Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
pollock

Kansas, IL

#35198 Aug 6, 2012
who cares!
I Know

Saint Louis, MO

#35200 Aug 6, 2012
Mary please stop texting on topix while driving.
You have already damage one car already.
Go to church and pray for forgiveness.
Mother Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok here's the deal, you are not normal you are gay and you will never fit in with what the rest of the world sees as ok or normal. You will never have the same rights that hetrosexual couples have because the rest of the world (non-liberal) Christian common sense
level headed people will die before we let this happen. You will keep trying again and again to have all the same rights that we have to "make us admit" to "make us look at you as equal to us" we will dig our heels in a we will say "no". God is on our side and you will lose over and over again. Until all of the world has reached such a state of moral decay that God end things once and for all. Too bad this will not happen until we have the see many
more horros take place, there will a massive economic collapse here in American, we will enter a third and final world war, we will see the collapse of the American govornment thank you Obama, and then things WILL GET UGLY and then the end times will begin
get ready boys its going to be tons of fun.
I Know

Saint Louis, MO

#35201 Aug 6, 2012
And please throw away all those empty beer cans sitting in you back seat.
Mother Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok here's the deal, you are not normal you are gay and you will never fit in with what the rest of the world sees as ok or normal. You will never have the same rights that hetrosexual couples have because the rest of the world (non-liberal) Christian common sense
level headed people will die before we let this happen. You will keep trying again and again to have all the same rights that we have to "make us admit" to "make us look at you as equal to us" we will dig our heels in a we will say "no". God is on our side and you will lose over and over again. Until all of the world has reached such a state of moral decay that God end things once and for all. Too bad this will not happen until we have the see many
more horros take place, there will a massive economic collapse here in American, we will enter a third and final world war, we will see the collapse of the American govornment thank you Obama, and then things WILL GET UGLY and then the end times will begin
get ready boys its going to be tons of fun.
Scarlett

Waterloo, IL

#35203 Aug 6, 2012
I Know wrote:
And please throw away all those empty beer cans sitting in you back seat.
<quoted text>
Well I do declare, why I never heard a Southern man speak in such a vile way to a lady. Bless your hearts I know that ya'll are an
angry bunch of boys (you gays). Which I understand and all since
you are not able to be normal and all)Nevertheless,heaven knows
that's no way to treat a lady. I feel I must tell you that
our Bible tells us that you gay boys are an abomanation which mean
now bless your heart you are goin to go to hell, if you don't get
yourself right with God.
Rhett

Saint Louis, MO

#35204 Aug 6, 2012
Frankly my Dear. I don't give a F#%K.
Now sober up!!
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do declare, why I never heard a Southern man speak in such a vile way to a lady. Bless your hearts I know that ya'll are an
angry bunch of boys (you gays). Which I understand and all since
you are not able to be normal and all)Nevertheless,heaven knows
that's no way to treat a lady. I feel I must tell you that
our Bible tells us that you gay boys are an abomanation which mean
now bless your heart you are goin to go to hell, if you don't get
yourself right with God.
Scarlett

Waterloo, IL

#35205 Aug 6, 2012
Rhett wrote:
Frankly my Dear. I don't give a F#%K.
Now sober up!!
<quoted text>
Why Rhett honey that is "frankly my Dear I don't give a dam" but you are a gay "boy" and it would take a real stright "man" to
know his lines and ah anything else..
CDC Rhett

Saint Louis, MO

#35206 Aug 6, 2012
Chester Help!!!
I'm getting beat'n up by the Church lady!!
Help me Chester

Saint Louis, MO

#35207 Aug 6, 2012
CDC
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#35209 Aug 7, 2012
I officially declare this thread dead.
RIP
Sleepy

Toledo, OH

#35210 Aug 7, 2012
Yawn!
jesse

Sugar Grove, IL

#35211 Aug 7, 2012
Buttchucking.

Natural sex?

NOT!
jesse

Sugar Grove, IL

#35213 Aug 7, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
Sure your straight.
LMFAO.
Scarlett

Waterloo, IL

#35215 Aug 8, 2012
This site should be dead like the issue of gay marriage dead dead dead, I do declare forever
dead. Bless your hearts.
Rhett

Waterloo, IL

#35216 Aug 8, 2012
I do declare you must be a Waterloo Hope lady.
Scarlett wrote:
This site should be dead like the issue of gay marriage dead dead dead, I do declare forever
dead. Bless your hearts.
Scarlett

Waterloo, IL

#35217 Aug 9, 2012
Why, Rhett you know a lady never tells. Of but of course not we "Southern Ladies" are good clean
Southern Baptist.
Bless you heart, it must be pure hell trin to be
Rhett when you a gayblade.. there's no way in hell
you can pull that off.. it take a real man and well let's face it you are one man short and short on what it takes.
Ignorance maybe

Saint Louis, MO

#35218 Aug 10, 2012
r_a_n_d_o_m wrote:
gay men are no more prone to aids then the average hetro couple that has anal sex. thats the price you pay when you have anal sex. if there were legal civil unions then gay couples could share medical insurance eliminating tax payer costs.
its all a timing issue. some of us are ready to move forward with life some arent
Everyone in here needs a sex education class on how you obtain an STD. Also highest instance is STRAIGHT, WHITE, MALES (with females closely behind)
Dah

Romeoville, IL

#35220 Aug 10, 2012
Sexual relationships between members of the same sex expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to extreme risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span. There are five major distinctions between gay and heterosexual relationships, with specific medical consequences.
Ignorance maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in here needs a sex education class on how you obtain an STD. Also highest instance is STRAIGHT, WHITE, MALES (with females closely behind)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35221 Aug 11, 2012
Ignorance maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
At taxpayer expense, billions have been spent on education and dealing with HIV/AIDS primarily among three groups; gays, drug users and prostitutes.(Isn't that a interesting association?) The incidence rate is still highest in those groups.

Now we want to put the cost of the gay high risk group directly on the most important relationship in our society, children and marriage. Simply extremely stupid and incredibly unfair. This by imposing a impostor relationship on marriage.
Father Steve

Chicago, IL

#35222 Aug 11, 2012
This should not be allowed.
Gods rule clearly states that marriage is a union between a MAN And WOMAN.
Seeing gay couples in public sends a very unclear message to children.
Since these twisted evil gay people want to have there sad orgies so bad, America should purchase land where they can send all the queer people and keep them seperate and away from good God fearing christians who respect the Lords wishes.
Faggetry is a sin.....Period......May God forgive these sick evil people.
Turth Police

Dupo, IL

#35224 Aug 11, 2012
Speaking of evil people, tell us more Father Dipshit...
Using your Fairy Tale book to spread hate is far worse than two adults getting married. Too bad you are a bigot and before you tell me what "god says" explain how the bible came to be...
I bet you can't like almost all christians. They say, "It was men directed by god" BS It was just men, so you are a dope for not doing your homework . Uh 2 creation stories with different orders, god committing a sin (killing babies), and a lot of rules that you folks forget to mention when you quote the bible. No shellfish, no cutting hair, stone those that work on holy days, stone the dauther of the preacher if she decides to screw a few boys, two crops in same field sends you to hell, the ability to own slaves from nearby countries... Shall I continue? So tell me how it came to be, can you??????? Hint hint, know about a roman leader killing a bunch of people in the capital city.
You people here are so filled with hate (and probably gay feelings) that you are just mean. If you believe in your silly book, read only what Jesus spoke of and that is love one another. FYI, he never said "love the sinner hate the sin." Please read more to increase your IQ. I don't care about the bible, but know far more about your book than 99% of the weak minded who get on here to rant about their hate of others.
Father Steve wrote:
This should not be allowed.
Gods rule clearly states that marriage is a union between a MAN And WOMAN.
Seeing gay couples in public sends a very unclear message to children.
Since these twisted evil gay people want to have there sad orgies so bad, America should purchase land where they can send all the queer people and keep them seperate and away from good God fearing christians who respect the Lords wishes.
Faggetry is a sin.....Period......May God forgive these sick evil people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamond Designs in Marion, Terrible (Nov '13) 1 hr Big bubba 16
Jeromy Bocook (Feb '13) 2 hr Chief 38
Jon Mcanelly 2 hr Chief 10
hot girl at restaurant 2 hr justsaying 8
Pepsi moving to Fairview Heights 2016 7 hr my2cents 9
smart tv 10 hr scab plumber 7
marion police fired? (Feb '13) 10 hr Coty 44
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web