ABOUT TIME

Morgantown, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
SO WHO IS JAIL AND WHAT DID THEY DO????
well

Morgantown, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2012
A man Who hurts kids but his wife should be there too. sad she left her daughter take the fall for her
heard about it

Morgantown, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
CARROLLE CONGER is in there for hurting a girl and a boy . a grown ass man should never but his hands on a kid.
heard about it

Morgantown, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
put*
Really

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2012
heard about it wrote:
put*
is he really n there? Just saw him Friday?
yep

Morgantown, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
he was in booked in crittenden county jail on 11-3-12 and got out today must have posted the 2500 to get out sad part is you can hurt a 14 year girl and a 14 year old boy and only have to spend one night in jail and pay money to get out .. looking forward to the court date would love to see how he is going to get out of this both counts carry 2 years of jail time
wow

Morgantown, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
carrolle conger hurt kids and is not still in jail wow. crazy how we can just let ppl walk free watch your kids I hate more to get hurt
Anonymous

Providence, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
heard about it wrote:
CARROLLE CONGER is in there for hurting a girl and a boy . a grown ass man should never but his hands on a kid.
Who knows what happened. Heard several involved. He should put his hands on the girl's mother--she instigates it all. She is such a bottomfeeder.
Anonymous

Providence, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
wow wrote:
carrolle conger hurt kids and is not still in jail wow. crazy how we can just let ppl walk free watch your kids I hate more to get hurt
wow... you,re probably the bottom feeder. If my guess is correct, you are the one who should be in jail....if you could get out from under that rock.
Anonymous

Providence, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
wow wrote:
you are such a dumbass.
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
yep wrote:
he was in booked in crittenden county jail on 11-3-12 and got out today must have posted the 2500 to get out sad part is you can hurt a 14 year girl and a 14 year old boy and only have to spend one night in jail and pay money to get out .. looking forward to the court date would love to see how he is going to get out of this both counts carry 2 years of jail time
maybe boy and girl should keep their ass home and not start trouble.
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
wow wrote:
maybe everyone should hear the whole story. You especially shouldnot be allowed around any child. You are the lowest form of life. The only person you really care about is YOU. You are a slug. If you had an ounce of feelings for anyone else, you would just curl up and disappear.
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
yep wrote:
i cant wait either!!!! I hope they can see how much you are involved in this mess. You really the only one who should be in jail....for the rest of time.
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Wow and yep no doubt the same low life clan. This is right up your alley. Thrive on it, don,t you :-)
wtf

Morgantown, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
gooto12 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe boy and girl should keep their ass home and not start trouble.
They were no where near Courtni and her parents.
THE MOTHER

Morgantown, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
SO miss gooto12 if you have something to say to me i am not hard to find. I did not start anything and have not even been around anyone to start anything but I have pic and dr reports to show just what he did to my child so i could carless what you have to say. and for your info I am not a low life I am a good parent that pays her way through life by working hard I have a house that is paid off can the congers say the same so if you want to talk crap about someone you better get your facts stright bc I don't have talking trash I have black and white papers to prove what has to be said . But really why would any parent take there child to go fight another child and then put there hands on another child but if you want to bring it i am in the phone book and if you are woman enough you will give your name
Anonymous

Providence, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
THE MOTHER wrote:
SO miss gooto12 if you have something to say to me i am not hard to find. I did not start anything and have not even been around anyone to start anything but I have pic and dr reports to show just what he did to my child so i could carless what you have to say. and for your info I am not a low life I am a good parent that pays her way through life by working hard I have a house that is paid off can the congers say the same so if you want to talk crap about someone you better get your facts stright bc I don't have talking trash I have black and white papers to prove what has to be said . But really why would any parent take there child to go fight another child and then put there hands on another child but if you want to bring it i am in the phone book and if you are woman enough you will give your name
you call yourself a mother. You have hurt ur kids ten times more than anyone else ..3 kids, no daddies...you suck the life out hard working tax payers. And what makes u think i am a woman. I know what you have been saying but the truth is ur kid is thr bully...how many kids she gonna hurt.
The Mother

Morgantown, KY

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Wow You have No clue do You and it shows from what you had to say . so I feel sorry for you because you talk out your ass with no clue what the truth is I am sorry that somone posted somthing about him going to jail but it is the truth and was able to see it all online but for your info all of my kids have a dad it is the only way to make a baby. another thing is I am a working mother and so is my husband I don't take or get anything from any tax payers . so you have been miss informed . My kids are safe and have all there needs met. and as far as my daughter who did she hurt??? again you are miss informed.but please if you would like to talk just call me stop hiding behind this topix crap you see i don't get on here often so would love to work this out but not like this
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#22 Aug 25, 2013
Okay I've know her three daughters my whole life. They've never said anything about being hurt no bruises nothing, who in the hell is this? conger? take your ass back to your trashy family because no one believes what you have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 min source consideration 923
Roadways 12 hr Abc 4
Tracy George Fri Ohhhhmy 17
Girl in green beat up car that drives around town Thu Franklin 1
W.S and Alan Jul 20 Shay 7
Union county trash town (Dec '16) Jul 20 Shay kirk 8
Matt Watson (May '16) Jul 19 Dickie Thick 22

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages