First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joey party

United States

#42 Sep 13, 2012
Joey Party is the siz-nit bra! No black dude can compare in this ghetto. straight from the streets, he da unda-ground killa with mad swag, but yall adont no nuttin bought that!
legendary

United States

#43 Sep 18, 2012
Erica shack hands down probably coolest person I know. She used to live there and she black
legendary

United States

#44 Sep 18, 2012
joey party wrote:
Joey Party is the siz-nit bra! No black dude can compare in this ghetto. straight from the streets, he da unda-ground killa with mad swag, but yall adont no nuttin bought that!
Here's a secret from the outside world. ghetto straight from the street Underground killer mad swag Marion these words do not go together. Come hang out in my neighborhood. I don't even think you would turn that direction.
interesting

United States

#45 Sep 23, 2012
Cozart is the coolest in Paducah jail
Third party witness

Belton, KY

#46 Sep 29, 2012
Quentin Jackson!!! Hands down the best friend any person could have! White, black or whatever!
country girl

Cadiz, KY

#48 Oct 24, 2013
Dat b my boi nate dog lmao !!!
Honky Boo Boo

Oak Grove, KY

#49 Oct 24, 2013
Jerry Parker
doa

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Oct 25, 2013
The best are the ones already buried. Except that sexy lil half breed that works at Conrad's she could be my house girl any day!
JOEYPARTY

Reserve, LA

#52 Nov 1, 2013
Condalingus rice yout all gay
Really

United States

#53 Nov 18, 2013
Joey is a dumb a$s always has been.
And not one single black person from Marion was or ever will be considered cool.
sandman

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2013
Nina and Tina where in the day. Willie Shack. And the pimp mr Moore
CrackerJohn

Salem, KY

#55 Feb 20, 2014
Those that learned proper grammar would be the coolest. That pretty much excludes 99% of anyone posting on this thread! That means you, Dolla. You are one of those that cannot express themselves as an educated adult that has mastered proper English.
HajiBaba

Salem, KY

#56 Mar 11, 2014
You said it, CrackerJohn! Sometimes I wonder if this is some sort of E-Bonics website, with all of the incorrectly spelled words and horrific butchering of the ENGLISH language, it is very disheartening to say the least.
Whiter Shade of Pale

Cadiz, KY

#57 May 9, 2014
On behalf of the people of Marion with at least two functioning brain cells to rub together and make a coherent thought, I'd like to apologize. I have no vote on coolest black person since I am terminally white. I also have no say on abortion because I happen to be a male and think women ought to control their own bodies. Can I get an Amen CrackerJohn, you inbred embarrassment? And that goes out to you, too, HajiBaba. Let's see... America was founded in New England so that's where American English (not Actual English, you see, that's in another country which would just confuse the poor cracker) comes from, right? Take you southern fried ass to New York or Boston, see if they can even UNDERSTAND you. Dialects are a part of every language. Racism is raw ignorance. And not every white person from Marion agrees with these morons. So, uh, non-white people who are a couple of years from being the MAJORITY in this country, don't go all apartheid on us crackers,'kay?:-)
idontknowaname

Oak Grove, KY

#59 May 11, 2014
why do black men like white women?
CrackerJohn

Salem, KY

#60 May 13, 2014
WhiterShadeofPale---I doubt if you've even visited Great Britain. I have traveled extensively and speak Spanish, German, Mandarin, Swahili, Togollon, and yes, American English as you call it. Ever had to lift the bonnet on your lorrie?
CrackerJohn

Salem, KY

#61 Jun 18, 2014
WSOP, look up the word "mendicant" and look in the mirror.
CrackerJohn

Salem, KY

#63 Jun 23, 2014
The ones that are buried in the local cemataries are the coolest.
Sara

Bowling Green, KY

#64 Jun 23, 2014
CrackerJohn wrote:
The ones that are buried in the local cemataries are the coolest.
yep the dead ones are the coolest !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joey pluskota (Jan '13) 1 hr lmao 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr annomys0000 512
amanda martin 22 hr Jason 15
wondering Thu crush 1
david meeks (Jan '14) Wed Livingston 9
Italian Grill (Mar '14) Nov 25 dirt_road 9
Derek McCree Nov 24 sweet little boo 3
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance