I think we should be friends
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have too but I don't sleep good with out someone there. I just need a friend that will lay beside me to help me get a good night sleep.
Oh like cuddle sleep not sex sleep ok I want 2 I've been sleep deprived anyway do u want my number?
please

Marion, NC

#23 Jun 19, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>Oh like cuddle sleep not sex sleep ok I want 2 I've been sleep deprived anyway do u want my number?
Do you really want to put you phone number on here?
please

Marion, NC

#24 Jun 19, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>Oh like cuddle sleep not sex sleep ok I want 2 I've been sleep deprived anyway do u want my number?
I just think with the way people talk on here why would you want to give that type of info.
please

Marion, NC

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid wrote:
Why is she willing to put her number on here? I'm pretty sure by reading her other posts you can tell she's not like the rest of us. You look to me like you know that and you are taking advantage of that fact. Be a decent human being and please stop. What you are doing is very messed up and wrong. What if she was your sister/cousin/niece ? Would you want some creepy pervert trying to exploit her? No. Where I come from someone like you would get a beating they'd never forget.
I don't know. I have never asked for her number. I never said I want it. She can do what she wants. Please give me that beating ill never forget. Please!

Since: Jun 13

Spartanburg, SC

#27 Jun 19, 2013
Dont drink the koolaid wrote:
Why is she willing to put her number on here? I'm pretty sure by reading her other posts you can tell she's not like the rest of us. You look to me like you know that and you are taking advantage of that fact. Be a decent human being and please stop. What you are doing is very messed up and wrong. What if she was your sister/cousin/niece ? Would you want some creepy pervert trying to exploit her? No. Where I come from someone like you would get a beating they'd never forget.
R u standing up for me?
ilikekitty

Round Lake, IL

#28 Jun 19, 2013
curiousity ??? is that you???

Since: Jun 13

Spartanburg, SC

#29 Jun 19, 2013
ilikekitty wrote:
curiousity ??? is that you???
Uh no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What really happened to the steak house? 5 hr JoseAlonza 16
Wheres Donnie riddles ex rachael at i miss her 5 hr cuntry 2
Drk blu Camaro (new) 6 hr truth 8
crane resistoflex 10 hr simondaddy 3
Lacey (EthanAllen) Thu Lonnie84 7
Michael Cox Thu clerk 2
dycos cleaning service for Baxter (May '15) Thu Christine 13

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages