Next Last
jesustakethebana napeel

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2012
whos got them?
gone

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2012
I dunno who owns em but the green camaro the blue one and the purple charger I think are sexy cars.... I think iT's a charger lol idk...
for real

Hardin, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Bubba Hodges s10 he drives to work is bad ass!
postpardom

Bowie, MD

#4 Mar 8, 2012
The blue charger with the grill and the black 300 are sexy and so are the boys that drive them
Trey

Big Rock, TN

#5 May 9, 2012
postpardom wrote:
The blue charger with the grill and the black 300 are sexy and so are the boys that drive them
I think a chick drives the blue charger wit da grill. Dark tint, chromed out? I been seein it n fredonia
can not stand him

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 May 22, 2012
Bradlee jones has got a pretty cool car.. and his truck was bad ass.. but the car was awesomer.. hands down!

“Hot Rod Lover (Cars that is!) ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Apperantly I need to be driving a few of my cars around marion more often if that is the competition.

Yall make me fall on the floor laughing: Chargers and 300's. Anyone can go buy a new or relatively new car, even if they can't afford it. The old school hot rods are where it's at even though I do drive the orange 94 S10 which romes the streets of Marion from time to time.
miss priss

Burlington, IA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
the silver car with the wing is bad ass loud as hell
Fo real

Gilbertsville, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
I thnk seen honda prelude it looked prett nice from far away
homie

Livermore, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
blaisa wrote:
Apperantly I need to be driving a few of my cars around marion more often if that is the competition.
Yall make me fall on the floor laughing: Chargers and 300's. Anyone can go buy a new or relatively new car, even if they can't afford it. The old school hot rods are where it's at even though I do drive the orange 94 S10 which romes the streets of Marion from time to time.
is it the extended cab sdime that has the big a$$ motor if so ya that mofo is bad as Hell

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2012
homie wrote:
<quoted text>is it the extended cab sdime that has the big a$$ motor if so ya that mofo is bad as Hell
Yup that is my S10. Just swapped out the Weld wheels and Mickey Thompsons for the original the winter wheels. Talk about an easy burnout! Thanks for the compliment!:)

I don't often drive my other cars 72 Corvette (Orange), 70 Camaro (Blue), 74 maverick (red/black), 71 Ford LTD convertible (red) and 79 Mercedes Benz convertible (blue)
ghetto

La Fayette, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
s10 is a piece of rust

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Mr Ghettofied! Obviously you are full of shit and have never seen my S10. Not the slightest amount of rust on my truck. It actually looks better than new.

Stop hatin!
CrackerJohn

Strasburg, CO

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Once in a while you'll see me driving a classic 1984 red Porsche 944 driving through town. It is not just sweeet, it is BADASS! The speedometer goes to 180mph with two more tick marks that represent 200mph before burying the needle. No one on here has mentioned anything even close to that class of vehicle other than the classic 'Vette and Camaro.
jesustakethebana napeel

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 19, 2012
what about that slammed green bmw e30?
CrakerJohn

Strasburg, CO

#18 Nov 20, 2012
If it's a 1985 or newer E30 with a 325i engine then you're starting to at least step into the ballpark...

Location hidden

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Just because you put a 200 mph speedo in your 944 doesn't mean it will go that fast. I have owned 2 944's, an 86 with a 2.7 and a 89 with a 2.7. The sad thing about them is that they are not that fast. even the turbo (US spec) model will top out about 125, if you dare drive it that fast here in the states.

LOL

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2012
miss priss wrote:
the silver car with the wing is bad ass loud as hell
Seems as though Miss Priss might actually be the guy driving the "badass car" Bout time u came out of the closet
Felecia

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Fo real wrote:
I thnk seen honda prelude it looked prett nice from far away
The black 93 Prelude with black wheels would be mine.
Fo real

United States

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Na it wasnt black I believ it was reddish color it was dark but i kno it wasnt black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
orgy 1 hr causual encounters 6
Dwight Young (Nov '11) 4 hr Butthead 48
karen pryor 4 hr Beevis 11
Ruby At Sav-A-Lot 4 hr Beevis 6
hair stylist 13 hr Leachmark707 2
brandon conrad (Dec '12) 13 hr justme 6
Megan wheeler 21 hr gotem 8
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?