Gina Summers-Cox
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
black sabbath

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
This chick is in some serious shit over writing bad checks i guess when you lay up with someone with a history of writing bad checks it rubs off on you. She has written bad checks in 8 counties. Karma is a BITCH shes in jail in Crittenden now
Really

Kankakee, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2012
WHOOP DE DO!!!!! Who cares!
Anonymous

Cadiz, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Thank you for the infor she wrote me a bad check for $275 & i do know 2 others that she did that to also
PENNY 4 UR THOUGHTS

White Plains, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Really wrote:
WHOOP DE DO!!!!! Who cares!
WHO CARES, YOU WOULD IF IT WERE YOUR MONEY, THAT SHE STOLE. IT'S ATTITUDES THAT YOURS THAT MAKES IT HARD ON THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE. SHE TOOK ME FOR MONEY TO. SHE IS IN A LOT OF TROUBLE AND FACING SOME JAIL TIME FOR THE MANY CHECKS THAT SHE HAS PASSED.
Fishbob393

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Where is she now? Jail I know but where????
fed up

Marion, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2012
crittenden county
harry pothead

Covington, GA

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Kentucky takes bad checks to far! Theft by deception my ass! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and if they would do like other states and you write a bad check the store you write it to comes after you not the state wasting time and effort. The store will ban you from writing a check there until you pick up the check! The stupid charge of theft by deception is making people who might be having a hard time and needed some grocerys and thought they would beat the check to the bank into criminals!!! If they would focus as much attention to the pill and meth problem in the county maybe there would not be a pill and meth problem!!!!!!!!!
BARBBQ

Dunmor, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Is she still in crittened? Her court date was the 8th and all the web site says is her case is open ( what dose that mean?) I know that Caldwell, Lyon & Livington is also waiting for her for bad checks I'm hoping they throw the keys away because I'm sure I'll never get back my stuff or the money that she wrote the check for, she stole money that I could of used for food for my 13 yr old kid, why should he sulfer because of what that B***H did. I do believe in KAMA & one day it will come back at her, I just hope that the courts have sent to lock her up so she dosen't walk the down fall of that is our tax's pays for her up keep so in that event we all lose & she still comes out like a rose we lose.
BARBBQ

Princeton, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
SHE HAS BEEN MOVED TO MARSHALL CO DETENTION CENTER NOW STILL ALONG WAY BEFORE SHE COMES TO LYON CO I'M SURE
Dunkerson

Madisonville, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2012
If they throw away the keys you will never get your money. Im sure the courts will get your money for you. But Im sure posting on Topix isnt helping you collect your money.
BARBBQ

Nebo, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2012
I'm sure I won't get my money she is low life that could care less what she has done are taken from our kids, she owes a lot of money ( THOUSANDS IN COLD CHECKs ) AND WHO ARE u I bet she dosen't owe u a dime doses she.
jesses girl

Slaughters, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2012
I think she is out of jail think I saw her this afternoon
BARBBQ

Nebo, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
where please
jesses girl

Marion, KY

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Here in Marion
jesses girl

Marion, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2012
she was a passenger in a white SUV
dunkerson

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Learn how to spell BARBQ!! Each time you post reveals your lack of education and your laziness to improve yourself. Your 13 old child would benefit more by seeing their parent care enough to pick up a dictionary than waste time talking trash behind a hidden name on a website. How much attention are you paying to your 13 year old while your talking smack on topic?
marko

Nebo, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Looks like u need a dictionary maybe that is how it is spelled did u ever think of that?????????? Maybe u never had someone take from u are your kids u must be low life or maybe u are the gina herself?????
dunkerson

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Take from u are your kids....I believe it would be you or your kids. Again a dictionary would be helpful before public use.
bill

Nebo, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Ya your name says it all. Maybe you need to shut up since you do not know what your talking about, anyway how dose this concern you did she right you a cold one or maybe you are her.
kirk50

Madisonville, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2012
I have known Gina more than 30 years. Gina has always treated me and my family with kindness. She helped us out when we had a hard time. She bought us groceries and at that time we had no idea how we would feed our family. I know several other people in Marion Gina has helped over the years. So whatever has happened with Gina and these checks is out of her character. In her defense something went wrong for Gina to have done anything to harm anyone. Gina wouldn't intentionally harm anyone. Again I know Gina and know whatever she owes she will pay. It may take time but she will. She is a kind person who would help anyone out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason perkins? 2 hr Yum 5
Hottie 18 hr Want him 9
What's going on? 20 hr CuriouserAndCurio... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
randi williamson (May '16) Tue Patty 13
Any girl want to pee on me??!! (Jul '14) May 22 Busted 4
mexican restaurant May 22 L.C.T. 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages