Bobby WEST

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truthful

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

7

1

DIRTY COP
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Obviously you do not know him very well!
jesses girl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

I am begining to believe they are all dirty
Amy

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Truthful wrote:
DIRTY COP
DUH
Sad

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Truthful wrote:
DIRTY COP
That is not all he dirty at
Sad

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Fill so sorry for his wife.She is so nice and a good mother and wife
WHAT

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

He has a wife??!!
just saying

Marion, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 14, 2012
 
yes he does
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

For those of yall living outside of the reality in Marion and the rest of Crittenden Co. yes he is crooked... Which all of them are, and this isn't an opinion I'm speaking from experience in particular dealings. If you want to move drugs in our area or do any kind of illegal activity that has any kind of significant financial gain and don't want to get hemmed up JUST CUT THE POLICE FORCE OR SHERIFFS DEPT IN AND YOUR GOOD.
WHAT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sorry, was sorta confused about which cop was which... Had him confused with a different one.
ha!

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sounds like you are just upset because they are doing their jobs and have caught you before!
just saying

Marion, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

no I think you are wrong what I think their upset about like myself is the fact that it can be going on under their nose and they look the other way in some cases I know of one my self
ha!

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And what is it that you know urself? If you think they are missing/looking the other way on so many things why don't you become a cop and show them how it's done?
just saying

Marion, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

couldnt do any worse job
ha!

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So what kind of job do you have (if any) if you are not afraid to say? That's pretty sad you want to sit and complain about cops but wouldn't want to be the one to help protect your fellow citizens and family.....
Truthful

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 14, 2012
 
WHAT wrote:
Sorry, was sorta confused about which cop was which... Had him confused with a different one.
Your not confused there more then one.
Rapid

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yall have no clue. If people would just sit back and worry about themselves and rather they are doing right in the eyes of the lord, none of this crap would be on here. It is so easy to sit back and judge others. As far as him being dirty- Na. I don't see him living in a mansion and driving new vehicles. He always treats people the way he would want to be treated. If people would put more effort into helping solve the problems Criitenden and Marion instead of wasting their time on sites like this, then maybe there wouldn't be such a drug epidemic around. Try being part of the solution and not the problem. I'm sure there are times that cops miss stuff, but I guarantee it's not on purpose. They are human just like you and I. And how stupid can people be to post stuff like this, especially about cops. Dont you think they read this stuff also. Well good to yall, Id hate to be the one to have my IP address tracked from these post and have them on my tail. Have a good nite and hope your not the one that needs a cops help one nite when crap hits the ceiling. Bet you'll change your tune then!
minuteman

Livermore, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WOW wrote:
For those of yall living outside of the reality in Marion and the rest of Crittenden Co. yes he is crooked... Which all of them are, and this isn't an opinion I'm speaking from experience in particular dealings. If you want to move drugs in our area or do any kind of illegal activity that has any kind of significant financial gain and don't want to get hemmed up JUST CUT THE POLICE FORCE OR SHERIFFS DEPT IN AND YOUR GOOD.


That's about the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life. The Marion police force is probably one of the best around. To imply they can be bought off is nothing short of ludicrous. So one of two things are going on with you. 1, you have been busted for something you should not have been doing. 2, you are simply trying to discredit the police force in case of the first scenario becoming true.

Now if you had made accusations in regards to the state police I still would've said that they cannot be bribed. But however they are the most corrupt in regards to being involved with wrongful prosecutions. Not all of the state police are like this, some are decent and respectable individuals. But all in all there is more corruption within the Kentucky State police than with any other law enforcement agency in Ky. Simply because they are programmed to say whatever is necessary to get a conviction. But again I want to stress the fact that many good officers are still in the system that actually has a conscience and will do the right thing.
FYI

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

I know for a fact that Ray O'Neal is a crooked Liar and I will get my chance to tell him. The man won't even look me in the face because he knows that I know he lied in a formal report and encouraged his officers to do the same (and they did, just like good little puppets). Their job is to be unbiased and protect all of the public not just a chosen few or people they refer to as good people. Sometimes people see things after they have spoken to one of the officer than they did before. And sometimes people didn't see things that they thought they saw after the cops have made a visit to their home. This is a fact and not an assumption. One day the truth will come out. They all have a boss and someone they have to answer to.
truthful

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

FYI wrote:
I know for a fact that Ray O'Neal is a crooked Liar and I will get my chance to tell him. The man won't even look me in the face because he knows that I know he lied in a formal report and encouraged his officers to do the same (and they did, just like good little puppets). Their job is to be unbiased and protect all of the public not just a chosen few or people they refer to as good people. Sometimes people see things after they have spoken to one of the officer than they did before. And sometimes people didn't see things that they thought they saw after the cops have made a visit to their home. This is a fact and not an assumption. One day the truth will come out. They all have a boss and someone they have to answer to.
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••