Christians make great hypocrites.
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#143 May 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You made more errors than just spelling, but that's you. It doesn't matter what I post, you and a couple other your group will find some nonfactual reason to discount our religion. I have to prove nothing to you, You know nothing about me, my life my church or its financial status yet your the one making assumptions and just pulling Guesses out of the air with no facts to back up anything that you say. Just seeing the post that you and some of the others on here just reinforces and makes me appreciate my religion and my church all the more. "LOVE GOD" and "Koloki" thank you for your sensible post for they are far and few between on this thread. I have never seen so many cruel and hateful comments from anyone who claims that " I can be a good person without God" and say that we are the crazy people. This thread is done with, I'm thankful that my sins have been paid for yet sad to see that you will continue on to sin and live your "free thinking" life with no accountability but the end of your life will be here sooner than you think. We always keep people in our prayers and you will be no exception. One of the days, you will realize that "Bubba" was your friend and will regret not listening to what he had to say... "that's all folks"!
Weren't you the one who belittled the other poster for "walking away"? I have only provided facts that you choose to deny, and claim I'm a liar. I haven't said anything intentionally hateful, have you?
Jeff

Asheville, NC

#144 May 15, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff,Jeff,Jeff, You have truly dropped off the deep end haven't you. In your lifetime you have met, according to your standards, only one Christian? Why do you read and try to interpret a Bible of someone else's belief? You have become what you were so emphatically against at the beginning of this thread and that is people who try to force your belief upon others. Your interpretation of the Bible will always be different from others simply because you are not a believer. Are you a better man because you give nothing to those less fortunate than you, or am I that gives a portion of my possessions to make others lifes better?. Are you a better man because you always find fault in those not like you, or am I that tries to give hope to those that have none? Are you better man because you are envious of another mans possesions or am I that is glad to see others prosper and have things better than me? Is the man that sells all his possesions, abandons his family, goes on a eight year trek, is that being selfish or is the better man the one who stays and witnesses from his home, is faithful to his church family, does not shun his responsiblities of raising his children and supporting his wife, who is the better man? From where I'm sitting, I see a bitter man who is consumed by your hate for other people because they are different from you. Jesus taught us to love everyone, even those that are against us, so if Jeff and Great can't, are they a better man?
The "better" man is the man who lives by the beliefs they claim to cherish. If you claim others should live by a set of rules that you yourself refuse to follow, it suggests a low quality of person.
Jeff

Asheville, NC

#145 May 15, 2013
And Koloki, I've gone out of my way not to respond to a single one of your posts in either of my threads. That's not going to change, but I'm going to give you one unrelated little message, which is:

John 18:14-27.

Alright, folks. This thread has served its purpose. I'm glad I made it. You all have a lovely day.
Koloki

Asheville, NC

#146 May 15, 2013
Yeah I bet.
Amen

Marshall, NC

#147 May 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The "better" man is the man who lives by the beliefs they claim to cherish. If you claim others should live by a set of rules that you yourself refuse to follow, it suggests a low quality of person.
Awesome Jeff!
Donnie

Marion, NC

#148 May 15, 2013
LOVE GOD wrote:
<quoted text> ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALL IS I PRAY FOR YOU TO CHANGE HOW YOU FEEL BEFORE IT IS TO LATE. I GO TO CHURCH AND HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH IN MY CHURCH. I GO BECAUSE WHEN I GO TO BED AT NIGHT I KNOW IF GOD DOES COME BACK I AM LEAVING THIS OLD LIFE BEHIND I WANT THAT PEACEFUL FEELING KNOWING I AM SAVED AND ONEDAY I WILL NOT WANT FOR ANYTHING WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE THAT FEELING JUST HOPE AND PRAY THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND GOD AND ASK HIM TO FORGIVE THEM AND HAVE THAT PEACE WITHIN THEM THERE SELVES NOTHING ELSE, I LOVE YOU ALL AND WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES BUT PLEASE SIT DOWN SOMETIME AND READ YOUR BIBLE OR GO TO A CHURCH GIVE GOD A CHANCE I PROMISE YOU WILL BE BLESSED...I HOPE YOU ALL DONT GET UPSET OVER THIS CAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM WANTING TO HAPPEN ..LIKE I SAID I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL TO OPEN UP YOUR HEART CAUSE WE ARE NOT PROMISED THE NEXT BREATH WE TAKE AND THEN IT MAYBE TO LATE HEAVEN VRS HELL ... I WILL TAKE HEAVEN ANYTIME HAD ENOUGH OF THE OTHER HERE ON EARTH THANK YOU A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT
HAHAAAA! You are FULL of shit! That's really very selfish of you....lol If it helps people to believe these things to get by then fine, but I don't buy any of it for a second.

What is sad you didn't live your life, you constantly complained about how bad the world is as your life past you by......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowmans in Nebo 9 hr Wondering 6
Kendra kelley 9 hr Oh really 10
Night Shift Baxters Hoes 10 hr YumYum 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 14 hr Donnie Dollhands 445
I been browsin old posts on here, this guy WTF? 15 hr Deshaun 1
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 20 hr lets end this dis... 84
Team not two 20 hr Blaze 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance