fed up with BS

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 22, 2012
what do you think about Jeff Ellis
tenant

United States

#2 May 22, 2012
Supposed to be a godly man but.is a fake.ass.liar dont make the mistake of renting.from him he.will not fix anything that is broke he says he will be there tonmorrow or next week.to.fix things but never shows.up has new trailers that ge promised to have ready but still after about 3-4 months still not done.and had to.get another place and had to.front him face to.face to get money back.from what the people told me.and ask.anyone who.rents from him or ever.has.and they will tell.you hes a slum lord and his things.are.all.broken.and he.wont.fix them and I.wonder.how.he.got elected Magistrate I have yet.to find.anyone who likes him or says they voted for him. gonna be fun letting people know.abiut the real Jeffy Ellis.....
fed up with BS

Cambridge, MA

#3 May 22, 2012
Thank you for the input tenant I have heard that from several people. Glad I decided not to rent from him. If I were you I would get away from him.
Observer

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
fed up with BS wrote:
Thank you for the input tenant I have heard that from several people. Glad I decided not to rent from him. If I were you I would get away from him.

In the process.just hard finding a decent place and a decent landlord from what I hear it may be hard to find a decent landlord.....but there has to be some out there but its sure not Gail Fowler shes pschyo I figured that out just seeing her at a Yard Sale can we.say the Elevator.doesnt get out of the basement......
Observer

United States

#5 May 22, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
In the process.just hard finding a decent place and a decent landlord from what I hear it may be hard to find a decent landlord.....but there has to be some out there but its sure not Gail Fowler shes pschyo I figured that out just seeing her at a Yard Sale can we.say the Elevator.doesnt get out of the basement......
not sure why it changed my nickname now thats a mystery
fed up with BS

Cambridge, MA

#6 May 23, 2012
From what I have heard Jeff Ellis is getting ready to lose a lot of tenants and as for Gail Fowler I mentioned about her home to rent to some friends and their take on her was the same as yours she is psycho.
fed up with BS

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jun 16, 2012
That idiot just keeps getting worse. He evicted a pregnant woman with no where else to go. Real GODLY PREACHER MAN !!!
tenant

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 16, 2012
What else would you expect he dont.care about nothing but that almighty dollar. Godly man yeah right he had to go all the way to Clay to be accepted by a General Baptist Church with mire than one here in Crittenden County....and from what I hear they dont like him at Clay he just got his foot in the door before they figured him out but now they dispise him just like most people in Crittenden County do I still cant figure out how he got elected Magistrate because I have foumd no one who admits they voted for him. and as far as Landlord he is the sorriest excuse of a landlord there is he will not fix anything and gas the gall to lie to any tenants face he is talking to boy is he in for a rude.awakening I undetstand that he has atleast 6 seperate tennants that are going to walk on him in the next.couple of months or sooner......and as a.former tennant I dont blame then I really dont know if the man knows the difference from a Lie or the Truth.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie 11 hr Want him 9
What's going on? 13 hr CuriouserAndCurio... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
randi williamson (May '16) Tue Patty 13
Mason perkins? May 22 Sissy 4
Any girl want to pee on me??!! (Jul '14) May 22 Busted 4
mexican restaurant May 22 L.C.T. 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages