Next Last
customer

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
What do you think?
Well

Marion, IL

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Our meal was good and the service was great, but we've only been there once. We will go back!
Heather

Ballwin, MO

#3 Oct 30, 2012
I have been there a coupleof times and always got great waitresses and the food is so much better there than the Paducah logans
E Parking Lot Gourdhead

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2012
just got back very confind .sat by the bathroom EVERYONE would have to squeeze behind my chair putting there hands on me.Our steaks were 25 dollars and COLD.They were as good as the ribeyes that you can by at the Dollar Gen Store.Very slow our waitress said IM SORRY at least 15 times.Over rated.You better be GOOD to make it in MARION.With Walts,17th st.Applebees,Ocharlies W.Sizzeling.RED LOBSTER
Yummy

Marion, IL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Great food and service.......reasonably priced! Going back!!
Logans customer

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 31, 2012
E Parking Lot Gourdhead wrote:
just got back very confind .sat by the bathroom EVERYONE would have to squeeze behind my chair putting there hands on me.Our steaks were 25 dollars and COLD.They were as good as the ribeyes that you can by at the Dollar Gen Store.Very slow our waitress said IM SORRY at least 15 times.Over rated.You better be GOOD to make it in MARION.With Walts,17th st.Applebees,Ocharlies W.Sizzeling.RED LOBSTER
Why did ppl squeeze behind ur chair?there are two different ways to get to the bathroom there so I don't believe ppl was putting their hands on u...I have been there quite a few times and always get a booth close to the restrooms and not once have I seen anybody put their hands on someone to get to the bathroom
Curious

Norris City, IL

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Went there for lunch two days in a row. Food was excellent. Waitresses had REALLY annoying habit of coming back to ask question every 3 minutes (literally) and interuppting our conversation and eating. I counted over 12 times in a 20 min meal. Worse yet they appeared miffed that we didnt have much to say after the 8th time we were interrupted. They were pulling plates out from underneath a guy eating his sandwich once. Not sure if the whole point was to rush us out or just annoy us. Its not good service when you pester people....just annoying. I will go back in a few months and see if they are any better.
proplayer

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
These damn first world problems again!
E Parking Lot Gourdhead

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2012
TO Logans Customer I was not in a booth I was at the big table by the window NEside.TO PROPLAYER now thats funny.Aint it great thats all we have to whine about in this crazy world.GOOD DAY
i love my coal miner

Carterville, IL

#10 Nov 1, 2012
E Parking Lot Gourdhead wrote:
TO Logans Customer I was not in a booth I was at the big table by the window NEside.TO PROPLAYER now thats funny.Aint it great thats all we have to whine about in this crazy world.GOOD DAY
Yes as you were just whining about where you sat. Hm... How old are we nowadays? Seems like everyone is just a big cry baby that's 3 years old.
E Parking Lot Gourdhead

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2012
I was not whining about my seat.I was WHINING about people touching my shoulders comming from the bathroom.Im pretty sure the last thing they had in HIS hand was not a fork.Quit whining about me whining.wah wah AINT this kinda fun
Tazmo

Carterville, IL

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Try the two for twenty, great meal great deal.
number3

Mount Carmel, IL

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Food and service was good, gourdhead your and idiot.
bikergirl84

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
We sat at a table by the bathrooms and there are no tables in front of them. It's a clear path and entrance to them. Also the service and food were excellent.
Phasma

Marion, IL

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Been twice. Steak was hot and good. Salad fresh and cold. It's a loud place guess there trying to create a real roadhouse atmosphere. Would of been much better if the waitress would of not kept asking us how we were doing every 3 or 4 minutes. And if it wasn't the waitress it was the kitchen manager or a trainer. Probley won't go again for a long time. Too damn loud and too many people being overly attentive.
Citizen

Carbondale, IL

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Phasma wrote:
Been twice. Steak was hot and good. Salad fresh and cold. It's a loud place guess there trying to create a real roadhouse atmosphere. Would of been much better if the waitress would of not kept asking us how we were doing every 3 or 4 minutes. And if it wasn't the waitress it was the kitchen manager or a trainer. Probley won't go again for a long time. Too damn loud and too many people being overly attentive.
Have to agree, too LOUD I think it's the reflection of our culture. I remember going out to eat people would talk not yell, no cell phones in everyones hands including the waitresses. All these places are fast food steak places, and overpriced. I swear the waitresses will not leave you alone. I like places to enjoy such as Mary's in Herrin, Walkers bluff & Honeybakers is nice...The chain restaurants is always a last resort.
Scrooged

Marion, IL

#17 Nov 25, 2012
LOUD crap country western music, screaming babies, filthy floors, people shouting to be heard above the din... better to buy a steak ,stay home, and grill it.
True News

Sesser, IL

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Will never go back. Ate there last night(Sat.) night and had a group of 4. Service was good, no complaints on that. We had steaks and they all tasted like FISH. Waitress told us that they had several complaints over that same issue and would get the manager.Told manager the issue and this is what we got " sometimes the steaks are placed where the fish has been" and "I can give you half off your bill !" REALLY, WHAT THE HELL ! When I informed him that a complaint would be filed with the health department because you can't do that due to allergies, he had this dumb look on his face.
I will be filing a complaint Monday.
proplayer

Carbondale, IL

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Waaaaah!! You all are a bunch of coddled, whiny cry babies. If everything isn't perfect, the first thing you do is bitch and moan like children. Grow up
C_O_Jones

Marion, IL

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Hey Bozo-- if you're paying for it, you have every right to expect a decent meal and good service. That manager should be canned along with his food prep staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backyard Burgers 35 min twice 2
Car fire aisin 2 hr Radio 1
Ocharleys 9 hr Hmm 1
Marion Mall 9 hr Frank 11
Zelman Johnson 9 hr live life 70
Alisha kellerman 10 hr Pixie 8
NFL Thugs 13 hr deadspin jerking off 19

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance