Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

get out of my house

AOL

#35230 Aug 11, 2012
Not as hard from what I have witnessed as you might think. But like all other myths of egotistical dictators, the truth eventually always comes out. Where is Sadam now???? Purging doesn't always work since there is always back up. Plus cyberspace makes sure things hang around.

Matter is neither created nor destroyed. Big Al himself said so.
Scarlett

Waterloo, IL

#35231 Aug 12, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god doesn't exist so your entire post is irrelevant.
Just TOO bad you CAN'T think, oh and BTW gay boY you are so very wrong to say that the "Good Father's" God does not EXIST. You see he DOES EXIST. Which is pretty bad news for you and your fag friends. UNLESS YOU REPENT OF YOUR LIFESTYLE yeah no one thinks you will so therefore LAKE OF FIRE and all that yeah this too is VERY REAL and WARMING UP as we speak (so to speak or type). ROTFL Joke insterted (you guys love to INSERT THINGS. Your GAYINHNESS
is going to always be a big problem for you kids.. no way in the
world is this world going to just "open their arms wide one day"
and say "oh come on give us a big gay hug we love you". You are dead wrong to be living as you are and it eat at you like blowflies on s--- or on dead things. That my little faggie waggie is why the VERY MENTION OF GOD JESUS CHRIST AND OR THE
BIBLE makes you foam at your little gay mouths.:)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#35232 Aug 12, 2012
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
Just TOO bad you CAN'T think, oh and BTW gay boY you are so very wrong to say that the "Good Father's" God does not EXIST. You see he DOES EXIST. Which is pretty bad news for you and your fag friends. UNLESS YOU REPENT OF YOUR LIFESTYLE yeah no one thinks you will so therefore LAKE OF FIRE and all that yeah this too is VERY REAL and WARMING UP as we speak (so to speak or type). ROTFL Joke insterted (you guys love to INSERT THINGS. Your GAYINHNESS
is going to always be a big problem for you kids.. no way in the
world is this world going to just "open their arms wide one day"
and say "oh come on give us a big gay hug we love you". You are dead wrong to be living as you are and it eat at you like blowflies on s--- or on dead things. That my little faggie waggie is why the VERY MENTION OF GOD JESUS CHRIST AND OR THE
BIBLE makes you foam at your little gay mouths.:)
Your god doesn't exist so your entire post is irrelevant.

...and rather psychotic.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35233 Aug 12, 2012
Seems like there is a lot of hate going around...

However, disagreeing about gay unions being called marriage because of faith is something that crosses not only most religions, but also most cultures.

Homosexuals do themselves a extreme disfavor by not being religiously and culturally sensitive. They are setting themselves up for a severe backlash compounded by a deep disappointment from imposing an impostor relationship on marriage with the false expectation it will legitimize a genetic defect.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#35234 Aug 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
However, disagreeing about gay unions being called marriage because of faith is something that crosses not only most religions, but also most cultures.
Homosexuals do themselves a extreme disfavor by not being religiously and culturally sensitive. They are setting themselves up for a severe backlash compounded by a deep disappointment from imposing an impostor relationship on marriage with the false expectation it will legitimize a genetic defect.
Opinions of a genetically defective one who can't get anyone to join her at the freak party.

Your pandering efforts to the fundamental Christian crowd reek of insincerity.

Location hidden

#35235 Aug 12, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions of a genetically defective one who can't get anyone to join her at the freak party.
Your pandering efforts to the fundamental Christian crowd reek of insincerity.
Incredible insensitivity to a genetically defective person, just like you!

Compounded by calling cultural religious sensitivity 'pandering'.

What reeks, is your hate!

Location hidden

#35236 Aug 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
...and now you're going to criticize some of the monstrously horrible things the religious folks have posted to this thread, right?

Right? No?

Shocker.

Location hidden

#35237 Aug 12, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
...and now you're going to criticize some of the monstrously horrible things the religious folks have posted to this thread, right?
Right? No?
Shocker.
Not here to debate faith, I'm focused on reality, just like you wanted.

Right? No?

Shocker.

Location hidden

#35238 Aug 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not here to debate faith, I'm focused on reality, just like you wanted.
Right? No?
Shocker.
Your post, to which I responded, was all about faith you nitwit.

Meanwhile...since you're so upset about all the hate here...why haven't you criticized the horrible things that the religious folks have been saying?

Location hidden

#35239 Aug 12, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post, to which I responded, was all about faith you nitwit.
Meanwhile...since you're so upset about all the hate here...why haven't you criticized the horrible things that the religious folks have been saying?
Not at all, it was about cultural sensitivity.

Gays are receiving a backlash from religion exactly because they are not culturally sensitive and needlessly trample and desecrate. You compound it by your ignorant bashing and insults.

I focus on gay unions being called marriage, because this is what the forum is about.

Location hidden

#35240 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are receiving a backlash from religion exactly because they are not culturally sensitive and needlessly trample and desecrate. You compound it by your ignorant bashing and insults.
I focus on gay unions being called marriage, because this is what the forum is about.
Actually, this forum is about civil unions in Illinois, but nice spin.

And as far as your sad lamentations about hate on this thread, its clear now that you're fine with it so long as it is coming from the side you support.

Hypocrite.
Straight female

Wentzville, MO

#35241 Aug 13, 2012
muneka_calzada wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what righteous religion you are I grew up Christian and I still believe thou shalt not judge one sin will never make another better . don't twist scripture for you own twisted beliefs let people who think and doo differently live how they please god never gave us the right to dam any one so stop trying to play god if what their doing is wrong he will deal with that when the time comes ... If u can't understant... Picture a unknow person spanking you child....
Do not forget FREE WILL. God the Father gives us free will. He has unconditional love regardless of the sin. We all sin. A True Christain has th responsibility to lead by example. I have several gay friends and acquaintances. They are all wonderfully loving people. They are Gods children, just as I am Gods child. They are my sisters and brothers in the eyes of the Lord. We are allowed to have free will to make our own choices. This is a biblical truth. It is not ok to cast judgement using some scripture while ignoring other.
Straight female

Wentzville, MO

#35242 Aug 13, 2012
To my gay friends. The religious right are all upset because to them the Bible is the whole truth. Has very special, specific holy scripture pertaining to marriage. To a Cristian marriage is not just living or sleeping together. Marriage is a very special holy gift fom God. They (some Christains) feel threatened by legislation declaring the definition of a union. This does not forgive their behavior towards you. They have a log in their eys and can not see all the truths in the Holy scripture. May God bless you all

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#35243 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show where gay people are banding together and pushing for laws preventing Christians from legally marrying?

Location hidden

#35244 Aug 13, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show where gay people are banding together and pushing for laws preventing Christians from legally marrying?
Never said they were.

Would that justify extreme cultural insensitivity and hatred?

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#35245 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible insensitivity to a genetically defective person, just like you!
Compounded by calling cultural religious sensitivity 'pandering'.
What reeks, is your hate!
Genetic defect ---------->KiMare
Not a genetic defect ---------->Homosexuals

You troll multiple threads to regularly crap on others, yet you expect more sensitivity?

Sorry you've got your panties, or jock strap in a twist, but you'll get the respect that you earn.

Location hidden

#35246 Aug 13, 2012
You troll mulitple threads with your denial and twisted demands, yet you expect us to bow over and take it?

Sorry, you have a gay twirl with your panties in a twist.

Smile.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#35247 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You troll mulitple threads with your denial and twisted demands, yet you expect us to bow over and take it?
Sorry, you have a gay twirl with your panties in a twist.
Smile.
If by "denial" you mean busting your balls when you post unsupported opinions, then sure. Your truth isn't universally shared.

Sorry, you have a chimera spin with your jock strap in a knot.

Location hidden

#35248 Aug 13, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "denial" you mean busting your balls when you post unsupported opinions, then sure. Your truth isn't universally shared.
Sorry, you have a chimera spin with your jock strap in a knot.
All you have to do is show where my evolutionary info is wrong.

Not one time yet. Only defensive denial and ad homoan attacks. What does that say about your bent over position???

Grin.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#35249 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is show where my evolutionary info is wrong.
Not one time yet. Only defensive denial and ad homoan attacks. What does that say about your bent over position???
Grin.
Your position is yours to prove. You've never done so. Your posits really loose credibility when you fail to off solid proof. Just like Sarah Palin, you think that something gains credibility with repetition. We're just not that naive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marion man files suit against sheriff, employee... (Dec '07) 2 hr Hooray 14
Where the gay and lesbian bars/clubs at? 12 hr gays 6
Hookers in HERRIN (May '16) 13 hr Jason 12
White house in Chaos 15 hr Melodrama 37
Chicago is America's Aleppo 16 hr Make It Stop Already 36
Donald Trump’s approval rating lowest in histor... 23 hr BillyG 41
Tiffany Vaughn (Dec '14) Sun Haha 15

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages