Marion realtor busted in July?

Marion realtor busted in July?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Pancho Villa

Marion, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Disclosure is running a snippet today (9/17)about a Marion realtor busted allegedly for drugs near a park in July... anybody know anything about this?
Insidescoop

Herrin, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2012
I CANT REMEBER HER NAME BUT IT WAS A FEMALE WHO WORKED FOR J DAVID SHE WAS CONNECTED TO SEVERAL DRUG BUSTS IN THE AREA

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Investig...
realmein

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Vicki williams
Pancho Villa

Marion, IL

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Saw the story on TV6 and in the SI. What was missing was any mention of the local realtor's involvement.
Let it go

Marion, IL

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Everyone just let it go about Vicki. Just because she is 56 and keeps it trimmed tight doesn't mean you gotta be pickin on her. I think the term saddle up was started because of her.
John doe

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Those kids in high school aren't left alone when there kicked out for two grams of pot
True News

Carbondale, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Yes it was Vicki Williams and she was arrested at her home which is close to a park. Charged with delivery of cocaine. She has a Preliminary hearing 09/24/2012 at 1:15 P.M in Williamson County.
With her charged with delivery, I would say she has been dealing cocaine out of her house. I would also say she sung like a bird after her arrest and a lot of well-to-dos in Marion are very concerned!
Like this will matter

Geneseo, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Laws which apply to the "common folks" do not apply in Williamson County - more specifically - in Marion. The "turn the eye" legal system is directly related to "Chuck," the City Administration, and the balance of the "good old boys" PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

No one is worried.
Pancho Villa

Marion, IL

#9 Sep 20, 2012
True News wrote:
Yes it was Vicki Williams and she was arrested at her home which is close to a park. Charged with delivery of cocaine. She has a Preliminary hearing 09/24/2012 at 1:15 P.M in Williamson County.
With her charged with delivery, I would say she has been dealing cocaine out of her house. I would also say she sung like a bird after her arrest and a lot of well-to-dos in Marion are very concerned!
One can only hope....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aisin electronics gossip 1 hr Ami 117
lilly abbott 3 hr Bowzer 4
Miss Emilys Cathouse 13 hr Hahaha 23
Dark Side Tattoos (Nov '11) 14 hr crap 99
Rex Summers needs his ass beat!! (Oct '14) 19 hr Seriously pissed 24
advice for hiring millennials 23 hr Buzzkill 7
Where are they now? Sun dark paradise 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages