Disappeared topic about STALKER IN OL...

Disappeared topic about STALKER IN OLD BLUE STATION WAGON..60 COMMENTS?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Thoughts Today

Marion, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2012
WHAT HAPPENED to this thread??? It had 60 comments that people were quite concerned.
local

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
the guy in the blue station wagon is a DEA Agent. When the drug busts hit the news you'll understand.
wikiwiki

Carterville, IL

#7 Nov 5, 2012
local wrote:
the guy in the blue station wagon is a DEA Agent. When the drug busts hit the news you'll understand.
You're such an idiot.... He's FBI.
local

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
No, the FBI agent is a midget and rides in the back.
Thoughts Today

Marion, IL

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Hes a walmart stalker..stands in the magazines and watches young girls go in the restroom. , then follows them around. Black hair looks as if he is stuck in the 70's
django

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Sounds like jesus.
Thoughts Today

Marion, IL

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Sounds like a stalker....
Guy is a creep

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 10, 2013
His name is Paul. If you ever talk to him he stutters. He puffs his chest out and looks like he just fell outta the 70s. Beware of this creep show!!
Thoughts Today

Marion, IL

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Creep show..exactly right! i cant figure out why he hasnt been thrown out of walmart for watching people come out of the restrooms..or at least talked to about his conduct...another thing he hasnt come across the right person yet or they would tell him.
youtbe him

Austin, TX

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Make a video of him put it on youtube. You can do it from a distance but u cwn also do it in his fsce ask him why he stares etcm ro it from a car etc. If ko4e people do this we can chase him off. I mean it is an abomination a man would look at people. I know we really dont jeed a reason we just have to be so huckin paranoid that we take action and project ALL of our fears onto this man. Maybe then he will crawl in a hole amd die then we will all feel saferm The cops wont do anything ? MAYBE BEC H3 ISNT BREAKING THE LUCKING LAW. You n3ed to watch your churchcpeople ajd your weirdo teachers. I challenge any of you cowards to approach him video him and juwt ducking ask him. Stop spreading paranoia and fear it is stupiiiiiiid.
Thoughts Today

Brookport, IL

#16 Feb 6, 2013
I was at Caseys when he pulled in and He wouldnt get out of the car..the old blue wagon..what a joke. He was staring at the 2 Illinois Police Cars like he was on a stakeout.He looks harmless to me but the CAR..really is out there and makes him look like hes off.
pics

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Thoughts Today wrote:
I was at Caseys when he pulled in and He wouldnt get out of the car..the old blue wagon..what a joke. He was staring at the 2 Illinois Police Cars like he was on a stakeout.He looks harmless to me but the CAR..really is out there and makes him look like hes off.
I. Hoping someone wil post pics of this car online.
Watchin

Herrin, IL

#18 Apr 22, 2013
he was at caseys tonight trying to pick up young teenage girls....tonight at CASEYS in Marion. 4-22-2013
just wandering

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Why didn't you call the cops?!?!
Sheesh

Marion, IL

#20 Apr 23, 2013
I have got to stop reading this post....... I feel my IQ level starting to drop!
truth

Lenexa, KS

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Yal are right he is a lonley man, but he still is a stalker ive had my own experience when I lived down the street from him. No doubt he is seventies!!! As far as tbe wagon of his its the one from the movie the great outdoors woodgrain trim and powder blue. I guarantee if u go to walmart late at nite he is in the magazine section
Watchin

Herrin, IL

#22 Apr 23, 2013
just wandering wrote:
Why didn't you call the cops?!?!
Cops pulled in and he got in that nasty old wagon and took off putting on some shades like no one would notice who he was...also if you drive by his house he stands at the door NAKED with every light on in the house..according to one of his neighbors. He has not come upon the right person yet to stop his nonsense.
Creeped Out

United States

#23 May 4, 2013
OMG I had seen this post before and didnt put two and two together until you discribed him. I used to go into Walmart late at night all the time. I just thought he worked there. We would be walking down and aisle and he would turn his head real quick. I remember being really creeped out. And he was always standing at the magazines pretending to look at books as we checked out and he was always following girls in the store. I never associated him with the car. Im really creeped out now.
Fear lol

United States

#24 May 4, 2013
Idioxts
BeachBabe

Herrin, IL

#26 May 7, 2013
Alright, I want his address. I don't believe the naked crap, so if you all know where he lives simply put the addy up here and I'll go find out for myself, take a picture, then call the cops. Bet the address never shows on here.... Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Strauss-Dirty GUARD post disapppeared 1 hr You are clueless 17
aj whitlock (Mar '15) 5 hr Concerned 12
Steve Rieter another bar in Marion 5 hr Concerned 13
Mandi Fisher (Grammer (May '13) 8 hr Intriguing 45
Dennis Turner channel 3 news is a joke!!! 9 hr Buzzkill 20
property tax freeze, Forby & Bradley 21 hr What do I know 8
Did anyone know jimmy Hodge who died? 23 hr angel 38

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance