capitalist pigs

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Hoping to join strike at any walmart location, does anyone plan on striking at the Marion walmart?
citizen kane

Ballwin, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I will be passing the stupid protesters as I walk in to shop.
What

Marion, IL

#3 Nov 22, 2012
capitalist pigs wrote:
Hoping to join strike at any walmart location, does anyone plan on striking at the Marion walmart?
Not a strike, need a Union for that. Only a protest even if it happens. Hate to say it but Unions will be a thing of the past before long. Companies will just shut down like Hostess, and either come back non union, or move to Mexico, China...
OURwalmart

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> Not a strike, need a Union for that. Only a protest even if it happens. Hate to say it but Unions will be a thing of the past before long. Companies will just shut down like Hostess, and either come back non union, or move to Mexico, China...
strike: to stop or leave work as a coercive measure.(Not ALWAYS union)..... wrong demographic here capitalist pigs. But yes, our most effective approach will be focusing on clogging up and blocking parking lot with personal vehicles
Scrooged

Marion, IL

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Great. Really smart. You signed on for the whole trip so stop whining and get to work.
What

Marion, IL

#6 Nov 22, 2012
OURwalmart wrote:
<quoted text>strike: to stop or leave work as a coercive measure.(Not ALWAYS union)..... wrong demographic here capitalist pigs. But yes, our most effective approach will be focusing on clogging up and blocking parking lot with personal vehicles
Yes your technically right. but strike, walk out or whatever you call it probably lose your job. It's not like they are replacing skilled labor. I don't care either way. I only go to Wal-Mart as a last resort, must have it's only 2-3 times a year. Too many white trash people. Target, Menards or Sam's...
citizen kane

Ballwin, MO

#7 Nov 23, 2012
How did the protest work out? I didn't see any of you. I wish it had turned shoppers away so I wouldn't have had to wait in the long lines with the throngs of like minded capitalist supporters. There's always next year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad is working at Pepsi, really? (Apr '12) 17 hr Hug 529
JiggerBall 22 hr UNC 16
Aisin men 23 hr Tina 15
The jason haters hotline Sun Narcos 10
Zelman Johnson Sun Sohedid 36
Carol Sun logic 12
Wsil roni leforge Dec 9 Tom 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance