omw

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

shut up and ride with love and ride with safty in mind of our childern. both party need to understand making it home is priority number one. let our police do their job also for that every call is life threating. west salem is a place of GOD albion is a place of GOD. That crazy road b/t both place needs to be blessed. there is no room to fight. every color should be brighter and understanding that we can become a sharper home. my in-laws are on that road, my kids are on that road i pray you all become mindfull of yourself. everyday...
omw

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

a home that remains in-control and not judgmental to others prepares us all for evil tomorrow. live to love live to lead prayer. live to teach and not disagree but to listen an find an answer even if its directons to the one and only mikky d's in town. if one remains lost grb his or her hand and order for them. a riders wisdom is all you have and all you should trust. so while pointing the finger and smashmouthing, ride out to the church. the problem is meth, drinking, law breakers in office, not a child with Gods right to ride. please stop judging others and watch for them even our police. we must grow smartr and grow as one community in order to fight evil that awaits all of us......ride with GOD
Marvel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Michael2559 wrote:
I went to the web site and read about this and it doesnt seem to be a "Hells Angel" group to me, but we dont know for sure. The site says "Marion (prospective)", it may or may not be done and the Outlaws MC was est. 1935. Motor cycles are very popular now and there will be Im sure more and more Chapters made up, I know they are all bad as some may think.
I would say its a good idea to keep an eye on them though and see what happens.
Agreed. Also, with Black Diamond being so popular, it's only going to increase the number of motorcyclists we see. The guys who run B.D. don't seem like the kind of people who would condone criminal activity. I'm sure they'd alert authorities if they thought the town were under attack by hooligans :/
Just thinking

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

If you are performing illegal activity and laundering your money, then there is a pretty good chance that you will be near your money. If you are bank rolling something then you will be near your money. So i guess the question becomes are they present in Southern Illinois? If so, then who is laundering their money?
777onthemove

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

outlaws are actually very involved such has toys for tots and other charity events, i am the nephew and son of outlaw mc members and my son's mother is a child of another member,the club is a family and most are hard workin men who just like to ride and party with brother's, people that assume things should perhaps do research and actually meet one. buissness owners and all are in this group, just cause they ride big loud harleys and have scruffy beards, doesnt make em bad for society, i would rather my child grow up near an outlaw clubhouse then the damn gangs that are rampant in this world. i have grown up around so many outlaws and hung out with the kids of them, they are like family they are no different then any one else except they just dont give a fuck about you and your bullshit. cops and politicians are dirtier then mc members and hells angels, well be glad outlaws are moving into the area, keeps those angels on the other side of the river. ADIOS!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR CURIOUS LOOK IT UP!!!!! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL OUTLAW CHAPTER
FLY CHARLEY WITH PRIDE!!
JWM

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

What I want to know is, how will they mesh with the deadly world famous Marion EDT?

Pretty sure that was supposed to be EBT, but I digress...
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

The outlaws are a problem in marion. I see them 1 or 2 time a week
Whatever

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

THe outlaws are a bunch of wannabees. Anyone can put a patch on a jacket. The ones here are a joke.
really

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Whatever wrote:
THe outlaws are a bunch of wannabees. Anyone can put a patch on a jacket. The ones here are a joke.
Your a punk bet you don't have the balls to say that shit to their face! If you did you wouldn't say it behind a keyboard bitch!
johnnie deer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

These guys sound very frightening. I think I'll start packing my bags from these hellions. I mean they have a website and they collect cute patches for their jackets. Get real. I would tell these underwear sniffers to get out of here....however it's cold and they've put the bicycles up for the winter. Guess I'll have to wait
Yea Right

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a punk bet you don't have the balls to say that shit to their face! If you did you wouldn't say it behind a keyboard bitch!
If they were badasses they wouldn't have torn down their clubhouse north of Marion. What the cops parked down the road scared you off?
SYLO

Emporia, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

OFFO! Live to Ride, Ride to Live! I support my brothers and sisters! I bet a lot of you would change your mind when an OL lended you a hand! And I'm sure all the poker run charities support OL, as well as lots of children at Christmas time when we freeze our @sses off for a toy drive! Support or not, we're here to stay!
dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Riding a Harley does not make you tough it makes you feel tough.My Ford 4X4 over a bike one time nothing left over.....
thump thump

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

is the sound I hear when I run over one of them.I get an extra thump for a passenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 254 of254
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blood moons 3 min watcher 4
who is the man on the bike 5 min IndianFan 10
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 37 min Maria 6,542
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Chicagobunny 47,160
Garon foods in Herrin 11 hr looking 1
Jenna Hale 12 hr in the know_ my ass 8
Timberline Fisheries (Aug '12) 15 hr whatever 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search