Ryan Langdon and Heaven Hunt

Ryan Langdon and Heaven Hunt

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LemmeKnow

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Ok I heard he had that adorable baby and she's just out sleeping with everyone. Who knows if this is true?
Haha

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 4, 2014
It is true. But that's the way it should be. He works and takes care of his son cause he's a real man and that's what real men do. He loves that boy and nobody can say he isn't a great father. There is no way heaven should get that child any. No young child should be exposed to the stuff you see around her. Ryan's a great guy and deserves wayyyy better than her!
funny

Old Fort, NC

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Ryan quit trying to make yourself look good. You are just as bad as her. You probably leave him with your family all the time and drink!
LemmeKnow

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2014
Ryan is a great dad. Does heaven even see hiM??
RYAN LANGDON

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 4, 2014
First off i dont need to hide behind some fake name... yes its true i have full custody of weston because hes better off with me. To the people who have my back i wanna say thanks. My true friends no how it is and how good of a father i am to my boy. Yes my family helps but its so i can go to work and make money to support my boy and give him the things he needs and wants.... anyways thanks for finally adding me to the TOPIX list ha ha

Since: Jan 14

Marion, NC

#6 Jan 5, 2014
funny wrote:
Ryan quit trying to make yourself look good. You are just as bad as her. You probably leave him with your family all the time and drink!
You know this is more than likely one of Heavens friends or something. I guess we all should look and see who the one actually providing for Weston is....Ryan. Where is Heaven in this picture..not in the life of little Weston. Now if a judge has looked at the case, which obviously happened or Ryan wouldnt have custody, They have deemed Heaven an unfit parent and Ryan a very fit parent. Dont you think while in the court and with the lawyers they would have caught on if Ryan is a "drunk" and drinks all the time as you claim. It says alot about Heaven do have been deemed in a court of law an unfit parent. And you wanna say Ryan is the one in the wrong.. HAHAHA!!. I know Ryan from high school and know that he is one damn good person and a hell of a friend to anyone. He is a hard worker and applies himself fully in all situations.. now if you consider that a bad father please enlighten me on where you got your education on life.
RYAN LANGDON

Marion, NC

#7 Jan 5, 2014
I just love when I can sit back and let the rest of the county tell off them losers =]... thanks girl I got your back any time.
Omg

Asheville, NC

#8 Jan 5, 2014
LemmeKnow wrote:
Ok I heard he had that adorable baby and she's just out sleeping with everyone. Who knows if this is true?
He had a baby?? Holy crap! A man gave birth to a baby? That's so cool. Who would've thought..hhmmmmm. Men have been the ones going out while the little woman stays at home with the baby. Times they are a changing. Lol. Get over it!

Since: Jan 14

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 6, 2014
RYAN LANGDON wrote:
I just love when I can sit back and let the rest of the county tell off them losers =]... thanks girl I got your back any time.
You're a great person, dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise. No one in their right mind can look at the situation and say your a bad father. If you ever need anything or a babysitter, or just a shoulder to lean on Im always here. Friend to Friend, I know what your going through.
heaven

Asheville, NC

#10 Jan 13, 2014
Talk it want say it too my face bet and Ryan grow up I gave u Weston to better him not me okay
Wow

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 14, 2014
heaven wrote:
Talk it want say it too my face bet and Ryan grow up I gave u Weston to better him not me okay
You GAVE his child to him??? Lol what kind of woman just gives up their child.. And to better him??? That is just dumb! If you thought he needed to better himself than why in the heck would give your child up for him to do so. You can tell by the crap you're all the time posting on fb that you are an immature dope head that don't deserve her son.
fdsfsdf

Denver, NC

#13 Jan 18, 2014
heaven wrote:
Talk it want say it too my face bet and Ryan grow up I gave u Weston to better him not me okay
To better your child? You are a real piece of work. Maybe you should party less and learn to keep your pants on and legs closed, that way you don't have to worry about what's best for your child again.
Sucks2beU

Candler, NC

#14 Jan 19, 2014
heaven wrote:
Talk it want say it too my face bet and Ryan grow up I gave u Weston to better him not me okay
Wow. I have read this at least 10 times and can make no sense of it whatsoever. Heaven, put down the crack pipe, meth or "Christmas tree" you were picking out on Facebook and sort your life out. You clearly need help. You didn't give your son to Ryan; the court did. That should have been a big wakeup call. If anybody needs to grow up in this situation, it is you, dear. You are irresponsible, immature, uneducated, and an addict. Your son deserves better and you should be grateful Ryan and his family are there to provide him with the love and stable environment he needs.
Oh, and how's your job at Baxter going?? When you get that big "bank roll" are you going to start providing for your son or are you going to get more tattoos and drugs?? Grow up, clean your act up, and be a mother!!
Jerry Springer

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2014
I had sex with her after we did drugs she ain't a bad person....
Yuck

Greer, SC

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Jerry Springer wrote:
I had sex with her after we did drugs she ain't a bad person....
You probably ate up with disease now too. Be proud, stud.
dumpster diver

Matthews, NC

#17 Feb 21, 2014
sum body need to call the maury show cause that baby ain't no langdon and he doing the sister now lol
Pity

Campobello, SC

#18 Mar 8, 2014
I don't think I've felt more bad for a group of people more than I have the person they're attacking. You all sound pathetic. Looks like you all need some new hobbies rather than getting on here and talk shit because you aren't big enough to do it face to face. Yall have made it clear that you aren't sophisticated at all. Go ahead and keep talking about her flaws to cover up your own!
Sucks2beU

Greer, SC

#19 Mar 8, 2014
Pity wrote:
I don't think I've felt more bad for a group of people more than I have the person they're attacking. You all sound pathetic. Looks like you all need some new hobbies rather than getting on here and talk shit because you aren't big enough to do it face to face. Yall have made it clear that you aren't sophisticated at all. Go ahead and keep talking about her flaws to cover up your own!
Feel bad for the child she made, the child she clearly doesn't give a crap about, the child who has no mother because drugs are more important. Feel bad for that because that is what is pathetic. We all have flaws but when you have a child, you drop your "hobbies" and step up, grow up, and provide to the best of your abilities. Heaven is a lost cause at this point. Thank God Ryan and his family have stepped up and provided what she refuses to.
Pity

Campobello, SC

#20 Mar 9, 2014
Sucks2beU wrote:
<quoted text>Feel bad for the child she made, the child she clearly doesn't give a crap about, the child who has no mother because drugs are more important. Feel bad for that because that is what is pathetic. We all have flaws but when you have a child, you drop your "hobbies" and step up, grow up, and provide to the best of your abilities. Heaven is a lost cause at this point. Thank God Ryan and his family have stepped up and provided what she refuses to.
Okay, she's a lousy mom? Cool. That's her and her family's problem, not yours. You think getting on here to bash on someone makes you a better person? You need some growing up to do yourself. Just saying.
Sucks2beU

Greer, SC

#21 Mar 9, 2014
Pity wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, she's a lousy mom? Cool. That's her and her family's problem, not yours. You think getting on here to bash on someone makes you a better person? You need some growing up to do yourself. Just saying.
Nothing cool about it. It's sad actually. Perhaps had her family raised her better she would be in a better place now, like in her son's life. And no, I don't think getting on here makes me better. I know for a fact I'm better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Hollifield, another piece of trash that ne... 2 hr Hoping4change4Mcd... 25
Lavish Gilly (Jun '17) 3 hr Hoping4change4Mcd... 16
Debbie terril 4 hr Puddin 3
Teachers need common sense 4 hr Puddin 11
Walmart Starts New Dress Code 13 hr jcp 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 14 hr Alex 1,734
Chad Byrd from Spruce Pine? (May '17) 16 hr Low Life 19

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages