which family in marion has the most r...

which family in marion has the most run in's with the law?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondern

Ellenboro, NC

#1 May 21, 2012
Go....
umm

Mars Hill, NC

#2 May 21, 2012
Do you want to be a outlaw or something why would someone care about something like that...? OK i get it! it's a drama thread someone is not happy with their life and want to put someone's family down maybe...? be careful who you talk about
Easy

York, SC

#3 May 21, 2012
It's the Gilliands hands down!
ilml

Ellenboro, NC

#4 May 21, 2012
umm wrote:
Do you want to be a outlaw or something why would someone care about something like that...? OK i get it! it's a drama thread someone is not happy with their life and want to put someone's family down maybe...? be careful who you talk about
honey I love my life hence my screen name. Idoit!
lawdawg

Prairie Village, KS

#5 May 21, 2012
Gonzalez's hands down check the ncdoc!
related someway or other

Burnsville, NC

#6 May 21, 2012
lawdawg wrote:
Gonzalez's hands down check the ncdoc!
probably the mosteller,frady,pendland families. just sayin
rick

United States

#7 May 21, 2012
Gonzalez and Kelley
Warren Beatty

Marion, NC

#8 May 21, 2012
It has to be the Mosteller clan hands down. Have you ever met a Mosteller that was worth a damn?? I would guess the Riddles come in second.
rick james

Ellenboro, NC

#9 May 21, 2012
Your right I have never met a Mosteller worth a damn. I would be ashamed to have that last name.
inbreed

Ellenboro, NC

#10 May 21, 2012
Proctors Noblitts
Leah Cable

Greer, SC

#11 May 21, 2012
Keep you mouth shut about Proctors.
Provters

Nebo, NC

#12 May 21, 2012
Leah Cable wrote:
Keep you mouth shut about Proctors.
Them proctors had had so much trouble with the law it ain't even funny! They are always stealing stuff or dealing some drugs! I guarantee the biggest percentage of pedofiles come from that family! Lots of them have been arrested for that! They are so inbred that they couldn't find their way out of a wet cardboard box!
inbreed

Ellenboro, NC

#13 May 21, 2012
You want to take up for the Proctors I guess Cable needs to be on this list too.
the law

Asheville, NC

#14 May 21, 2012
Gonzalez's! and the funny thing is they get into trouble but dont never do any time for it anymore...hmmmmmm
Leah Cable

Greer, SC

#15 May 21, 2012
inbreed wrote:
You want to take up for the Proctors I guess Cable needs to be on this list too.
at least im not scared to put my real name. ha what a joke! People like yall can talk but cant back nothing up.
Leah Cable

Greer, SC

#16 May 21, 2012
Provters wrote:
<quoted text>
Them proctors had had so much trouble with the law it ain't even funny! They are always stealing stuff or dealing some drugs! I guarantee the biggest percentage of pedofiles come from that family! Lots of them have been arrested for that! They are so inbred that they couldn't find their way out of a wet cardboard box!
some Proctors are trouble but not ALL of them are.
inbreed

Ellenboro, NC

#17 May 21, 2012
Leah Cable wrote:
<quoted text>at least im not scared to put my real name. ha what a joke! People like yall can talk but cant back nothing up.
Donald Cooke anymore comments?
Leah Cable

Greer, SC

#18 May 21, 2012
inbreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Cooke anymore comments?
ha what ever "inbreed"
Leah Cable

Greer, SC

#19 May 21, 2012
All im sayin is that not ALL family members of all these families are bad people.
just sayn

Ellenboro, NC

#20 May 21, 2012
Leah Cable wrote:
All im sayin is that not ALL family members of all these families are bad people.
this thread isn't about anyone being bad people you turned it that way. It was simply asked who has the most run in's with the law. Not who is bad. Go lay down somewhere. It's past your bedtime .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tice Randolph (Nov '12) 54 min braless 29
;) my black fantasy 5 hr po po hehaw 1
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 7 hr Tim B 69
LaRaInA bobby 13 hr iceicebaby1 6
Dylan Grindstaff 13 hr ionmeoff69 1
ufos over us 70 west area 17 hr dave 1
Baxters 20 hr curious 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance