OutLaw Motorcycle Club in Marion, IL.
worried

United States

#250 Apr 16, 2012
if an outlaw prospect raped a married women at a party what could or would be done to him by his club ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
charles lee

Lancaster, IL

#251 Apr 18, 2012
i lived in marion il in the sixtys road motor cycles i stll ride i am glad i dont live there now with people like that running for mayor
Close to biker

Harrisburg, IL

#252 Apr 19, 2012
Is one of the Outlaws running for mayor?
real gangs

United States

#253 May 9, 2012
In southern Illinois will never ever hapened, law inforcement to good...!! Only pretenders... This ain't Sam Crow fellas leave the acting to sons of anarchy... Biker gangs / clubs in s.Illinois are a joke... Lmao Storm Riders ..you guys take the cake
Shootingstar

Carterville, IL

#254 May 11, 2012
The Storm Riders are not intended to be a "bad ass gang." Just a bunch of guys who like Harleys and they treat each other like family. Thats why they are so picky about who they let in. They do a lot of charity work and were asked to go to Harrisburg to assist with control at the funerals for the tornado victims when it was thought that crazy religious group was going to protest. I would not want to mess with a Storm Rider but they damn sure wont bother you if you dont antagonize them. We need more of these guys around here

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
real gangs

Marion, IL

#255 May 18, 2012
Nobody ever said the storm riders were bad ass'' cleaning up a storm is more like there kind of duties acting tough and bar fighting is diff not the Thing''
Nit pic

Columbus, OH

#256 Jun 18, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Unless you took some class that has a different US constitution, the words "freedom to associate" never appear. You might actually read the Constitution before saying something about it.
BTW: The Supreme Court has ruled for and against the freedom to associate and a current case was presented this week to them.
<quoted text>
they do have the rite to assemble if u wish to take that rite away you sir are a idiot !!!!!! The ripple effect will crumble This country
Noah

United States

#257 Jun 19, 2012
HMMMM wrote:
I know two of the acronyms but the OFFO ? Is that Old fu#kers fu#king Off?
<quoted text>
Outlaws forever forever outlaws
dude

Marion, IL

#258 Jun 29, 2012
I welcome biker clubs. So much better than gang banger blacks.
yea right

Springfield, IL

#259 Jul 12, 2012
outlaws are smart guys that lie more than a used car salesman! they pray upon weak bikers looking for a place to fit in! they come in all fourms there is outlaws who are cops lawyers bankers you name it and they have it. if they were not stool pidgens that would make them more of a club. they will tell on anybody! i promise i know what i am talking about. never trust them and you will be fine.
yea right

Springfield, IL

#260 Jul 12, 2012
they play both sides of the fence they will tell on you or a lower ranking member. they will sell you dope and then call the police and snitch. thats how they get off lots of shit or help a member of higher rank do not trust an outlaw i promise you that!
yea right

Springfield, IL

#261 Jul 12, 2012
i promise you black gangs are more solid than outlaws. read the chicago news! they don,t snitch!!! outlaws do and then have the nerve to say we don,t talk.!lol the Gods truth!
denise green

Columbia, MO

#263 Aug 16, 2012
i am looking for a guy named slow boy my husband was friends with him and his wife years ago . my husband is clifford ray DAWG green if anyone has info about slow boy and dixie please email at knickmeyerd@yahoo.com thanks wwhen my husband was there his wife and daughter was killed by a drunk driver and they were good to help him
Land of oz

Carmi, IL

#264 Aug 28, 2012
Seriously ppl get a grip if the outlaws wanna gather an assemble it's a first amendment right to do so. Passing judgement or opinions bout this issue is stupid.
Good vs Evil

United States

#266 Oct 3, 2012
Id rather run with bikers than church folk. Anyday.
GIU

Sharon, WI

#268 Nov 24, 2012
Hey guys, I cant tell you everything but the OUTLAWS are one of the top 5 most violent MC in the nations. They are currently looking to open an chapter where I live and my job in my county revolves around Gang and MC groups. Please take warning and please remember that the OUTLAWS are on of the Original 1%ter groups, which mean that 1% of their memberships are violent offenders that may or may not have served time for the crime.

GIU(Gang Intelligent Unit)
Good luck.
proplayer

Carbondale, IL

#269 Nov 24, 2012
GIU wrote:
Hey guys, I cant tell you everything but the OUTLAWS are one of the top 5 most violent MC in the nations. They are currently looking to open an chapter where I live and my job in my county revolves around Gang and MC groups. Please take warning and please remember that the OUTLAWS are on of the Original 1%ter groups, which mean that 1% of their memberships are violent offenders that may or may not have served time for the crime.

GIU(Gang Intelligent Unit)
Good luck.
You don't seem intelligent enough to be in an intelligence unit
Obvious

Marion, IL

#270 Nov 24, 2012
who cares, I hate motorcycles. The people that ride them think they are all bad asses in reality are all show..
OUTLAWS HELP US

Marion, IL

#272 Nov 27, 2012
This is REAL,if someone out there at the mc is paying any mind at all.....PLEASE HELP!! I have nothing but respect for the club first off.Iam just not sure how to go about this ,so im looking for help for someone in or part of the mc.my wife was raped at a party by a someone waring an Outlaw mc probate patch.if something or someone does not give her and myself some type of help i will HAVE to fix this on my own .I know that a new chapter doesnt need any problems or heat.i will check back here in afew days.........
proplayer

Carbondale, IL

#273 Nov 27, 2012
OUTLAWS HELP US wrote:
This is REAL,if someone out there at the mc is paying any mind at all.....PLEASE HELP!! I have nothing but respect for the club first off.Iam just not sure how to go about this ,so im looking for help for someone in or part of the mc.my wife was raped at a party by a someone waring an Outlaw mc probate patch.if something or someone does not give her and myself some type of help i will HAVE to fix this on my own .I know that a new chapter doesnt need any problems or heat.i will check back here in afew days.........
Topix is also the first place I would go for help if my wife was raped.(Said no one ever)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backyard Burgers 7 hr mmm 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dumpson 175
Heroin overdoses 7 hr Ben 24
Does Tattoos make people look like trash ? (Dec '12) 8 hr Bugs 156
NFL Thugs 15 hr Bahaha 25
Zelman Johnson Mon rental crap 72
Marion Mall Mon Time for a change 12

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance