why do politicians,cops and other gov...

why do politicians,cops and other government officials break there oath

Posted in the Marion Forum

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 3, 2013
why do politicians,cops and other government officials break there oath...they swore to uphold the constitution and break it the moment after ..the gustapo/nazi's was just following orders too,no excuse.quit leading us into a tyranny!protect the people not the government ....

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
your future president

Greenville, SC

#2 Aug 3, 2013
they think its normal for them to be trained that the people are there enemy and its normal for a quota to be put on us like a product.they are spineless unless its against an unarmed citizen

Since: Sep 13

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2013
The Bible has vividly foretold events that all came to pass and these last days are no different. 2 Tim 3:1-5 predicted about our culture The Word of God declares: " But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,boasters,proud,blaspheme rs,disobedient to parents,unthankful,unholy,unlo ving,unforgiving,slanderers,wi thout self control,brutal,despisers of good,traitors,headstrong,haugh ty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,having a "form" of Godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nebo Crossing Academy 3 hr Brainwashed 2
Platinum food service at Baxter... 9 hr Wedeservebetter 1
Dr.Heckler at McDowell Pain Management 14 hr Nate 6
Theresa alsbrooks?? 14 hr Rip2E 15
Worst thieves around? 19 hr Boozer 79
Babies having babies 21 hr Haha 24
In need of an experienced local lawyer Wed slum lord 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance