regina bailey???
LaLaLaLa

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
What's up with chick!?
Cool chick

Cadiz, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2012
She's a cool chick. Can be a little hateful at times but if you on her good side she's sweet.
In all honesty

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
She likes the chocolate ding dong in her ho-ho!

Nappy girl!
Truth

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2012
This girl is the shyt I love here
Truth

Cadiz, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Who cares what she likes in her ..ain't that her business and maybe they can do it better for her, it's all personal preference really.
Partner

Cadiz, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2012
If by the shit you mean she had a warrant from Marshal County and totally got arrested, then yea.
regina bailey

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Lol parten u must be really stupid . i dnt have a warrnt there . u betta look again u stuipd ass .
regina bailey

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 25, 2012
regina bailey wrote:
Lol parten u must be really stupid . i dnt have a warrnt there . u betta look again u stuipd ass .
srry ment partner
In all honesty

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Calling someone stupid when you don't know how to type... LOL

Go get some black pecker and quit trying to defend yourself. You're only confirming your own stupidity.
Casandra

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Grow a vagina and say it too her face. Love ya Gina!!!
Haters

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Cool gurl
haha

Oak Grove, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2012
nasty azz b##ch.shes a snitch just like her whole family.she thinks shes a gangster lmao.
hehehehe

Cadiz, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
hehehe .. this b!tch is far from a snitch.. and i knw that for a fact . b!tches just hatin cuz she the shit .. b!tches in marion run there mouth n talk shit cuz they dnt got a life .. i think its f*ckin funny yall keep talkin bout her you makin her really shine ..
okk

Montréal, Canada

#15 Sep 6, 2012
it IS funny, because she sleeps with blacks. THAT is funny.
LOLZ

Utica, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
LaLaLaLa wrote:
What's up with chick!?
Im about sure that she has never spent the evening in Cicero.. So she needs to stop talking like she's from the ghetto. It doesn't make you cool, it make you sound trashy and ignorant.
Realness

Salem, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I think it's funny that people thinks she is a fake ghetto girl when in fact half the people I met in Kentucky claiming they hood this that all fake when u grow up in the really hood u learn to notice legit people and learn to read people. No body I know like her would be willing to go to a bitches face tell her what's up then go to they momma house and tell her off too. From what I learned from her she actually got a good heart and just a ride or die type of chick.
lolno

White Plains, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2012
when you grow up in the really hood? what kind of place is that? ne? lol.. who the hell wants to be hood anyway? 13 yr olds lol
Haha

Dunmor, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Realness wrote:
I think it's funny that people thinks she is a fake ghetto girl when in fact half the people I met in Kentucky claiming they hood this that all fake when u grow up in the really hood u learn to notice legit people and learn to read people. No body I know like her would be willing to go to a bitches face tell her what's up then go to they momma house and tell her off too. From what I learned from her she actually got a good heart and just a ride or die type of chick.
UR A REAL DUMBA$$
old school

Oak Grove, KY

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Gina shit i would love to see your ass naked and maybe go further but damn you look got a body don't let these people tel you ho to be.Be yourself girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New mechanic shop on fords ferry road j and k?? 7 hr Yep 2
to J.A.D jr if u truly love me 19 hr Just stop 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun TCHS Class of 1977 678
Michelle Wallace (Sep '16) Sat Just asking 10
Want to know Sat Esp145 1
Girl drivin white Kia 4door Mar 25 YouMustNotKnow 3
David Jenkins Mar 25 YouMustNotKnow 9

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages