Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

So why this hoe gotta mess w everyone else's man then get all pissed when Sony looks twice at hers
broski

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I wanna eat her out
gandi

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Dude you might get something lol
gandi

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I just don't get it she's the biggest whor*I have ever met and everyone knows she has slept with half of McDowell county
wtf

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

She's about as nasty as a sweaty used tampon straight out of an std infected vag
gandi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

I know and she thinks she is the shi*:! I don't get it?? She's like oh I'm so hot imma try to wear cloths 3 sizes too small!
Jinger

Hot Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I saw aspen not long ago and Justin her"boyfriend"..look ed like they both are on Method..super skinny both of them
lee

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Wh*re if u ask me.. think its cute to hit on someones man while they are preg.. I got u b*tch.. die slow.. :)
yea

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Jinger wrote:
I saw aspen not long ago and Justin her"boyfriend"..look ed like they both are on Method..super skinny both of them
oh yeah I know for a fact that Justin is on meth.. I saw him tweaking out and picjing at his face..he was constantly looking back and forth and behind his back and was just so jittery..he he got locked up again I think didn't he.. He even admitted that he was I ask him if I ask then was doing it and he said no but he noticed that some of it was missing out of his bag so he was probably just trying to cover for her.. He was with another girl so he probably runs around on her too
LOL

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Justin is old news. His tweaker ass been on meth forever and nah she with nick cordell sucking that dick for pills
Aspen

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

whatever guys..keep talking trash
Natalie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Aspen wrote:
whatever guys..keep talking trash
Aspen? Why are you hanging around Nick? You know that he is wanted by the cops! Tell me girl! Why?
truth

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Silly Aspen. You are and always will be worthless trash.
Natalie

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

truth wrote:
Silly Aspen. You are and always will be worthless trash.
She is not trash! She just needs to get her act together! That do nothin mom of hers needs to help her get straightened out! She needs to get away from this Nick Cordell before she goes down with him. She needs prayers.
C-girl

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

I agree Natalie. She can get it together. But the only person that can make that choice is her.
True

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

It takes a real big person to sit behind a screen and put someone down. EVERYBODY makes mistakes and only they can make things right. I went to elementary school-high school with aspen. Shes a beautiful and I bet she makes it farther than the mouth runners. Nuff said.
Megs

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not trash! She just needs to get her act together! That do nothin mom of hers needs to help her get straightened out! She needs to get away from this Nick Cordell before she goes down with him. She needs prayers.
Her momm is one of the best ppl you will ever meet dont blame Aspens choices on Debbie Aspen did it to herself debbie has let her move in and out how many times now? Debbie camt force her to do anything shes grown and i love how you say do nothing mom but she supported and raised aspen on her damn own after aspens daddy beat the shit out of her why dont you get sh** straight
Kelly

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Her mom has had so many men in and out of Aspen's life its ridiculous..(before I get bashed its the truth ). Idk that aspens dad beat her up. No wonder she has done that though. But she has been a great mom and she has done everything for Aspen and done it all be herself. Hopefully aspen will grow up and get away from these worthless bad boys shes hanging around. That's the real problem. Not her mom. She grew up in the same neighborhood as all these boys. She's a pretty girl but don't understand why she chooses these losers..unless she is on drugs
Joseph

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Who is Aspen's dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol Test Bohner 3 hr Politicians Stink 10
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Red Square 56,588
Best auto detailer 7 hr How funny 8
Anybody know the guy in newspaper today for mol... 8 hr Smh 12
Bailey hill in old fort 11 hr Jesse j 3
Sites for small groups to meet 13 hr Last Screenname Left 4
be honest 21 hr fool 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for McDowell County was issued at August 01 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs