body shops in Marion
Marion

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I need some repair work done to the rear end of a Volkswagen. Can anyone recommend me a good body shop that does quality work on foreign cars ??
Jeff

Greenville, SC

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Scott has one on the 5 lane, good Christian place I hear.
trashtalk

Kitty Hawk, NC

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Jeff wrote:
Jim Cooks Body Shop are a bunch of crooks should be called Jim Crooks
4get about it

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Aug 16, 2010
you said that right....crooked as hell
wow

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Lunsfords on the lake best man in town in business for over 55 years
concerned

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Auto Tech collision center on 70 east. clean place, no long waits, staff friendly, they update you on the progress of your car frequently. I did not have to call there once to check on it. even sent me pictures of it in email. then they cleaned it up, inside and out. was ready when they said it would be. Nice people, that want your business and above all i culdn't even tell my car was ever in a wreck! paint matched beautifully...
RRS540

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Yeah my family has known David Hicks at Auto Tech collision center on 70 for more than 30 years and let me tell you his specialty is foreign cars. He did a fantastic job on an old Mercedes we had. Paint matched perfectly.

Since: Jun 10

Greer, SC

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Marion wrote:
I need some repair work done to the rear end of a Volkswagen. Can anyone recommend me a good body shop that does quality work on foreign cars ??
go with auto tech guy or precision auto body....only shops in town that seem to be able to turn out quality work other than a few guys that do it on the side but they work at those places so its a win win
Highly satisfied

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Aug 29, 2010
I recently had Jim Cooks have my vehicle repaired by an outsourced body shop in town and they did a wonderful job. I would recomend Jim Cook to anyone!!
Scott

Lincolnton, NC

#11 Aug 29, 2010
Highly satisfied wrote:
I recently had Jim Cooks have my vehicle repaired by an outsourced body shop in town and they did a wonderful job. I would recomend Jim Cook to anyone!!
Stupid just take your vehicle where cook outsourced it.
J one

Asheville, NC

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Just picked up my car from Eddie Lewis' shop. Great job, very reasonable and right on time. Highly recommend.
Blissfully intelligent

Weaverville, NC

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Wth does fixing a car have anything to do with Christians? Trust me just because someone wanna claim they of god doesn't mean they are righteous. Would it really matter the religion choice if a good job is done? Small minded people are quick to jump on a judging band wagon, think for yourself.
Oh and to get something done good I'd take it to the VW dealer in Asheville
God-Dog

Jonesville, SC

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Blissfully intelligent wrote:
<quoted text>
Wth does fixing a car have anything to do with Christians? Trust me just because someone wanna claim they of god doesn't mean they are righteous. Would it really matter the religion choice if a good job is done? Small minded people are quick to jump on a judging band wagon, think for yourself.
Oh and to get something done good I'd take it to the VW dealer in Asheville
The same "christian" place that screwed my employer not once but twice, and from what I've heard continues to screw the local population.
Carey Bothwell Bishop

Marion, NC

#15 Jul 31, 2013
Neal's Body Shop in Old Fort has done our work for years! 925-TOWU. Neal is great!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Marion, NC

#16 Jul 31, 2013
Rinnerts in old Gouge glass building on garden creek rd below pizza hut. They did a great job for me. dependable, quality work and honest..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs At McDowell High 16 min BUBBA 3
Red Head Pervert In Walmart 18 min BUBBA 20
The most worthless race on the Planet. 1 hr Cliven 639
Cole Allison 2 hr Yaboy212 5
milfs willing to f*** a younger guy 6 hr john 1
Titan JV's baseball 7 hr BUBBA 44
Defiant Crew MC (Aug '13) 16 hr lovinmymohawk 67
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE