people have feelings!!

people have feelings!!

Posted in the Marion Forum

people

Strasburg, CO

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Someone told me about topix and i thought i would check it out.
Well-mostly i just see trash-talk about the girls and guys in the county. If you all know them "so well" why put it on here? Tell it to their faces!! But what should i expect out of critt county, only brave behind a damn computer or phone!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2012
people wrote:
Someone told me about topix and i thought i would check it out.
Well-mostly i just see trash-talk about the girls and guys in the county. If you all know them "so well" why put it on here? Tell it to their faces!! But what should i expect out of critt county, only brave behind a damn computer or phone!!!!!!!!!
How is claiming to see nothing but trash-talk on here in anyway different from "trash-talking" about an entire county of people, inferring they are all to scared and use computers and phones as their tool of choice for helping the inner hypocrite known only as "people" to tell others to say it "to their faces."

You are as educated in the proper way of communication and hyperbole as those you dismiss.
amber

Dawson Springs, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
^agreed, Advocatus.

"only brave behind a computer" and u didn't use ur name...aint that the pot calling the kettle black?
Whaaaa

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2012
^ Who are you? You seem to enjoy putting your two cents in on just about every topic, Amber from "Dawson Springs." I bet that's not even your own name, hence becoming one of those people that are "only brave behind a computer" that you quoted above. I mean, "amber" couldn't be more generic of a name... I know millions of Ambers. So, if you're so brave, who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason perkins? 2 hr Yum 5
Hottie 18 hr Want him 9
What's going on? 20 hr CuriouserAndCurio... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
randi williamson (May '16) Tue Patty 13
Any girl want to pee on me??!! (Jul '14) May 22 Busted 4
mexican restaurant May 22 L.C.T. 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages