Next Last
killabitch

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
So what do you know of her
cutter

Zionsville, IN

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Well i know her pretty well. What would u like to know about her?
noahs mom

Princeton, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2011
i no her & her family. not my favorite bunch of people
Casie Bright

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2011
She's my best friend. So you can ask me all you want. But I'd say your best bet would to get your sorry a$$ off topix & go ask her yourself. Unless your to much of a pu**y!:)
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Amen casie
funny

Springfield, TN

#6 Mar 7, 2011
Really? Ur screen name is "killabitch" and your hiding behind a website? I know none of yall' but I think ol' killa is like 12...or at least has the mental capacity of a 12yr old... shout out to Casie though...uses a real name and is straight up to the point.Way to go girl!
2.5 seconds.

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2011
noahs mom wrote:
i no her & her family. not my favorite bunch of people
All I know is her dad stepped up and had my back a couple of weeks ago and he barely knew me.. Her mother is always very nice..her aunts and uncles have been great to me,as is her Grandfather... and she has always been very polite..that's all you need to know so leave her alone...and I mean it.thank you...
Jake

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2011
She's one of the coolest and nicest people i know!
Jake

Paducah, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2011
She's one of the coolest and nicest people i know
Casie Bright

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2011
I hope that's my best friend Jake Hardin!
Doug

Spirit Lake, IA

#11 Mar 8, 2011
I second that Jake!
Jake

Paducah, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2011
yes its your best friend Jake Hardin
tommy shull

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Shes my daughter and I love her very much , I'd advise you leav it at that ... Now who's back did I hav lol ??? A couple weeks ago ..
Angie Darnell

Kuttawa, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2011
I know my little brother boxed for Tommy a few years ago. I think they are a wonderful family and who ever started this post with ill intentions is just jealous.
damofo

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2011
I agree they are a wonderful family!
adam

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2011
She is a very cool, very sweet, and very fun person to be around!!! Not to mention SUPER SEXY!!!! She is having my little boy and I couldn't ask for a better person to share that with she is WONDERFUL with kids... I don't see how anyone could ever have anything negative to say about her!! Or her family for that matter!!! So anyone of y'all that had something bad to say about them can kiss all our ass's :)
Casie Bright

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2011
adam wrote:
She is a very cool, very sweet, and very fun person to be around!!! Not to mention SUPER SEXY!!!! She is having my little boy and I couldn't ask for a better person to share that with she is WONDERFUL with kids... I don't see how anyone could ever have anything negative to say about her!! Or her family for that matter!!! So anyone of y'all that had something bad to say about them can kiss all our ass's :)
Very well said Dad!:) haha.
Daniel williams

United States

#19 Mar 23, 2011
Amanda I love you like a sister and I don't care what ne one has to say about you I know you very well and your one of the coolest chicks I know ne one got a prollem with her don't post it bring it to me I got you amanda
Casie Bright

Tomball, TX

#20 Mar 23, 2011
Daniel williams wrote:
Amanda I love you like a sister and I don't care what ne one has to say about you I know you very well and your one of the coolest chicks I know ne one got a prollem with her don't post it bring it to me I got you amanda
Wished there was a like button on this website.
Amanda

United States

#21 Mar 24, 2011
Thanks everyone!! Luhh u gf!! Your so sweet Adam I love you =) Thanks for havin my back ddub means alot I'm thinking treasure hunting soon??=) Now for anyone that has anything negative to say bout me I suggest u say it to me oh and please use a real name the fake names are real immature!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To See Unions Destroyed 11 min Proud Non Union Home 3
Kassi Bivins 10 hr Same wtf 5
Review: Isaiah House (Mar '09) 17 hr attckxtians 42
new guy in town jarrod? (Apr '12) 20 hr Therealist 20
Vinroe 21 hr Frenchfry 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Mesothelioma 587
Curiosity Mon Chris Harvey 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages