Anyone know where to buy weed in Sale...

Anyone know where to buy weed in Salem or Burma

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goober

Barnesville, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
?
Django

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Dont know bout that but heard ur sister is selling her ass cheap
wtf

Morganfield, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
wth would you ask this on topix. like really are you that stupid? what are you a snitch or something? posting on marion prob are haha
Not a Snitch

New York, NY

#4 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
wth would you ask this on topix. like really are you that stupid? what are you a snitch or something? posting on marion prob are haha
Where do you recommend I post it
wtf

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
why the heck would you put it on a website where the cops are always having to be on here because people talk shit?
Not a Snitch

New York, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
why the heck would you put it on a website where the cops are always having to be on here because people talk shit?
I didn't know sorry! While I still need some weed
wtf

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
well guess you need better connections huh? instead of asking on here
Django

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Got to be the stupidest most ignorant dumbass on topix!!
salem man

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Kenny Vincent or bobby Davidson
dont move

Hanson, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
I heard yer mom sells good weed! Dumbass!!!
psssst

Princeton, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Obviously you're a rat, dude. No one in their right mind THAT'S NOT A RAT WOULD PUT THIS WHERE THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE IT.. Just saying..
To Django

Princeton, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
lmmfao ur too funny^^^
sarah belt

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
sunshine johnson chris freeman corey shuecraft luke fraizer tommy willams micheal driver alot of people
blinker

Livermore, KY

#15 Feb 22, 2013
your a idiott
LOL

Dover, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Sara Belt- i think if these people realized you have listed them on this page weather they do or NOT, then your going to get your a** whooped just saying that is just dirty. Would you like it, if your name was listed in there? I think not!!!
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#17 Feb 23, 2013
heard sarah belt has the stanky stuff but i dont know if that was a reference to her weed or twat lol... according to sarah she said some names who she has had a kid with. odd how you can go to court for child support and be on every docket with a room full of men. Odd how someone can make 100k a year off of child support when none of the fathers make over 10k a year. How many baby daddies do you have anyway... go ahead we are waiting... take your shoes off if you need help counting or do you need my hands and feet to help too?
5-0

Eddyville, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
sarah belt wrote:
sunshine johnson chris freeman corey shuecraft luke fraizer tommy willams micheal driver alot of people
Those are all snitches
uh huh

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
5-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are all snitches
Yup they are
bbw lover

Dover, TN

#20 Mar 7, 2013
yall are soo stupid thts on topix you dont need 2 talk adout on a public web cite heres hoping you get busted
The real Sarah Belt

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
I find it pretty funny that people have to use my name on here. I don't get on this trashy web site nor would I put people's names on here so grow some balls and use your real name .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Providence officer pleads guilty to embe... (May '06) 1 hr ROADFAN 36
Melissa VINHOE 2 hr i know 40
brian & laura 6 hr wilp 2
Who wants to... 17 hr Mon 2
whos number is this Mon faloopa 4
new business "something to talk about" Jun 26 Mark 3
Hard to meet women in Marion, Are you out there? (Oct '12) Jun 25 reality1 9
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages