needing a place to rent

needing a place to rent

Posted in the Marion Forum

renter

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2014
Me and my wife need a 1br or 2br place to rent can anybody help us out?
Hannah H

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Triple j or mace trailer park. The guys who own its are really nice.
And also look in the McDowell news or Craigslist.
Justme

Asheville, NC

#3 Jul 6, 2014
I would recommend something on Wilhelmina Street on the west side of town or Tunnel Road area for the east side of town.
Lisa

Greer, SC

#5 Jul 7, 2014
Justme wrote:
I would recommend something on Wilhelmina Street on the west side of town or Tunnel Road area for the east side of town.
Let me tell you something I bet they will never be able to afford the rent over there in that neighborhood. The houses there are just stunning.
Bubbles

Asheville, NC

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Ricky, Julian, and me - Bubbles, are going to open up a Sunnyvale Trailer Park #2 in Marion pretty soon. Randy Bobandy will be the Official Trailer Park Supervisor until a suitable replacement is found.

I will be opening up Kitty Land Love Center #2, Ricky will be opening up Ricky's Used Sh!t #2 and Julian will be opening up Success Auto Body #2. J Roc will be traveling back and forth, but sees this area as a great source of material for new music.

Location is being worked on now, but it has to be where I can get plenty of shopping carts.
kandi29

Sylva, NC

#7 May 3, 2015
Bubbles wrote:
Ricky, Julian, and me - Bubbles, are going to open up a Sunnyvale Trailer Park #2 in Marion pretty soon. Randy Bobandy will be the Official Trailer Park Supervisor until a suitable replacement is found.
I will be opening up Kitty Land Love Center #2, Ricky will be opening up Ricky's Used Sh!t #2 and Julian will be opening up Success Auto Body #2. J Roc will be traveling back and forth, but sees this area as a great source of material for new music.
Location is being worked on now, but it has to be where I can get plenty of shopping carts.
Hello bubbles, my family is looking for a place to rent ,immediately do you have anything available in your ,Sunnyvale Trailer park?
margaret

Charlotte, NC

#8 Feb 29, 2016
Hannah H wrote:
Triple j or mace trailer park. The guys who own its are really nice.
And also look in the McDowell news or Craigslist.
Do you have there cell number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay guys in McDowell county want to talk (Aug '15) 12 min Jon 19
Chowtime pizza 13 min Jon 3
oxygen is racist (Jan '16) 9 hr Ook McEekington 2
bear hunting with dogs (Jan '09) 16 hr Deborah H 35
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 18 hr Kathy Cook 204
Billy Crowe Thu picture perfect 11
Legend Deon Pressley Thu Ghostofghost 10

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance