Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Learn to Read

Marion, NC

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Hey Idiots-
If there is a sign that says No Trespassing or Do Not Enter that is exactly what it means.
You are not special. Unless you have an invitation onto that property stop, turn around and leave.
I live well off of the main road and have several signs posted on my PRIVATE driveway. It is not OK to come on down just to ask if I know where someone lives. Get a GPS.
I often have to work late and sleep during the day, so do not expect me to be nice when you ignore 3 No Trespassing signs, 1 Do Not Enter sign and one STOP! sign just to bother me because you do not understand drections.
Thank you forr yyour cooperation!
Lost

Greenville, SC

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Idiots-
If there is a sign that says No Trespassing or Do Not Enter that is exactly what it means.
You are not special. Unless you have an invitation onto that property stop, turn around and leave.
I live well off of the main road and have several signs posted on my PRIVATE driveway. It is not OK to come on down just to ask if I know where someone lives. Get a GPS.
I often have to work late and sleep during the day, so do not expect me to be nice when you ignore 3 No Trespassing signs, 1 Do Not Enter sign and one STOP! sign just to bother me because you do not understand drections.
Maybe you will pull in the wrong driveway one day.
drmartin

Burnsville, NC

#3 Sep 13, 2013
sorry about driving into the wrong county, did not see the no trespassing sign.
Learn to Read

Marion, NC

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Lost wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you will pull in the wrong driveway one day.
You must be one of those idiots that can not read. I said I live well off of the main road. If you accidentally turn in to my driveway, you have to drive another quarter of a mile or more to get to my house. You have to pass several signs telling you not to come any further. If you come to my house, you have to do it on purpose.
Slow Thinker

Tyler, TX

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those idiots that can not read. I said I live well off of the main road. If you accidentally turn in to my driveway, you have to drive another quarter of a mile or more to get to my house. You have to pass several signs telling you not to come any further. If you come to my house, you have to do it on purpose.
I have seen the signs, only went down road once, why don't you clean up dat crap hole you call a house. You are a disgrace to most retards..
cvl

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2013
You don't own mountain harbor Marina by any chance?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Marion, NC

#7 Sep 13, 2013
cvl wrote:
You don't own mountain harbor Marina by any chance? <quoted text>
Even i am not that bad!!!
Go anywhere

Greer, SC

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Idiots-
Listen I will drive anywhere I want to! Everyone knows about your drug operation up there. Don't worry I have already called the cops and you will be busted soon enough! You dang red neck piece of trailer trash!
eightball

Asheville, NC

#9 Sep 14, 2013
How y'all know each other?
Lost

Burnsville, NC

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Where is this precious property located? You have to be doing something that you don't want people to see if your this worried about people coming down your driveway.
Learn to Read

Marion, NC

#11 Sep 15, 2013
Lost wrote:
Where is this precious property located? You have to be doing something that you don't want people to see if your this worried about people coming down your driveway.
Of course I am not going to tell you where I live! I was very clear - I do not like being woken up when I have worked the late shift. I choose to live off of the main road so I can have privacy. I am doing nothing wrong. Why is that the first thing people think? My question is why do you think you have the right to come on to private property?

Besides everything else, someone drove down my driveway just over a year ago, stole a bike and took off. Kids seem to think it is OK to come down and park. They throw trash out, spin up the road and are just a general problem.

What is your problem? How would you like it if I parked in your drive way, woke you up, stole from you, and destroyed your property? Or do you even own property? I bet you live in subsidized housing, never owned anything and are one of the riff-raff I prefer not to deal with.
Nuts

Greer, SC

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am not going to tell you where I live! I was very clear - I do not like being woken up when I have worked the late shift. I choose to live off of the main road so I can have privacy. I am doing nothing wrong. Why is that the first thing people think? My question is why do you think you have the right to come on to private property?
Besides everything else, someone drove down my driveway just over a year ago, stole a bike and took off. Kids seem to think it is OK to come down and park. They throw trash out, spin up the road and are just a general problem.
What is your problem? How would you like it if I parked in your drive way, woke you up, stole from you, and destroyed your property? Or do you even own property? I bet you live in subsidized housing, never owned anything and are one of the riff-raff I prefer not to deal with.
Boy you are a nut case! I bet you have absolutely no friends. What a nut case hermit! U gonna take that private property with you when you die?
Learn to Read

Marion, NC

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are a nut case! I bet you have absolutely no friends. What a nut case hermit! U gonna take that private property with you when you die?
Another welfare rat jealous that someone else can own private property!
Nuts

Greer, SC

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another welfare rat jealous that someone else can own private property!
Listen idiot! I own two houses and 26 acres of land and I have never taken a dime of welfare or anything from the goverment or anyone. You are just a hermit redneck!
gun owner

Mars Hill, NC

#15 Sep 15, 2013
if im lost and drive down a driveway an the owner comes out pissed at me i change ur tone real quick jst something to think about u dick head
SureDo

Granite Falls, NC

#16 Sep 15, 2013
I don't think there is anything wrong with protecting your personal property. I have parents who are older and people are always trying to steal from them... Even with the No Trespassing signs posted. My parents don't have anything to hide but why should they not be able to protect what they have worked a lifetime to have. And yes they abide by the law and do call the cops each time someone comes there to try and steal from them. Please just remember signs are posted for a reason and most of the time its because someone has had something taken from them. Not everyone who has No Trespassing signs posted are doing anything wrong.
Pan

Barnardsville, NC

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Learn to Read, F@@K YOU
Lost

Greenville, SC

#18 Sep 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information I own my home and land, and two new cars. I have never taken any welfare in my life. I work and 40 hour job and so does my husband. No I don't want people just driving in my driveway but my goodness if they are lost, I have no problem with it. I agree, you must not have any friends. You need to accept the Lord into your heart and you would not have this attitude! I really fell sorry for you.
Get a gate

Seymour, TN

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Put up a gate. Lock it. Problem solved.
really

Monroe, NC

#20 Sep 18, 2013
I'm sorry but the man has a point, its his property and he has signs up then don't go up to his house! My driveway is a private drive made up of my whole family and someone came all the way up to my house in the middle of the night and stole my husbands scooter out from under my carport, I'm sorry but if I see someone sneaking around my house ima shoot! We work hard for what little we have then to have someone steal it is just stupid. If you don't wanna invest in a gate, I suggest a couple pit bulls, mine does a great job keeping ppl outta my yard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treasure at the Dump 36 min Sean 25
Jeff Williams 19 hr Mad Daddy 12
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) 23 hr bibleman 352
Branch's diesel service Fri Steven Lunsford 37
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) Fri Alex 1,946
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) Fri Ewww 8
Sarah Joyner Fri Ewww 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance