|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

baebae wrote:
<quoted text>
let me get this straight... Antwan Boyce is some great guy? Lmao! please... Call me anything you want to call me. Trailer park trash is fine. I will laugh while I go take a dip in my inground pool. BTW does Antwan live in a trailer or a apartment? None of those Boyce boys are worth a flip.
Actually him & my mother own a house on Yancey Road. I don't know why you want to bash him tho. He's been in my life for the past 12 years & has done everything he can to provide for me & my brother. He has a good job & doesn't do drugs... Just because he is a Boyce doesn't mean anything. Its really sad that you's judge someone without knowing them. I owe Antawan a lot for all the things he's done for me. If you wanna talk sh*t about him that's perfectly fine but he's done more for me than my real WHITE father ever has. But say & think what you want, it won't affect me or my family any. This just shows how ignorant you really are.
Wlos

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

The best women to ask are Autumn, Amber and Daniel. They LOVED on
All the Boyce boys! Pretty sure they've all got babies from them.
baebae

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Ashlyn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually him & my mother own a house on Yancey Road. I don't know why you want to bash him tho. He's been in my life for the past 12 years & has done everything he can to provide for me & my brother. He has a good job & doesn't do drugs... Just because he is a Boyce doesn't mean anything. Its really sad that you's judge someone without knowing them. I owe Antawan a lot for all the things he's done for me. If you wanna talk sh*t about him that's perfectly fine but he's done more for me than my real WHITE father ever has. But say & think what you want, it won't affect me or my family any. This just shows how ignorant you really are.
actually miss know it all I do know your stepdad WELL and like I said THEY are ALL the same..... Tell that to mommy!!
Wowzers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

baebae wrote:
<quoted text>
actually miss know it all I do know your stepdad WELL and like I said THEY are ALL the same..... Tell that to mommy!!
Baebae you the same bish talking that racist shit on another thread... Talking about burnt flesh so if your such a racist pos I doubt you "personally" know any of these ppl...and what u do mad for? Did u have a crush on a black man and get rejected? What's your REAL issue here? I bet your man is real happy... Sounds like a winner himself with a gem such as yourself by his side... Jealousy isn't cute
Ashlyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

baebae wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha okay then. Cool. I'm not trying to argue with stupid over the internet.
baebae

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Wowzers wrote:
<quoted text>Baebae you the same bish talking that racist shit on another thread... Talking about burnt flesh so if your such a racist pos I doubt you "personally" know any of these ppl...and what u do mad for? Did u have a crush on a black man and get rejected? What's your REAL issue here? I bet your man is real happy... Sounds like a winner himself with a gem such as yourself by his side... Jealousy isn't cute
I sure am talking shzzzz on the other thread! I know a lot of black ppl how else would I know what they are really like? And yes of course I am a gem. Jealous? Hell no!!! They have nothing I am jealous of!
beauty

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Quicey he's young but that boy is sexy hands down!!!
SupaaaFly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

beauty wrote:
Quicey he's young but that boy is sexy hands down!!!
That boy is a peice of shitttt! Everything out his mouth is a lie, he cheats, and treats girls like crap, so Next!.
beauty

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

SupaaaFly wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy is a peice of shitttt! Everything out his mouth is a lie, he cheats, and treats girls like crap, so Next!.
who has he cheated on and what has he lied about?
beauty

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

SupaaaFly wrote:
<quoted text>
and if being in college and playing college football is a piece of shit than you must smoke meth like the rest of methdowell you probably don't even know him
goddess

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

from What I heard quicey is a sweet guy he dated a good Friend of mine for 4 years and she said he was the best thing that ever happen to her so yea don't talk about him if you dont even know him you have him confused with quavis
Lost

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

beauty wrote:
<quoted text> and if being in college and playing college football is a piece of shit than you must smoke meth like the rest of methdowell you probably don't even know him
So um did the duded smoke meth?
SupaaaFly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

goddess wrote:
from What I heard quicey is a sweet guy he dated a good Friend of mine for 4 years and she said he was the best thing that ever happen to her so yea don't talk about him if you dont even know him you have him confused with quavis
Yeah your goood frend Christian. Ask her why their not together anymore. His assss CHEATED on her. Its funny too cause when they was together & he was in town. There was always other white bitttches picking him up and droping him off at his house. Hahaha this was eye witnesssed. I know more about him than LOTS of people.
PinkPasn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

beauty wrote:
<quoted text> and if being in college and playing college football is a piece of shit than you must smoke meth like the rest of methdowell you probably don't even know him
I do know him. But colllege is great, treatin girls like shitt really shows who he is. A cheater an a liar. So he really is isn't worth a damn
Maybe when he gets out of school he will grow up and realize a good girl whe. He's got one. Dumbasssssfool!
goddess

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Christian cheated on him a lot so he has a great reason to do what ever y'all say he did and no you don't know him like that if you know him than let me have Your real name and ill tell him and fyi they are still together so get Your facts straight. and ask them White Bitchisss if he fucked them I bet they will say know he does have Friends lots of them so why don't you say it to his face
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

baebae wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure am talking shzzzz on the other thread! I know a lot of black ppl how else would I know what they are really like? And yes of course I am a gem. Jealous? Hell no!!! They have nothing I am jealous of!
U seem so confident in ur views but yet ur name on here is baebae??(translated in white people slang as BABY!!) Thts tru tho caus attacking kids talin bout they step-dad really was immature!! Wantin wht u can't have sucks, but "baebae" keep dreamin caus none of um would have u caus UR MOUTH IS RIDICULOUS!!!!
bet

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

SupaaaFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your goood frend Christian. Ask her why their not together anymore. His assss CHEATED on her. Its funny too cause when they was together & he was in town. There was always other white bitttches picking him up and droping him off at his house. Hahaha this was eye witnesssed. I know more about him than LOTS of people.
yea quicey dated macy for 4 years him and Christian dated a year so you don't know nothing about him you go off what other people say
Neighbor
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Too Ms Racist Bae-Bae: Antwane Boyce is a good guy...everytime i pass by there NICE HOUSE fyi not apartment nor trailer he is working outside fixing his yard. I mean its not a mansion but he worked for it and paid for it and they dont bother nobody so u should get your facts striaght... people like you disgust me with all the hate you portray...and if your so confident with steady hating on people why hide behind a screen name be real about it. Anyways Ashlynn your step-dad is a good man
Unknown.(:

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Quants Henry
pole dancer

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

kevin ledford

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Victoria 56,446
methhead bag ho 9 min whoops 1
does anyone need there lawn mowed? (Jun '12) 52 min D AND C LAWN CARE 20
Anybody know the guy in newspaper today for mol... 58 min Papa 3
Roma Restaurant 1 hr Whatever 18
Anthony car detailer 1 hr Whatever 4
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling 1 hr Pro Equalty 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••