First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Gaffney, SC

#1 Oct 22, 2009
remember hanging out at the pizza hut on fridays& satdays nights. the friends,music, cars.
post the your best time in the 80s.
me & nefew had a 1975 camaro call OLD BLUE GOOSE.
also has a fast v6 in oldsmobile starfire.
that was fun times.
be a blast to hear from some of you.
tks
Old times

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Yep! Spent many many hours at Pizza Hut, FunLand and the Major Station. Had a 1971 Chevelle Super Sport. Gold with black stripes, cowl hood and ralley wheels! I remember you (or the car). Like to have all the gas I burnt back then!

Gaffney, SC

#3 Oct 22, 2009
that was the good days. we also had the 78 olds with tunnel ram two 4s on it.
got a 85 Z28 now. u still got the chevelle ?
love to see it if you still have it. always like the chevelle . remember frank kellys 69 chevelle with the 396 big block. man that was the good old days.
could go on & on bout the fun times we all had.
love to have a 80s weekend sometime.
maybe we can run up the 5 lane for beers. lol
The Wolf

Greenville, SC

#4 Oct 22, 2009
While all you guys were hanging out and bragging on your rides. I was riding your girlfriends :)
80 s chick

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2009
The Wolf wrote:
While all you guys were hanging out and bragging on your rides. I was riding your girlfriends :)
Are you a girl also?
cit o mar

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2009
The Wolf wrote:
I'll bet that's not true.
QueenBee

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2009
The Wolf wrote:
Why do you have to ruin a posting like this. These people are trying to remember the "good ole days", in a positive manner. Between people like you, and "livermushhead" you always have to turn a posting into something degrading.
dang straight

Asheville, NC

#8 Oct 23, 2009
80's the best decade known to man! I loved it and remember it well! Don't let the idiots spoil the post...keep it going. I even remember watching some live bands at the Wave. Much more here then, than now.
sportsfan71

Blakely, GA

#9 Oct 23, 2009
Best 80's memories Hmmmm...
Roller skating at catawba, to Angel in a Centerfold.
Parachute pants.
Hanging with friends at the Pizza Hutt/ Twin Cinema.
Crusing the 5 lane while sparking a white owl.
Playing Football for the Titans, when we were actually winning games.
Seeing how many girls you could string along, without getting caught.
Sure miss those days.
80 s chick

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Keep the 80's times going guys, I'm enjoying it. Ignore the negative posts, they just crave attention.
Don't feed their cravings. Who owned the skating rink at that time? Was the pool still open?
rusty shackelford

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2009
i remember going to twin lakes to see heavy metal bands play on the stage that takes me back to the good ole days.crusing the 5 lane going by hardees for a big roast beef sandwich wish they would bring those back .
200 miles

Asheville, NC

#13 Oct 23, 2009
A friend's dad checked her milage without us knowing it and she put almost 200 miles on her car just cruising the 5 lane! I do not think her dad ever beleived us when we told him that was all we did that night. Maybe he will read this and realize who I am and know that at 40 years old, I would have no reason to lie!
cvl

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2009
That was so funny i forgot to laugh.
livermushhead wrote:
hey queen bee i am not even in on this so be careful or i will be you sinner..........
ggallin

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2009
My first job was nite shift 11-7 @ hardees. Man that was fun. everyone hung out there almost all nite and there were never a dull time. I also remember everyone had a system that was put together in different pieces and there were always contests on who had the loudest. Does anyone remember hanging out at the ball fields and little stone mountain in PG? The hot summer night spent jumping of the spillway and power house and the wild parties in blackbear!! Great time all around!!!
Old Times

Greer, SC

#16 Oct 23, 2009
He anyone remember Star Castle at the old House Theatre? Hey COWBOY44 I remember Frankie's Chevelle. I bought some axles from an old parts car he had. I sold my Chevelle in 1994. But I still have old cars, always will. Remember Donnie Finley and the Woody boys always had nice cars. Remember Mike Pope had the nice orange Nova that he got killed in on Bill Pyatt's straight. I worked at McDonalds on West Henderson. Remember when the only thing on 70 West was Wendy's built in the middle of a pine tree thicket. No by pass, just turn Left at the Ford dealership and hammer down!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2009
80 s chick wrote:
Keep the 80's times going guys, I'm enjoying it. Ignore the negative posts, they just crave attention.
Don't feed their cravings. Who owned the skating rink at that time? Was the pool still open?
I think the Justice's owned the skating rink and the pool. Hated to see the rink go and The Wave didn't last too much longer
Old Times

Greer, SC

#19 Oct 23, 2009
Remember the high dive at Catawba pool? THAT was cool!
ggallin

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2009
wow we must have really hit a nerve up there sinner!!!!!!!!
livermushhead wrote:
man it was just like yesterday cvl gave free hand jobs behind hardees with rusty them dudes made a good living .......... sinners
ggallin

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2009
....and the water was always about freezing no matter how hot it was.
Old Times wrote:
Remember the high dive at Catawba pool? THAT was cool!

Gaffney, SC

#22 Oct 23, 2009
Old Times wrote:
He anyone remember Star Castle at the old House Theatre? Hey COWBOY44 I remember Frankie's Chevelle. I bought some axles from an old parts car he had. I sold my Chevelle in 1994. But I still have old cars, always will. Remember Donnie Finley and the Woody boys always had nice cars. Remember Mike Pope had the nice orange Nova that he got killed in on Bill Pyatt's straight. I worked at McDonalds on West Henderson. Remember when the only thing on 70 West was Wendy's built in the middle of a pine tree thicket. No by pass, just turn Left at the Ford dealership and hammer down!!
remember donnie & the woody boys,they could build bad a$$ 396s.
knew mike& his wife amy, still see her some her dad lives across the road from me. maybe we all can go hang out at the pizza hut some time & relive the good times. remember jeffs 70 some camaro?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rescue Squad 1 hr Smith 4
Celebrating 2016 1 hr Enter Username 3
Why do colored "people" have nappy hair? 1 hr Enter Username 10
sac chasers /bag hos 2 hr bahahaha 11
Why are so many blacks in America's prisons?. 3 hr Enter Username 32
38 Baltinig homicides last month! 4 hr Uglymonkeys 20
The most worthless race on the Planet. 4 hr Enter Username 31
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE