Wondering

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Wondering what everyone thought about Heartland Pediatrics? Dr Lopez?
justwondering

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Wondering what everyone thought about Heartland Pediatrics? Dr Lopez?
What hospital? If it's Heartland, keep looking.
Mom of 1

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Wouldn't let him touch my child with anything.
Sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

it's not in the hospital. And I have shadowed there for school, from what I have seen he does absolutely amazing him and the nurses are very friendly. I also went to him when I was young. My mom said he seems to be the only one who knows what they are talking about. Chediak is good too.
Mom of 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Chediak is a quack!!! I thought Lopez no longer had an office in Marion?
Mom of 1

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Chediak saved my sons life while Lopez was embezzeling. Lack of moral character on Lopez's part. We however will continue seeing Dr Chediak.
Sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Chediak has to be the smartest dr around here. Lopez is a great dr though, and yes his office is on the corner of 13 and 37
Anonymous

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Mom of 1 wrote:
Chediak saved my sons life while Lopez was embezzeling. Lack of moral character on Lopez's part. We however will continue seeing Dr Chediak.
Just exactly was he suppose to be taking money from "himself". There is not a finer Doctor in Marion than Dr. Lopez I would recommend him to everyone who has children he has a heart as big as pure as gold a worked for this man along with Dr Chediak for 3 yrs and enjoyed erery minute of it they both are upstanding physicians and are very careing about their patients. Dr Lopez's moto used to be "no child turned away and that is exactly the way it was "no tomorrow appointments they were all seen today and those of you mothers that remember the Hospital office crew should remember that before the road kinda got rocky and people were let go I was not one of those people so thank you to both Dr.'s I love both of you and would recommend you to anyone.
Kidding right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Dr. Chediak, the smartest pediatrician in Marion? What a joke! He almost killed a niece of mine by refusing to write an order for an x-ray even though my brother and sister in law begged for one. My brother took her to the ER and she ended up having double pneumonia. The guy is so full of himself, since he lost the weight he has no problem telling parents and children they are fat! His bedside manner is horrible, he has the worst God-complex of any doctor I have ever met. Dr. Lopez is great, but wouldn't allow him to do a circumcision on my son. He doesn't numb the area before snipping. His office waiting room is separated for sick kids and well kids which is commendable. Dr. Reddy is the way to go,
Sarah

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Kidding right wrote:
Dr. Chediak, the smartest pediatrician in Marion? What a joke! He almost killed a niece of mine by refusing to write an order for an x-ray even though my brother and sister in law begged for one. My brother took her to the ER and she ended up having double pneumonia. The guy is so full of himself, since he lost the weight he has no problem telling parents and children they are fat! His bedside manner is horrible, he has the worst God-complex of any doctor I have ever met. Dr. Lopez is great, but wouldn't allow him to do a circumcision on my son. He doesn't numb the area before snipping. His office waiting room is separated for sick kids and well kids which is commendable. Dr. Reddy is the way to go,
Well why is it so wrong like that? Would you want your well kid around a kid with something extremely contagious? I think that is great that he's got it like that!
Kidding right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why is it so wrong like that? Would you want your well kid around a kid with something extremely contagious? I think that is great that he's got it like that!
You need to reread my statement, I said that it was commendable, which means it is praiseworthy.
Sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Kidding right wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reread my statement, I said that it was commendable, which means it is praiseworthy.
My mistake I must have over read it.
Wow

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

I'm not sure about Dr. Lopez but if I'm remembering right Dr. Chediak was in Dr. Katubig's practice years ago and while I waited for my daughter's appointment he left with the police no longer working at the office.
Please correct me if I'm confused on the Dr.'s name. It was back in the original office by the old hospital.
I did take my son once to his Dr. Chediak's office it was okay but Dr. Katubig was very traditional and good to everyone (even talked on the home phone & brought gifts from home) and Dr. Reddy & Dr. Baskar have done well for my children, very professional and always get them in when needed.
Cams momma

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I personally would recommend Dr. Lopez as that's who my son sees, but unfortunately he does not have an after hours hotline. My son had a fever that spiked up to 105 and I was unable to get in contact with dr Lopez the entire weekend. I went to the ER and dr. Chediak actually gave me his cell phone number to keep in contact with him at all hours in case of another emergency. I also do not like the PA that is at dr lopez office. She is a moron. My son had a severe upper respiratory infection and she said he'd be fine and to just keep an eye on it. He ended up being admitted to the hospital less than 12 hours later because it had turned into bronchitis. I refuse to let my son have her for any future appointments.
The truth hurts

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

My girls see Dr.Lopez & he is very awesome with them
Lopez

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Lopez is an okay doctor, I take both my children there & he's always very nice, just hasn't impressed me too much. I do believe he needs to quit hiring PA's who don't have a clue what they are talking about & it seems like his staff is always changing. It's been very hard to get in to see him, which doesn't make me happy. It would be really nice if there were a way to be in contact with him after hours in case of emergencies.
Kodi Wright-Phillips

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I thought he was great! The woman dr. That works there and i cant remember her name, but she was wonderful. Very young n caring. Sadly this is one of those things tho that u will have to check it out for yourself bc ur gonna hear ur good n ur bad.
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I take my daughter to Dr. Sean McCain in Marion. He did the c-section for our little girl. She is five now and we still go to him. we absolutely love him. Me and my wife actually switched to him and couldn't be happier.
Good mom

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Dr Lopez has always treated my 2 promptly and thoroughly.
His staff did change quite a bit; but seems more stable now though

Besides, I saw a hot looking drug rep other day when I was in there, made the trip to docs office just a little better... Wow, tall dark and handsome.
Chediak is a quack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't let Chediak touch my dog! That man is an weirdo idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathi Ervin Odum 10 min Eww 5
Bad Girl Bling 6 hr icu 11
New Police Chief 6 hr Evitceted Xe 39
Cody Luckett 6 hr WHO 16
What should i name my baby?? 7 hr Eliza 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••