Worst ran restaurants in Marion

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I go out to eat twice a week and certain places are awful.. Don't want to name names, but wondering what others think..
diddler

Carterville, IL

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Question wrote:
I go out to eat twice a week and certain places are awful.. Don't want to name names, but wondering what others think..
Your old ladies cooking, while your out at Mc D's.
Blutarski

Marion, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Ryans, Western Sizz ,all buffets except Mongolian BBQ-filthy> 75% clientele quality, 25% management neglect.
nasty

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 14, 2012
All buffets are gross
Not a joke

Marion, IL

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Dennys horrible
no dennys

Marion, IL

#6 Oct 14, 2012
There is no Dennys in Marion.
sailing again

Marion, IL

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Dennys in carbondale..worst restaurant in Southern Illinois. ..And yes All buffets are gross..nasty and very unkept.
proplayer

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
I compare buffets to a trough and all the pigs come through and stuff there faces
justwondering

Marion, IL

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Glad to see WSIL giving health dept. ratings of local restaurants on Mondays @ 10.
Worst

New Athens, IL

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Walt's hands down. Great food but ran terrible
dealin

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Probably because Walts son Walter has been selling drugs out of that place for years
Oliver Plunkett

Marion, IL

#12 Oct 15, 2012
proplayer wrote:
I compare buffets to a trough and all the pigs come through and stuff there faces
and leave their garbage all over for someone else to clean up/ If this is how they conduct themselves in public , what must it be like at home ? Hilbillies are a strange inbreed..hold it...I think I hear banjo music.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Oct 16, 2012
I agree that itís Waltís. Decent food, but terrible ownership. Iíve also heard theyíre bad to work for.
sickles

Kansas City, MO

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Buffets are a magnet for gluttons. People don't go looking for good food. They go looking to eat as much as they can for cheap. Look at the scenery if you're ever there. It is indeed a hog trough.
Quiznos

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Black mold on the lid of their lemonade dispenser, roaches and they often change the dates on their food so they don't have to throw it out. The owner has also been known to proposition the help.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Ryanís is terrible. Or at least it used to be. I havenít been in 5 or 6 years. Western Sizzliní used to be a decent place back in the day, but I noticed they started going downhill when the competition picked up.

17th Street was good when they first opened, but the last time I was in there, it took us almost an hour to get our meals and when we did, they were wrong. It took another half hour to get the orders right, and then the food was cold. Our party just threw our hands up in the air and said the heck with it and those who still wanted their food got it to go. It was an embarrassment.

And I would say the worst fast food joint is Hardeesí, with KFC and Taco Bell a close second and third.
MollyTour7

Marion, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2013
KFC is closed, so that might explain why they are on your list.
class of 78

Enfield, IL

#18 Mar 21, 2013
TACO BELL???It6s pretty hard to screw up a taco.Get ya a $1 Mcdouble Cant bitch its only $1
joseph Stalin

Herrin, IL

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Got to be Long john silvers, GREASE ! everything taste the same..it's been over 10 years since I ate at one, they may be different now i don't know..
MollyTour7

Marion, IL

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Long Johns has improved somewhat over the years; still greasy but at least it all doesn't all taste the same IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Stamped Concrete Finisher 3 hr ex employee 8
How bad is working at Pepsi, really? (Apr '12) 5 hr Meh 340
Marion il gangs (Aug '13) 6 hr me 55
Dope sold out of State St apts 7 hr Geo 20
isis 9 hr fruitcake 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Spermcount1 4,049

Marion Jobs

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]