First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joe martino

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Ok I get she needs to move on but my God letting a man take over everything your dead husband work for and even act as if he is the kids dad she has lost her mind he will use her for all he can get and move on I am gald my friend never had kids with him and gald she is out its a small town lisa and joe maybe you shoud get out while the getting is good I hear johns family knows he is using her and even heard she pays forever thing must be nice living off a dead man's money I would feel like crap if I could pay my own way and my girlfriend who is years older then he is was taking care of me with another man's money
wall

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2014
I was a friend of Jonh's , and it makes me sick the way she takes care of that piece of crap with John's money.He never has even been there for his own kids our boys have played ball together for years and you may see him at one or two games and then he is late or leaves.John's son isn't his kid and I have heard talk from more then one person about his actting as if he is.Lisa will see sooner or later what she has is a free loader on her hands just hope its not to late.
April

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2014
He is a male gold digger and the person I feel for the most is the girls kids I was the DL girl when he was married hate I even was so low to let him play me and his wife like that
Holly

Valrico, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2014
If this is joe martino the deputy I will be lighting his world up soon. I am not gonna be his side show piece and gonna bring it to his sugar momma and prove it he is still with me
April

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Holly I got sick of being his side show someone needs to stop him and yes it the same joe there talking about he uses woman all you are to him is a piece on the side he thinks he has it made with that rich old woman paying all his bills and buying him stuff he is a lair and a joke and a piece a crap dad to his kids and bad talks there mom I know why she left him no he is a lair and went around with whatever has a hole sad hope you prove your point to her she didn't believe me cause she is still with him spending that money on him
Amy

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2014
Holly wrote:
If this is joe martino the deputy I will be lighting his world up soon. I am not gonna be his side show piece and gonna bring it to his sugar momma and prove it he is still with me
Get him girl be the hero that brings his butt to his knees show him woman have a right to be told the truth
luck

Marion, NC

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Doesn't he have two kids from Melissa hughs? Who SHE takes care of!
confused

Greer, SC

#8 Apr 23, 2014
who is john? and the joe martino I know is a woman beater. he sucked all he could financially from local churches while abusing his family.
jill

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2014
All that has been said here is true and a lot more I know that most people don't know. I can't believe the sheriff let's him keep his job. He will get what he's got coming to him one day probablyFrom a womas husband.
Amy

Canton, NC

#10 Apr 24, 2014
luck wrote:
Doesn't he have two kids from Melissa hughs? Who SHE takes care of!
yes he does and he does nothing for them while she has worked two jobs to care for him he is really mean to her
wall

Canton, NC

#11 Apr 24, 2014
confused wrote:
who is john? and the joe martino I know is a woman beater. he sucked all he could financially from local churches while abusing his family.
John is his now gf's dead husband who was even passed a year when they started dating. And now Joe is spending money that he left her and his son to pay his bills and take trips sad he is so low he lives off my dead friends money I also feel for John's son who is being made to listen to Joe and heck he doesn't even take care of his own kids.She is just a free ride for him makes me sick.
wall

Canton, NC

#12 Apr 24, 2014
jill wrote:
All that has been said here is true and a lot more I know that most people don't know. I can't believe the sheriff let's him keep his job. He will get what he's got coming to him one day probablyFrom a womas husband.
we would love to know
A Good Citizen

Marion, NC

#14 Apr 25, 2014
Who is this woman y'all are talking about?? & who is john?? And why would any woman want to have anything to do with this no good p.o.s???
Sounds like to me he's a price of work! I know Melissa and she is one heck of a woman! She has raised her kids and done a dam good job. No wonder she doesn't have anything to do with him. Sounds like he's a low life. Is he a Marion cop?
Co worker

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2014
A Good Citizen wrote:
Who is this woman y'all are talking about?? & who is john?? And why would any woman want to have anything to do with this no good p.o.s???
Sounds like to me he's a price of work! I know Melissa and she is one heck of a woman! She has raised her kids and done a dam good job. No wonder she doesn't have anything to do with him. Sounds like he's a low life. Is he a Marion cop?
No he is a county cop and I have to say Melisa has done a fine job.if I was joe I would be happy to have her as my kids mom she doesn't even get support for him she pays everything , and he talks crap about her I have to work with him and can't stand him he is a womanizer gives us all a bad name
A Good Citizen

Marion, NC

#16 Apr 26, 2014
So sad. That just shows how messed up this county is!!
wall

Maggie Valley, NC

#17 Apr 26, 2014
A Good Citizen wrote:
So sad. That just shows how messed up this county is!!
The woman Lisa is the woman he is dating she is just a sugar mamma to him cause as you can see from all the women above he has more then one woman.John was Lisa husbands who wasn't even past a year and Lisa and Joe began dating and now he lives off money John left for her and her so and goes to the church her and John went to together and stay in tge house John made a home of he took of John's life and tge man wasn't even cold in the ground yet very sicking if you ask me
wall

Maggie Valley, NC

#18 Apr 26, 2014
Sorry for the type o's
amy

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2014
He makes me sick
jill

United States

#20 May 3, 2014
Looks like he's still at it big time.
Amy

United States

#21 May 4, 2014
jill wrote:
Looks like he's still at it big time.
we need to stop him bring him down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudists (Mar '12) 2 hr tom 16
Armpit of McDowell County 4 hr Lisa 28
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 6 hr Truth 586
Brian Kelley (Jun '13) 14 hr Dayummmn 4
Reco Tate 14 hr homegirl 3
Shelly 15 hr Brandon 6
bi curious 16 hr Smeeica 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance