real_talk

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2011
All the crap and drama started on here I am totally ashamed to say I.ever lived there .this is horrible . There is more to Marion ky than DRAMA ...
could be worse

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2011
real_talk wrote:
All the crap and drama started on here I am totally ashamed to say I.ever lived there .this is horrible . There is more to Marion ky than DRAMA ...
Obviously you've never looked at the Princeton forums. They make Marion's look like a church service.
Amy

Spirit Lake, IA

#3 Jul 20, 2011
thats because half the shit that goes on here isnt being published on here at the moment
real_talk

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2011
It's so sad that your comparing this crap to other crap ....they should shut this sure down
old friend

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2011
Since you are from marion ky do you know a guy name Douglas Todd (Walley ) Winders? He has several friends here in logan co. and just dissappeared. We are just wanting to know if he is ok. If anyone has seen him just post and let us know.
whoyaknow

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Marion is a sh!t hole, full of low lifes and white trash. It used to be a decent place to live before Potters closed down. Before all the trash moved in to collect welfare Marion was a great place to raise a family where almost everyone was born and raised there. Now no one in there right mind would go back after leaving.
speedy

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
hi there,does anybody know a danielle davis of marion co?
Sam

Cadiz, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2014
Any body knows Brant Tabor what kind of guy is he
Yes

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2014
Danielle Davis is currently incarcerated and should probably stay that way.
Brant Tabor is a drunken druggie who likes to beat up on his women.
KKk

Morganfield, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2015
Is Bill Baird married?
brant tabor

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2015
Yes wrote:
Danielle Davis is currently incarcerated and should probably stay that way.
Brant Tabor is a drunken druggie who likes to beat up on his women.
Cowards that get on here just to down people or just wanna start crap should atleast put their name on the c omment! So why hide ur feelings to the person that u r talkin crap about! I know the reason and hopefully everyone else can! U have no backbone and a weak person so people don't ask a coward about someone find another way! Cause a lot of people on here live to start trouble that's just the wsy they were raised! Some of these cowards almost cost my marriage with my beautiful wife by putting lies on here and I am not the first! I am sure there will be more spineless cowards putting more but hey my wife and I are stronger than rumors! My wife and kids r my life! As far as beatin on women I never beat her but di d punch her in the face it was wrong but a messed up dope slap me in the face its a reflex but still feel bad about [email protected] that was along time along! If ur a woman asking bout me well here is me!! I AM MARRIED TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE SANDY! if its a dude well than I am not a hard person to find come see me we might get along but I am not very wild anymore so u might be disappointed! I know there will be more lies put on he re but COME ON GROW A SET OR A SPINE!! So people can get a chance to know you!
brant tabor

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2015
brant tabor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowards that get on here just to down people or just wanna start crap should atleast put their name on the c omment! So why hide ur feelings to the person that u r talkin crap about! I know the reason and hopefully everyone else can! U have no backbone and a weak person so people don't ask a coward about someone find another way! Cause a lot of people on here live to start trouble that's just the wsy they were raised! Some of these cowards almost cost my marriage with my beautiful wife by putting lies on here and I am not the first! I am sure there will be more spineless cowards putting more but hey my wife and I are stronger than rumors! My wife and kids r my life! As far as beatin on women I never beat her but di d punch her in the face it was wrong but a messed up dope slap me in the face its a reflex but still feel bad about [email protected] that was along time along! If ur a woman asking bout me well here is me!! I AM MARRIED TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE SANDY! if its a dude well than I am not a hard person to find come see me we might get along but I am not very wild anymore so u might be disappointed! I know there will be more lies put on he re but COME ON GROW A SET OR A SPINE!! So people can get a chance to know you!
Almost forgot mr or mrs yes we can talk bout this in person u know my name and I am calli n u a spineless coward bitch so come holler at me or let me know and this woman beating druggie drunk can come see u!!!!
Okay

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2016
whoyaknow wrote:
Marion is a sh!t hole, full of low lifes and white trash. It used to be a decent place to live before Potters closed down. Before all the trash moved in to collect welfare Marion was a great place to raise a family where almost everyone was born and raised there. Now no one in there right mind would go back after leaving.
It wasn't potters closing down that turned this place it was the meth b
just saying

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2016
It is a sad town
joker

United States

#17 May 3, 2016
whoyaknow wrote:
I couldn't agree more you are so right !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sazanne 5 hr J Ross 5
Meth heads with backpacks on chipps drive 6 hr Fredbird 4
On hwy 60 16 hr Someone that knows 7
Cheating Fri Morristrail 6
Jessica Wallace (Jessie) Thu Sorry 2
Ernie Martin Sep 21 Looking out 5
Jessica Wallace Murder Case Sep 21 Crittenden Co 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance