Southern Illinois doctor's license suspended

Mar 14, 2012 Full story: Evansville Courier & Press 19

In December, Dr. Jogendra S. Chhabra, 55 of Marion, Ill., was arrested on charges he forcibly assaulted a 23-year-old female patient in an exam room at the Norris City Healthcare Clinic.

Full Story
Ben in Marion to long

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2012
If you are from out of town you will never get a good job in Marion unless you get married to a locol that is in the Marion click and foget about getting a over payed county job

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#2 May 6, 2012
That is so not true. My husband is from McLeansboro and has worked at Aisin for almost 9 years. He makes very good money too.
Do your research

Carmi, IL

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Nikki, you may want to google WHY all of the sudden he left his practice in Kentucky and decided to come to good ol Illinois. It only took me 5 minutes to read the several allegations from not only his patients but his ex wives. To be aware is to be alive. you should be careful what you say about other people, karma is a horrible thing.
nikkiterry

Marion, IL

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Do your research wrote:
Nikki, you may want to google WHY all of the sudden he left his practice in Kentucky and decided to come to good ol Illinois. It only took me 5 minutes to read the several allegations from not only his patients but his ex wives. To be aware is to be alive. you should be careful what you say about other people, karma is a horrible thing.
Get your head out of your ass ,first !!!
He never lived/worked in Kentucky !!!
He has only one wife for last 29 years(his first and only wife).
He came from New York to southern Illinois.
Who gave you this baseless info.
That is what the problem is with people.
Go talk to one of his many patients for the truth.!!!
nikkiterry

Marion, IL

#6 Jul 22, 2012
any response ''Do Your Research"?
Why are so dumb now?
Check facts with any of his patients !!
awaitingresoluti on

Norris City, IL

#7 Sep 12, 2012
I have heard that dr chharbra's attorny has provided mr scott webb his discovery on the girl who accused dr chharbra and have some interesting stuff on that girl and many witnesses from his patients who were there in his office the day accuser says something happened.
they have a diffrent tale to tell and it raises lots of questions about her .She made all the plans to get money from him.
I know he is absolutely innocent.
I fail to understand why the authorities have not decided about this case.
is it related to local judgeship election or double murder??
I know he and his family and lots of his patients are suffering due to lies from this girl who i know very well.she is not from any surrounding counties thoughs because all local people love this nice doctor. They know the truth.
I wish his case goes away soon and his accuser pays for what she did.
Do you know she is facing forgery charges ( class 3 felony) in the county she lives !!!
What a totally incredible loser !!!!
justcurious

Marion, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Anyone know;what is happening on dr charrbra 's case?
I suspect it may be pushed back due to double murder in the county or some other reason.But in my opinion this doctor needs to come back to practice soon after his situation sees a haapyy ending which i am sure of.
innocents like him should not be made to suffer for no fault of them.
The false accuser needs to go to jail.
AMEN.
bryan overturf

Carmi, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Ben in Marion to long wrote:
If you are from out of town you will never get a good job in Marion unless you get married to a locol that is in the Marion click and foget about getting a over payed county job
well you know marion il,,,i see ,,your exactly right,,,your not buying dinner tickets,,and cleaning up for free after their dinners and parties,,i know marion also,,,and in my opinion it's more corrupt than cook county,,
orphan annie

Herrin, IL

#10 Oct 6, 2012
bryan overturf wrote:
<quoted text>
well you know marion il,,,i see ,,your exactly right,,,your not buying dinner tickets,,and cleaning up for free after their dinners and parties,,i know marion also,,,and in my opinion it's more corrupt than cook county,,
Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you crawled out of! I don't live in Marion but I worked there 8 yrs for the County & then 30 yrs in a private business! I am glad you don't live in Marion as they don't need such bull as your putting out!
bryan overturf

Carmi, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
orphan annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you crawled out of! I don't live in Marion but I worked there 8 yrs for the County & then 30 yrs in a private business! I am glad you don't live in Marion as they don't need such bull as your putting out!
why do you hide behind a childish name,,,,did you buy dinner tickets,and clean up for free,,,is that what hit your nerve,because you sound like 1 of them,,denial is the 1st phase of untruths,,,god bless you and all the rocks in marion
Shan bedi

Naperville, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Chhabra is a very nice and family man . In Southern Ill Law enforcements and justice system is bias, prejudice towards minorities and I would not be surprised if Dr chhabra has been set by DEA and the Law enforcement to create this conviction . Law enforcement and Justice system are the biggest criminals. They do things un imaginable , they threaten, pressure , and even blackmail witnesses to create the case and conviction. I was a victim of extortion and setup by these criminals DEA justice system, they are red neck and rackets.
Get It Right

West Frankfort, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Dr. Chhabra is a good man. Always has been, alwas will be.

Dr. Bedi, on the other hand, was a cheat and was the go-to guy for pills.. If you wanted it, he'd prescribe it. No questions asked. Then he would fleece the government medicaid insurances and profit bigtime.

Nothing racist about having a strong dislike for criminals. It would have made no difference whatsoever if Bedi was a white guy or a mexican or whatever. Wrong is wrong.
John Thompson Benton ILL

Naperville, IL

#15 Feb 5, 2013
The guy who wrote this comment is without a backbone,guts to put his name. he is a typically a red neck a racist who does not knuw anything about Dr bedis practice, there were many undercover agents who were sent to his office there was never a proven case of passing the drugs as this idiot says, even the DEa agent made racist comments, pressured, threatened the witnesses Even me ,to create the conviction, it seems like this guy does not live in America.This is what southern I'll demographics and literacy proves.
Just Curious

Marion, IL

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Shan bedi wrote:
Dr Chhabra is a very nice and family man . In Southern Ill Law enforcements and justice system is bias, prejudice towards minorities and I would not be surprised if Dr chhabra has been set by DEA and the Law enforcement to create this conviction . Law enforcement and Justice system are the biggest criminals. They do things un imaginable , they threaten, pressure , and even blackmail witnesses to create the case and conviction. I was a victim of extortion and setup by these criminals DEA justice system, they are red neck and rackets.
If this is the real Dr. Bedi, you are absolutely right. I am so sad what they did to you. You were the best Dr. I have ever had, and I dare say one of the only ones in the town that really cared about his patients. Just want you to know that one of the people that manufactured evidence against you (Johnny K) met KARMA last year in Florida. His wife Joyce ran him over in their car killing him. I hope your life is as back to normal as it can be.... Signed, Jackie E.
mewon

Marion, IL

#18 May 2, 2013
shall not be named wrote:
ha ha go and look whole family they all are disgusting ...this must be true cuz i have got nauseating feeling and bad treatment from his family members for nothing ....they are genetically deform with hyper sexuality
<quoted text>
Get your head out of you ass!!And start talking good about good people.Or shut up your dirty mouth!!
Shan bedi

Naperville, IL

#19 Jun 28, 2013
Get It Right wrote:
Dr. Chhabra is a good man. Always has been, alwas will be.
Dr. Bedi, on the other hand, was a cheat and was the go-to guy for pills.. If you wanted it, he'd prescribe it. No questions asked. Then he would fleece the government medicaid insurances and profit bigtime.
Nothing racist about having a strong dislike for criminals. It would have made no difference whatsoever if Bedi was a white guy or a mexican or whatever. Wrong is wrong.
This gentleman lives in W Frankfort, next door to Benton, where there is a museum where Blacks were hung, and Benton was where KKK came from, this is where Gilbert is a federal judge, a racist, he gave African Americans long sentences, and convicted innocent African Americans, and let White criminals go free, or give them lighter sentences. this is the justice system in Benton, Southern IL. good luck minorities in Benton, Southern Il.
to let all know

Marion, IL

#20 Sep 23, 2013
I am sure everyone knows by now that Dr Chhabra's charges have been dismissed and I also heard that he took a lie detection test and passed it too to prove his innocence one more time.
The next thing for law officials to do is to indict that woman who falsely accused this nice doctor for MONEY!!
She is a shame on womanhood!!
She needs to reap what she sowed.
AMEN!!!
Curious

Marion, IL

#21 Sep 26, 2013
nikkiterry wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your ass ,first !!!
He never lived/worked in Kentucky !!!
He has only one wife for last 29 years(his first and only wife).
He came from New York to southern Illinois.
Who gave you this baseless info.
That is what the problem is with people.
Go talk to one of his many patients for the truth.!!!
So what is your relationship to to this fine Doctor? You know way to much about his life. Uh let me guess. Someone who maybe lost their job. I don't know if he is guilty or not, but I do know that, until all the evidence is presented, neither do you. So it seems you have a horse in this race, and your credibility is ZERO...
Robin

Herrin, IL

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Ihave known Dr.Chabbra for almost 6 years now and I have to say that all these people out here that like to make allegatios about him are FALSE!!!!
Dr.Chabbra is a very dedicated and intelligent man and I know that in no way would he ever do something to any of his patients like he has been falsely accused of,she seen her opportunity to point fingers on an innocent person just because she could no longer get her medication,it is very sad that just because you get cut off of certain medications doesn't give you the right to cme up with some crazy and wild story to make bout someone just because you are pissed off,grow up and get a life!!!!
Now not only have you destroyed and innocent persons life but you have lso destroyed his entire family,I do not now how you could sleep at night knowing what you have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
minova 4 hr mack street neigh... 20
easiest woman to hook up with? 7 hr WFR 9
Who Is the Toughest White Dude in Williamson Co... 7 hr notnowjon 22
biggest white trash town in Southern Illinois (Apr '13) 7 hr southpaw 44
mike c 7 hr unt 1
Man Arrested For Shooting In West Frankfort 9 hr heard 12
cheating 9 hr Closet skeletons 35
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs