriffs Department was contacted but failed to do anything. There are a number of sex offenders in this area. Please don't wait until something bad happens. I doubt our Chief of Police would have no acted on this. With Easter approaching and people busy just please remember this. Watch your children like hawks. This happened in Deer Park, Nebo. Just because this is a poorer area doesn't mean that the children aren't anymore value able.
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#2 Apr 17, 2014
I plan on talking to the Police Chief today hopefully he can help. He seems very proactive. The time to act isn't wait until something bad happens. It's before.
Marion

Asheville, NC

#3 Apr 17, 2014
Be Careful wrote:
I plan on talking to the Police Chief today hopefully he can help. He seems very proactive. The time to act isn't wait until something bad happens. It's before.
If this was in Nebo why are you going to the police chief? you should be going to the sheriff!
best of luck

Marion, NC

#5 Apr 17, 2014
I really hope someone does something .. Our children should come first.. At home.. In school && in this county!! There's sick people everywhere!! Something needs to be done before it is too late!!! I hope the good ole county gets a big law suite from a parent if they don't act and something was to happen!!!
JackSit

Marion, NC

#6 Apr 17, 2014
This stupid bych has posted this caca before...
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#7 Apr 17, 2014
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>If this was in Nebo why are you going to the police chief? you should be going to the sheriff!
When I asked parents in this community they told me they called Sheriff Dept. and nobody did anything. I hope if I go to Police Chief he can help somehow. The parents in this community feel that because it's a poor area nobody cares. It shouldn't matter.
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#8 Apr 17, 2014
JackSit wrote:
This stupid bych has posted this caca before...
You can't even spell. Nobody has posted this before but if you have a problem with the community being told about this then you must be a real wonderful person. I don't care if you like. Kids deserve to be protected before something bad happens. Not wait until it's late. Go lay down somewhere. Don't like it don't read it. You don't matter.
just a thought

Marion, NC

#9 Apr 17, 2014
If you have no proof this happened then my guess would be they are more than likely not going to consider extra patrol in the area. I agree all children ,no matter social status or class, should be considered equally important in the lines of safety in the community. You may consider, depending on the level of concern you have, installing a cheap video camera around your property in hopes you could provide legit evidence. I agree you should express concern but looking at it from what i know of a legal perspective its not going to be much of a concern without proof. I wish you all the luck you may have in protecting the children of the deer park area.
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#10 Apr 17, 2014
just a thought wrote:
If you have no proof this happened then my guess would be they are more than likely not going to consider extra patrol in the area. I agree all children ,no matter social status or class, should be considered equally important in the lines of safety in the community. You may consider, depending on the level of concern you have, installing a cheap video camera around your property in hopes you could provide legit evidence. I agree you should express concern but looking at it from what i know of a legal perspective its not going to be much of a concern without proof. I wish you all the luck you may have in protecting the children of the deer park area.
Thank you.
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#11 Apr 17, 2014
One who knows wrote:
Nope, the Chief of Police has zero authority in Nebo. Call Dud's chief deputy Ricky Buchanan...Mr cocky will be glad to help. His cocky ass is always ready to help the poor citizens of Mac-dowell county. Just don't ask him to ride down to the area. His big head wouldn't fit into his car.
I forgot that Ricky is back. He's a good guy. I don't understand how you could dislike him. After reading some of your other posts though you aren't a particularly intelligent or compassionate human being. You seem like an asshole. So I'm sure Mr. Buchanan couldn't care less what you'd think of him anyway. You are a racist Internet warrior. Bet you that you wouldn't say anything to his face.
Be Careful

Asheville, NC

#12 Apr 17, 2014
just a thought wrote:
If you have no proof this happened then my guess would be they are more than likely not going to consider extra patrol in the area. I agree all children ,no matter social status or class, should be considered equally important in the lines of safety in the community. You may consider, dependingk on the level of concern you have, installing a cheap video camera around your property in hopes you could provide legit evidence. I agree you should express concern but looking at it from what i know of a legal perspective its not going to be much of a concern without proof. I wish you all the luck you may have in protecting the children of the deer park area.
The child and some others saw it happen though. How can that not be enough to at least track him down? A lot of the sex offenders on our registry are from out of county. The say they aren't predators. How can they possibly know that? Some of them are labeled "Aggressive" because they've reoffended several times.
Green Eyed Monster

Asheville, NC

#15 Apr 17, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....betcha I would! He's nothing but a little p***y!
No you wouldn't but you must be very jealous of him. How stupid. If you were bout it then you would simply post using your REAL name. That will never happen because you know you are a big scaredy cat. Anonymous, Internet, smack downs by an insecure loser who is afraid. You are a serious loser. What do you do for a living? What do you do that means anything?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2014
Be Careful wrote:
I was hoping that I would see this in the news but no such luck. So I decided to alert as many people as I can. A man tried to get a female child into his car in Nebo. He apparently told her he had candy and tried to get her into his car. He saw the child alone and tried to abduct her this way. The Sheriffs Department was contacted but failed to do anything. There are a number of sex offenders in this area. Please don't wait until something bad happens. I doubt our Chief of Police would have no acted on this. With Easter approaching and people busy just please remember this. Watch your children like hawks. This happened in Deer Park, Nebo. Just because this is a poorer area doesn't mean that the children aren't anymore value able.
Things like this happening unfortunately is the reason pedophiles love MethDowell county. They do what they want and no one does a thing about it.

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 22, 2014
OP is mad that no one tries to lure her into their car.
Go away

Asheville, NC

#23 Apr 22, 2014
Go hump a dog Lulzers. Don't you have students to teach? Or are you pretending to be black again? Lol.
MainLineTakeover Project

Asheville, NC

#25 Apr 22, 2014
Lulzers is just mad because he tried the whole "Main Line Takeover Project" with his "special" pupils and it didn't work. So now he's going to be footing the bill for those ugly grandpa shoes you wear. Poor thing those Allen Edmond shoes are soooo expensive! Lol!!!
JackSit

Marion, NC

#26 Apr 23, 2014
Be Careful wrote:
<quoted text> You can't even spell. Nobody has posted this before but if you have a problem with the community being told about this then you must be a real wonderful person. I don't care if you like. Kids deserve to be protected before something bad happens. Not wait until it's late. Go lay down somewhere. Don't like it don't read it. You don't matter.

Close your mouth and your legs your tuna bucket reeks bytch...cl_lnts like you just try to stir caca up.
Dave

Marion, NC

#27 Apr 24, 2014
Yea this has been done before. She even tried this when those health workers were in town interviewing people and kids. Still not on the news or in the paper. Someone crying wolf again

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 24, 2014
The boy hasn't posted in a year and you are still hating. I've already been back to that shit hole once and put a boot in someone's face. Anyone else want to fux with lulzers, I can accommodate.
MainLineTakeover Project

Asheville, NC

#29 Apr 24, 2014
lulzers wrote:
The boy hasn't posted in a year and you are still hating. I've already been back to that shit hole once and put a boot in someone's face. Anyone else want to fux with lulzers, I can accommodate.
Sure you have man-child. You don't wear boots. You wear ugly khakis and Allen Edmonds shoes(that you claim are expensive). So you can tell us about the brand of shirt you have on and your imaginary businesses. Claim to be a clever black man etc. If that makes you happy or feel better about yourself go for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 11 hr Perv Hid In Lift 207
Tubing? Kayaking? Sun house arrest 6
Legend Deon Pressley Sun r0b1nh00d 12
Does anyone know if Russell Neighbors is still ... Sun r0b1nh00d 11
Greg Parker.... Sun Only in Marion 2
Night life? Fun events? Sun Restless 1
Counterfeit Bust Sun No sympathy 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages