Pittsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

as any one heard coach kevin stephens of creal that coaches in anna and on a national level may have cancer? is there truth to this? GOD i pray not he is a wonderful man!!! Misty!
Marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

misty rogers wrote:
as any one heard coach kevin stephens of creal that coaches in anna and on a national level may have cancer? is there truth to this? GOD i pray not he is a wonderful man!!! Misty!
. I spoke with somone that knows him well its NOT cancer just a non cancer tumor on his left lung that is putting stress on his heart the operation is taking place this weekend Where ?? IDK but yes he's a great person like by most!! Has a great rep for most of his kids playing at upper collage level soft ball and has coached several brut all american wrestlers ! Will this man ever slow down?? Love him!
Marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Marsha wrote:
<quoted text>. I spoke with somone that knows him well its NOT cancer just a non cancer tumor on his left lung that is putting stress on his heart the operation is taking place this weekend Where ?? IDK but yes he's a great person like by most!! Has a great rep for most of his kids playing at upper collage level soft ball and has coached several brut all american wrestlers ! Will this man ever slow down?? Love him!
He is headed to chicago for surgery saturday evening and should be home by monday Ill keep you all posted on what I find out
Marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Went over to see him last night He looks great and was feeling fantastic!!!
good

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

him having cancer would be an answered prayer! I pray daily that something horrible happens to him and ruins his life like he has ruined others! May he rot in hell!!!
Not suprised

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

good wrote:
him having cancer would be an answered prayer! I pray daily that something horrible happens to him and ruins his life like he has ruined others! May he rot in hell!!!

Don't wish cancer on anyone , but if he got hit by a car it would be a shame to the car. I know all the people out there that love him would never believe you (good) but I do. Paducah must be his stomping grounds to screw over people. I just got on here to see if there was any thing about him. was shock when I read all good things, but last comment touch home .I believe one day he will get his GOD will see to it! Wish (good) would elaborate more has he ruin many others life or just yours? Been years since this was posted, but if anyone has had same experience please share.
fannie

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

All the nice comments are probably just women that has slept with him
Bogus

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

He worked on a car of mine several years ago every time he "fixed" it something else would break I unfortunately didn't learn my lesson about him until I lost thousands of dollars and the car landed in the junk yard!
fannie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I agree with bogus he had my vehicle for a while he is a horrible mechanic if your a hot woman he might get something done but still a shitty person
DAWN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

You guys are heartless people speaking about anyone like this. God is the only one that judges us . So you may pay for those comments, but you sound uneducated and possibly on drugs..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
All The Fat People In Marion 8 min Regan Green 6
Black diamond Harley Davidson 19 min Shooter 19
Jason Powell ? 39 min jab 5
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Chicagobunny 47,068
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Be kuel 505
New employee for Historical Society 9 hr Yikes 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••