what do u all think about her
casandra hackney

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 4, 2011
all i can do is laugh
Kassi

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Let's see, where to begin, she's one who wants to talk shit on the internet but not in real life. She's a pussy, and downgrades herself by talking about BABIES! She has called my daughter and both my nephews lowlifes and personally, I don't care if she rots in hell. I hate her, I think she's the ugliest chick in the universe, and she thinks she's hot sh*t. Well Brittany, if you read this, here's a message for you. Go die. The end.
Ashley

Spirit Lake, IA

#4 Apr 4, 2011
She a nasty Whor* and nobody in this town likes her she is gross! I heard she has an STD because she f*cked so many men. News Flash The only reason they F*cked her is cause she is an easy Lay thats all. Just a bunch of guystrying to bust a nut and what better way then to do it on a sl*t who gives is up. HAHAHA she says shes married to some guy in FL. Shes never met this dude and sh has like all kinds of nasty crap on her facebook page! Alls I can say is WOW That Ho* is NASTY!! She forreal needs to up and move. h bitch Was talking about my son and neice thats cool Because she jst mad cause nobody wants a baby with her. DARN yall her momma should have for real just giving her daddy a BJ and been done with it.
casandra hackney

Winchester, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Lol i couldnt agree more, girls!
Brandyn Murray

Cicero, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2011
all of you are so mean. No Brittany is not my friend but Do you even know all the crap Brittany has gone through? No she's not the most attractive person out there but no one can control how they look, that's a matter of genetics and luck. I went to school with Brittany and she got picked on ALL THE TIME, I felt sorry for her and telling her to "go die" is probably the lowest thing I've ever read on here. And did you ever stop to think that maybe she's the way she is because of all the crap she got when she was younger or maybe she has a disability and she doesn't know better. All of you need to take other people's circumstances into consideration and grow up.
Kassi

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2011
Well maybe if she wouldn't talk about our kids like they are dogs, when we never said a word to her maybe we'd be nice. But no, she's gonna disrespect our kids like it's not a problem. She's gonna threaten to kick our asses but yet we're the bad guys. I don't give a rats ass about her and could care less if that's the lowest thing you've read. It's how I feel.
Brandyn Murray

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2011
So if you're kids are old enough to be talked about "like they are dogs" then you are obviously old enough that you should know right from wrong. And telling someone to "go die" and that you "don't care if she rots in hell" is wrong. And if Brittany is doing things to upset your children then tell them to be the bigger person and ignore her. I don't feel sorry for Brittany anymore, I feel sorry for you all that you would say those awful things. have you ever heard of the saying "treat other the way you want to be treated"? Or how about "kill them with kindness"?
Amber

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2011
so we have a 2 year old and a 6month old that she's talking about is that old enough to be talked about they are just now learning to talk I first started to treat brittany with respect I tryed to be her friend and she just spit in my face over it she disrespected my friends b4 they disrespected her
casandra hackney

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2011
Oh yeah, my DAUGHTER is in my stomach, and apparently she needs to die. So yeah, I'm going to defend my fucking kid. Ridiculous, let me tell you. But i finally just had to block her off facebook b/c she kept harassing me.. But i guess im the bad person.. Yep.
eww gross

Dunmor, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2011
casandra hackney wrote:
Oh yeah, my DAUGHTER is in my stomach, and apparently she needs to die. So yeah, I'm going to defend my fucking kid. Ridiculous, let me tell you. But i finally just had to block her off facebook b/c she kept harassing me.. But i guess im the bad person.. Yep.
another teenie bopper pregnant isnt their anyhting else to do there
Kassi

United States

#13 Apr 5, 2011
Yeah, I first tried treating Brittany with respect, and I even took her home so she wouldn't have to walk a few times. But no, she can sit there and talk about my 2 year old like she shouldn't be alive. Here's the deal, I don't care if you feel bad for me being mean. You're backing up a person who is bashing KIDS. Kid's not even born yet, and kids who can't defend themselves or ignore her. So if you want to back up a person who is going to be so hateful as to talk about children, then that just makes you as low as she is. I don't care if she dies, that makes me bad that I have no emotion towards her? She's obviously going to hell if she's so low as to talk about children. I know I'm going to hell, and that's fine with me.
Ashley

Spirit Lake, IA

#14 Apr 5, 2011
Look every one knows who this is nd I don't care if you knon me It's Ahley Stallins, Brittany was talking about my 6 month old son he can't even Speak so Yeah I am gonna go tell him to be he bigger Person no its call Bittany needs to watch her F*ckin back Caude that b*tch just pissed me off and if your gonna defend her The your no good to kids as well! And I know you know me and I really don't care cause if she was talking about your sisters new baby Brandon then then you would be P*ssed off to high waters about that. Nobody every said anything to the stupid sl*t she just Wants to talk about our kids its all good cause she is a nobody and all way will be a nobody!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2011
Ok, 1st off, Brandyn has a heart so yeah she is goin to defend her, Dont start sayn shit about b because just because she's not bashin with the rest of u! Now Im not gana lie, if Brittany talked about my children then yes id b pissed but heres the bigger picture, BE AN ADULT AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!! Dont bash her on topix, the girls had a hard life and isnt really all there, any1 who knows her knows that!! Gee's people is it really that hard??
Ashley

Spirit Lake, IA

#16 Apr 5, 2011
Well Wow Big woop I had a hard life too Bu does not mean I go around saying I am gonna kill Babies and Sh*t I don't care what any of you say She is a Nasty Ho end of story! But The S*ut can run her mouth cause pay back is a Beast!
Kassi

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2011
Here's the deal Holly, you don't know the story, neither does Brandyn, and it's alright. You guys are naive, you know for a fact that if someone started talking crap about your child you'd want to whoop their ass. Am I wrong?! You can't sit there and say I'm wrong, because I'm not. You'd want to stomp a mudhole so far into the persons ass that they'd be sucking your toes. I never ONCE said Brandyn didn't have a heart. And I don't care WHAT people think about me...I'm simply stating, she has talked crap about my kid. That doesn't fly with me. Now if you can sit back and let someone say your child should've never been born, and that she's a lowlife, and should be dead, and let that fly...then that makes you look bad as a mom. You're supposed to defend your children no matter what. THAT'S why you're a mom. And I'm sorry if defending my kid is wrong. I WILL DEFEND MY CHILD. Whether it be words spoken about her, or harm done to her, I will defend her. And whoever has a problem with it can kick rocks the opposite direction. Defend her all you want, honestly DON'T care, but yeah, maybe she's not all there, maybe she's had problems in her life. BIG DEAL, SO HAVE I. You don't hear me bashing kids, all because I was raped when I was younger, or because I'm verbally abused DAILY. THERE Now I'm going to complain. Get over it guys. NOT TO MENTION, Someone wanted to know what we thought of her. Why can't we speak our minds? It's a free country. Freedom of speech. Now... This is more than likely my last post, because honestly, I'm done arguing with people who don't understand me, or know me. BASH ME ALL YOU WANT IT'S NOT GOING TO TAKE ONE HAIR OFF MY HEAD. BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT MY CHILD, OR MY NEPHEWS. THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 5, 2011
Kassi wrote:
Here's the deal Holly, you don't know the story, neither does Brandyn, and it's alright. You guys are naive, you know for a fact that if someone started talking crap about your child you'd want to whoop their ass. Am I wrong?! You can't sit there and say I'm wrong, because I'm not. You'd want to stomp a mudhole so far into the persons ass that they'd be sucking your toes. I never ONCE said Brandyn didn't have a heart. And I don't care WHAT people think about me...I'm simply stating, she has talked crap about my kid. That doesn't fly with me. Now if you can sit back and let someone say your child should've never been born, and that she's a lowlife, and should be dead, and let that fly...then that makes you look bad as a mom. You're supposed to defend your children no matter what. THAT'S why you're a mom. And I'm sorry if defending my kid is wrong. I WILL DEFEND MY CHILD. Whether it be words spoken about her, or harm done to her, I will defend her. And whoever has a problem with it can kick rocks the opposite direction. Defend her all you want, honestly DON'T care, but yeah, maybe she's not all there, maybe she's had problems in her life. BIG DEAL, SO HAVE I. You don't hear me bashing kids, all because I was raped when I was younger, or because I'm verbally abused DAILY. THERE Now I'm going to complain. Get over it guys. NOT TO MENTION, Someone wanted to know what we thought of her. Why can't we speak our minds? It's a free country. Freedom of speech. Now... This is more than likely my last post, because honestly, I'm done arguing with people who don't understand me, or know me. BASH ME ALL YOU WANT IT'S NOT GOING TO TAKE ONE HAIR OFF MY HEAD. BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT MY CHILD, OR MY NEPHEWS. THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE.
Yeah id b kickin sum1ns ass as soon as my childs name left the mouth, u have a right to b pissed but all the topix shit is bs. Im just tryn to say b an adult about it and dont post shit on topi that could get u in trouble if and when something does happen to her.
Ashley

Spirit Lake, IA

#19 Apr 5, 2011
YEAH I'M With Kassi on that one! You tell em' Girl! But whats so bull shit is the kids ages are 5 months 6 month and 2 years old. Why would you want kids dead. Come on holly if I told you heve your kids are low lifes and I wish they were nvr born and I am gonna kill them. Then you would wanna figh me. Oh but wait lets say I was raped and everything but I still UNDERSTOOD what I was saying! You would wanna fight. But lets say you hae never talked to me or even looked my way and I just out of the blue did this. Yeah I though The S*ut was a good girl But I was wrong. But you know people can hate me talk shit about me But the fact is Even If I hated you with every bone in my body I would NEVER NEVER Bring a kid into it. Let alone Wish them dead and say i'm gonna kill them. Tats just not right! And you know Kasii Is rigt Freedom of speech people look it up! So heres my Freedom of Speech. Brittany your a Wh*RE I hope you go to hell. And while your there I hope the same shit happens to you over and over an over again. The same shit That has happened your whole life. I don't give a F*ck who calls be a b*tch or wh*re or fat or what ever all I can say is if you don't like me cause I speak my mind then dont look my way Or read what have to say!
Kassi

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2011
Well I can definitely say now that if something happens to her its not my doings, I gaurantee she's going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and will get her ass stomped. Trust me.. I know a few people who want to kick her ass, because she can't keep her mouth shut. She degrades her own self, we don't have to do it for her. We never said one word to her, I just simply asked her to quit talking crap about my nephew who lives in a whole nother state. Then...and only then, did she start this. NOT ONLY DID I ASK HER, I ASKED HER NICELY. I was nice to her, I had been nice to her, I never bothered her I never talked to her when she was around, but I did give her rides a couple times home, when I barely had the gas to get home myself, because I was being nice so she wouldn't have to walk a few miles home. Does that entitle her to talk about my daughter? No...all because I asked her nicely to leave my nephew alone because he is only 3 months old.[Yes Ashley, he's 3 months, not 5] Not to mention, the topix was made by someone we don't know. Wanted to know what we thought of her, in turn we told them. There is nothing wrong with that. Plus, if something were to happen to her, how would we be liable for the simple fact, not once have we mentioned whooping her ass ourselves. I'm sure someone wants to...but honestly, when that day comes, I will laugh, because she deserved it. But I won't be the one stomping her, because I'm not stupid enough to lose my daughter over her. My daughter is more important, thus, why I'm so mad about her saying she wanted my daughter dead. THAT IS ALL I AM STATING. People blow what I say out of proportion and flip flop it. There you go.
mommytoo

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2011
if you want to beat her up, go for it. id be mad too but ashley, you being a christian and all you know all this verbal bashing you are doing is wrong. what the girl did was wrong so take it up with her not a bunch of people on the internet...this doesnt solve anything, only makes it worse. calling her a chicken because she hides behind a computer seems a little hypocritical because you are all doing the same thing. FYI, THIS ISNT PROTECTING YOUR KIDS IMAGES!!!! i sure wouldnt be griping on topix or anything of the such if i knew people were bashing my babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randi williamson 1 hr CitizenofMarion 4
Josette st.john (Nov '12) 7 hr Tay_Shaw 12
Curiosity 12 hr Homo 9
Linda Hubbard (Aug '12) Fri Holiday Hills Res... 27
megan manns Jul 25 person4590 20
kelly brooke williams (Nov '12) Jul 20 Wow 14
Kelsey that works at the family practice Jul 20 Devy 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance