First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#21 Sep 18, 2013
sounds like he needs to lock it from the outside and toss the keys. mean ass old bastard.
Duh

Marion, NC

#22 Sep 18, 2013
Get a gate wrote:
Put up a gate. Lock it. Problem solved.
He is too durn stupid to do that!
LOST IT

Marion, NC

#23 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another welfare rat jealous that someone else can own private property!
You've lost your mind I believe lol no one is jealous. even "welfare rats" im sure aren't jealous
Jenn

Marion, NC

#24 Sep 18, 2013
GreenJellieBeans wrote:
sounds like he needs to lock it from the outside and toss the keys. mean ass old bastard.
Yes it does. ;)
Crystal Light

Marion, NC

#25 Sep 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not going to tell you where I live! I was very clear - I do not like being woken up when I have worked the late shift. I choose to live off of the main road so I can have privacy. I am doing nothing wrong. Why is that the first thing people think? My question is why do you think you have the right to come on to private property?
Besides everything else, someone drove down my driveway just over a year ago, stole a bike and took off. Kids seem to think it is OK to come down and park. They throw trash out, spin up the road and are just a general problem.
What is your problem? How would you like it if I parked in your drive way, woke you up, stole from you, and destroyed your property? Or do you even own property? I bet you live in subsidized housing, never owned anything and are one of the riff-raff I prefer not to deal with.
No one on this thread even mentioned coming on your property nor do we even know where you are talking about what I sure hope that your post on TOPIX solves this problem for you lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Welfare Queen tells all 29 min RJC 2
Police say Negroes punching cars while protesti... 53 min RJC 2
nebo bag 1 hr lilbig 4
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Waco 59,729
Psychiatrist says Liberals " Mentally Sick". 2 hr RJC 1
Marion Topix in a nutshell 2 hr RJC 3
Bailey hill 8 hr Bailey hill 1
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••