Marion washington school morning /lun...

Marion washington school morning /lunch lady

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Marion, IL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I am so disturbed how this school allows someone like Ms.Darlene AKA (drill sargent) to talk/scream at the children i do not understand why they allow her to keep her job, my son and many many others are so stressed at lunch time because she is yelling at kids the whole time!! Im thinking if she don't go we are going elsewhere next school year ! Horrible how they run this school :(
joe

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Please leave, your children are the problem, they get no direction at home!
wow

Marion, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
MY child is never a problem he is extremely well behaved he has never gotten into trouble and im thinking you have no idea what im talking about.
NO child deserves to be SCREAMED at for walking out of line or talking in the lunch room,and on and on and on this women is MEAN TO CHILDREN she dont need to be with children !!!!
wow

Marion, IL

#4 Feb 4, 2013
joe wrote:
Please leave, your children are the problem, they get no direction at home!
Don't be stupid people like you are the problem when you think it's ok to belittle a child really? i raise my child to respect and this has nothing to do with my child but other children at the school :(
Roxie

Marion, IL

#5 Feb 4, 2013
I know exactly who you are taking about she does not need to work around children.
Longfellow too

Harrisburg, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I hear Longfellow is the same way. When did it become wrong for kids to talk in the cafeteria? They've already taken away their morning and afternoon recess.

Since: Feb 13

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 4, 2013
The problem is the quality of people that the schools are working with - it is minimum wage for 2.5 hours per day which is hardly worth the gas to drive there. Have you talked to the school?
Joseph Stalin

Marion, IL

#8 Feb 4, 2013
concerned00 wrote:
The problem is the quality of people that the schools are working with - it is minimum wage for 2.5 hours per day which is hardly worth the gas to drive there. Have you talked to the school?
BOOM !! you nailed it...as ALWAYS get what you pay for. First time one of these low grades touch a kid, hello lawsuit, that will get the schools attention !
Lusty Dingle

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
So the parents are bashing the school and poor joe. Joe didnt belittle kids he made a comment about the parenting. Sseems to have hit a nerve. Track people! Question if your kids are scared of this lady how awesome of a parent you are to come to topix instead of taking it to the school media etc. Oh and what else does it say about you that you send your kids EVERYDAY to this place where you know your kid is enduring emotional stress? Id say the culpability lies with the parents and there is much droppage of balls here b6 these inept breeders. Maybe she is just doing her job. Anyone think of that? Either way im sure you will get all the results you want by posting here instead of taking effective proper steps to help ur kids. Horrible parenting.
spot on

Marion, IL

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Lusty Dingle wrote:
So the parents are bashing the school and poor joe. Joe didnt belittle kids he made a comment about the parenting. Sseems to have hit a nerve. Track people! Question if your kids are scared of this lady how awesome of a parent you are to come to topix instead of taking it to the school media etc. Oh and what else does it say about you that you send your kids EVERYDAY to this place where you know your kid is enduring emotional stress? Id say the culpability lies with the parents and there is much droppage of balls here b6 these inept breeders. Maybe she is just doing her job. Anyone think of that? Either way im sure you will get all the results you want by posting here instead of taking effective proper steps to help ur kids. Horrible parenting.
Nailed it!
Michelle

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Lusty Dingle wrote:
Lusty Dingle nailed it huh....the same individual that posted on another forum that "tongue punching a fartbox is an olympic sport" yah sounds like an intelligent individual to me!
Sick minded juvenile a**hole...NEXT!
As a parent you have evreyright to be concerned...looks as if you are not the only one. Good luck to you!
joe

Cleburne, TX

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Hey, I was just stirring the pot, I could not care less about you and your lunch lady. Thanks for playing along. Dumb-ass!
Spice

Marion, IL

#13 Feb 5, 2013
How does this forum get deleted?
wow

Marion, IL

#14 Feb 5, 2013
I appoligize for these comments should have not put this here :( Im not sur how to delete??
Joseph Stalin

Marion, IL

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Lusty Dingle wrote:
Seems to me you came on topic to voice an " OPINION" isn't what this Topix was intended for..just sayin
wow

Marion, IL

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Yes but not my nature to do this i feel horrible so i would like for this to be deleted!
sorry to everyone for my ranting, i should have kept my opinions to myself again im sorry everyone!
Michelle

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2013
This forum also gives you an opportunity to get opinions from other parents. Enough of you together and you could go before the board and voice your opinion and have a strong arguement. Unfortunately no matter what you post you will always have jerks posting innappropriate comments because they have nothing better to do (more than likely on city time..via your tax $)
I hope you have the best of luck ridding your child of that type of environment. Shameful.:(
news

Marion, IL

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Joe your the crossing guard for washington school right?
wow

Marion, IL

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Michelle wrote:
This forum also gives you an opportunity to get opinions from other parents. Enough of you together and you could go before the board and voice your opinion and have a strong arguement. Unfortunately no matter what you post you will always have jerks posting innappropriate comments because they have nothing better to do (more than likely on city time..via your tax $)
I hope you have the best of luck ridding your child of that type of environment. Shameful.:(
Thank you Michelle!!
joe

Cleburne, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Yep, that's me, I'm a crossing guard. You got me, now what are you going to do about it? You gonna slap me, tell me off, make an ass of yourself? Now, can someone tell me where Washington School is. No, never mind, I don't care. Dumb-ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz Hess bartender at redzone 29 min jimbobjimmy 18
Best custody attorney in Williamson county 1 hr Buttler 3
Overpass man 2 hr natureboy 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Billyg 75
Vanessa G 4 hr Cody 2
Best van Halen albun 5 hr Truth 1
Southern illinois meth country 6 hr Believe it 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance