First Prev
of 2
Next Last
coyote junior

Marion, IL

#21 Jan 21, 2013
John from Harrisburg wrote:
I like your name coyote, but that's about it. You sound like a catnip. Shut your trap if you aint going to put some elbow grease in and make our region right again. The path to prosperity. We have a situation on our hands yes.
And by the way, I live by the sayin my granddaddy gave me....You Work Til The Day You Die. How's that for American. Ain't too many like him around anymore no. I reckon if we had 100 of my granddaddys we would make this right. I'm starting to think y'all Fat Cats are the lazy kind. Huh
Here are a couple things that might help. Build an interstate through your town. Go to your town hall meetings and ask why your broke down roads are not getting repaired. Go to your local coal mines and ask why they never stay open and why they are so unsafe. It takes leg work on your end. Posting on topix is not the fix. Don't blame it on Marion, blame it on your community. Do you vote in your local elections? Do you walk door to door to promote YOUR candidate? A tornado should not be the only time a community stands together.
Unfortunately

West Frankfort, IL

#22 Jan 22, 2013
I like your name coyote, but that's about it. You sound like a catnip. Shut your trap if you aint going to put some elbow grease in and make our region right again. The path to prosperity. We have a situation on our hands yes.
And by the way, I live by the sayin my granddaddy gave me....You Work Til The Day You Die. How's that for American. Ain't too many like him around anymore no. I reckon if we had 100 of my granddaddys we would make this right. I'm starting to think y'all Fat Cats are the lazy kind. Huh
It's just too bad that jobs nowadays require "readin and writin" as 100 of your illiterate GRANDFATHERS, would only be a draw on our unemployement. But if you are able to locate 100 of your "granddaddys", I need my lawn cut this spring.
John from Harrisburg

Edwardsville, IL

#23 Jan 24, 2013
Yall are pathetic. Cayote Juinor boy you are swell for actually giving a toot to show some support for beautiful Harrisburg.

The rest of yas.....barely any proposals from yall.

Meeeeooow,,,,,know that sound huh???
That is the sound of Marion........MARION HOUSE CATS. how do you like that yes!????

WILD CATS........hell no

FAT CATS.........nah nah I guess not

LAZY HOUSE CATS (that enjoy bitching)........YES SIR! THATS THE TICKET!

NOT HAPPY ONE BIT!!!

Alls ya can do is talk about OButler boy and his business policies. He aint the problem. Yall entitled gold liners are the problem.. Shame on you all
Joe Dirt

Herrin, IL

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Yall are pathetic. Cayote Juinor boy you are swell for actually giving a toot to show some support for beautiful Harrisburg.
The rest of yas.....barely any proposals from yall.
Meeeeooow,,,,,know that sound huh???
That is the sound of Marion........MARION HOUSE CATS. how do you like that yes!????
WILD CATS........hell no
FAT CATS.........nah nah I guess not
LAZY HOUSE CATS (that enjoy bitching)........YES SIR! THATS THE TICKET!
NOT HAPPY ONE BIT!!!
Alls ya can do is talk about OButler boy and his business policies. He aint the problem. Yall entitled gold liners are the problem.. Shame on you all
MY god man your English hurts my eyes !
mtpockets

Marion, IL

#25 Jan 25, 2013
While a child, I lived in Bush a couple of years. Not many fat cats there !

As a retiree, I can pretty well choose where I want to live

I chose Southern Illinois number 1 and Marion, Il number 2.

Though my pockets are mt, I rather enjoy having "fat cats" for friends and neighbors

Since: Jan 13

Marion, IL

#26 Jan 25, 2013
Wow the old man is talkin the truth tho!
you forget

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Jan 25, 2013
When the tornado came through , i came out of the mine and immediatley went to help with search and rescue, in Harrisburg. Im from Marion, and guess what, it wasnt an hour later and Marions whole search and rescue team was there to. Ya'll forget quick Marion came to help.
John from Harrisburg

Edwardsville, IL

#28 Jan 27, 2013
Yah I appreciate all efforts yes. I ain't too prideful to recognize a good effort and a good man huh. Sometime or another I fixin to see some y'all lending a hand on the job front. We Need Jobs yah know. I am the hero of Harrisburg and I have come to save the city. Y'all ready to help me huh right yes?
West

United States

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Harrisburg died when they hung Charlie Burger in Benton. All the kids leave there straight out of high school or college never to return. The only reason they widened and rerouted hwy 13 through Harrisburg was to get past it, around it, and away from it faster.
Marion is a "soon to be tourist trap." Bob Bulter is just a puppet for the big companies turning the Hubs gears. Meanwhile the same old Marion people think they are better than everyone. Not realizing they have sold out the entire county to the highest bidder. Go west my friends. Wine is better than whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion Basketball 29 min None 10
Carol Ladonsky Mocaby 1 hr Carol 2
Pit Stop Shooting 3 hr Support Yourself 10
Pull up Pants 4 hr Fix This 1
LulaRoe 8 hr Buzzkill 3
7-13 Year Ago, Marion High School Girls Were th... 9 hr Buzzkill 5
Amanda goins Amanda Street goins 9 hr uhhhh 13

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance