About

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Where this girl at now?
stupid

Princeton, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Looks like shes finally stepping uo and being a mom (kinda) still cant make up all the crap she did to that poor kid
Curious

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
What did she do to the poor boy?
About

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah heard she was a bad parent hopefully she changed so she In Marion now anyone know?
Yul

La Fayette, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
She tied a sock around her sons mouth too keep him from crying and tied the paci too stay in his mouth.. She done drugs right next to him too oh and she has hpv /gential warts.. Real nasty girl
Wellll

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
That figures she screws anyone she can. Nasty by far. And idk y cause she's a pretty girl she ought to respect herself more.
Josette xo

Marion, IL

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Wellll wrote:
That figures she screws anyone she can. Nasty by far. And idk y cause she's a pretty girl she ought to respect herself more.
B***h let me find out who the f**k you are everybody on here needs to grow up an leave me outta the drama!!!! THE S**T ABOUT MY SON IS NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION TRUE!!!!!!!!!! ask anyone who REALLY knows me! Good to know im on all your minds so much now grow some balls and tell me who you really are??? unless your a scared lil b***h like im assumin!
Josette xo

Marion, IL

#8 Mar 7, 2013
and btw i have more respect for myself than you worthless people ever will keep my name AND MY SONS out your mouths!
That1MFer

Cadiz, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Super lame how you people get, get so bored with your lives being so crappy you have to insult some one else, happens all over this site.. Its a Site for Cowards.. But anyways, I seen your name Josette and wanted to say, your f**king sexy girl, come see me in Marion already ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black hair an tatted chic 7 hr blue 9
Wildest Cougars 12 hr Not your bff 9
this is a wh**es number if anyone needs any 13 hr Mike 4
need criminal lawyer 18 hr Barney 1
black hair guy 23 hr Austin 2
Morgan driver (Jun '13) 23 hr I would tap it 87
Something New Tue GotToLoveSmallTow... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages