I think we should be friends

I think we should be friends

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blonde bisexual chick

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Everybody I totally apologize 4 my shitty behavior I think we should be friends what do u say pickless piggy blaster Melvin William cooper captain Spaulding and everybody else?:)
please

Marion, NC

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
Everybody I totally apologize 4 my shitty behavior I think we should be friends what do u say pickless piggy blaster Melvin William cooper captain Spaulding and everybody else?:)
Only if you will sleep with me. Just saying.

Since: Jun 13

Asheville, NC

#3 Jun 17, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you will sleep with me. Just saying.
Omg ur bi?
please

Marion, NC

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>Omg ur bi?
Must I be?

Since: Jun 13

Asheville, NC

#5 Jun 17, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>Must I be?
So u really want me 2 sleep with u am I correct?
please

Marion, NC

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>So u really want me 2 sleep with u am I correct?
Yes sleep with me. Now I have never said anything about anything else. I said sleep.
please

Marion, NC

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>So u really want me 2 sleep with u am I correct?
I mean I don't know you well enough to let you do anything else with me.

Since: Jun 13

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Jun 17, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sleep with me. Now I have never said anything about anything else. I said sleep.
What's ur name?
please

Marion, NC

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Now let me think on that. You want me to put name on topix? Then when I do everyone in McDowell will talk about me. Um no!

Since: Jun 13

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2013
please wrote:
Now let me think on that. You want me to put name on topix? Then when I do everyone in McDowell will talk about me. Um no!
Ok y do u want 2 sleep with me?
please

Marion, NC

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>Ok y do u want 2 sleep with me?
What do you look like?

Since: Jun 13

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2013
I have short blonde hair brown eyes I'm kinda heavy set I'm 5'5
oldperv

Round Lake, IL

#13 Jun 17, 2013
you sound yummy
please

Marion, NC

#14 Jun 17, 2013
And how old?
Haha

Tucker, GA

#16 Jun 17, 2013
^ted bundy
Topicksicide

United States

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Hey! Ted Bundy had to eat too!
...At least he used to have to eat.
Before they fried his azz.

Since: Jun 13

Asheville, NC

#18 Jun 18, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you will sleep with me. Just saying.
So I have 2 sleep with u?
old perv

Round Lake, IL

#19 Jun 18, 2013
where u been i want in on this conversation too...

Since: Jun 13

Asheville, NC

#20 Jun 18, 2013
old perv wrote:
where u been i want in on this conversation too...
Ur wanting 2 sleep with me 2? Omg
please

Marion, NC

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Blonde bisexual chick wrote:
<quoted text>So I have 2 sleep with u?
You don't have too but I don't sleep good with out someone there. I just need a friend that will lay beside me to help me get a good night sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stormy got a GOOD look 17 min President Spanky 1
Please COME back Ann 34 min Alex 2
Does Marion have a Negro problem? 46 min David 2
What do you think? 4 hr Alex 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 4 hr Alex 2,155
Dustin James fox 7 hr Fox 6
Dirty panties for sale?? 12 hr panty 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages